The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    so I wonder what else gets censored ...here.... I wonder
    11-14-2013 12:09 AM
    going to share my weather here in cali
    Attached Thumbnails weather.png   weather-2-.png  
    11-14-2013 12:12 AM
    so I wonder what else gets censored ...here.... I wonder
    This forum is becoming a dystopia. Just wait, next they will censor our opinion.

When they start to burn my Kindle, I'll be the first to run!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    11-14-2013 12:13 AM
    this forum is becoming a dystopia. Just wait, next they will censor our opinion.

When they start to burn my kindle, i'll be the first to run!
    stick it to the man .....man !
    11-14-2013 12:16 AM
    what !!!!! they censored ****** o.o???? oh come on its a bird for crying out loud !
    woodpecker is one word.
    11-14-2013 12:16 AM
    woodpecker is one word.
    ah I figured that out but why censor ****** ?
    11-14-2013 12:17 AM
    OHHHHHH uhhh well in urban dictionary it means a guys body part ,..... yes I did that because it would censor ****
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 12:18 AM
    oh well now I know it means that also ....anyways good night all see you guys later !
    11-14-2013 12:20 AM
    OHHHHHH uhhh well in urban dictionary it means a guys body part ,..... yes I did that because it would censor ****
    You didn't know that? It's been that for years. They didn't censor it because of word, but because you can call someone one. That's the reason.
    11-14-2013 12:21 AM
    I don't really get the reason for censoring the most common words. I get it if they censor the f-word, only because there is some national trauma surrounding it in certain countries. However if I want to insult somebody, I can do it without using the word for the animal's male reproduction organ, the other name for a donkey, a female dog or a bird.

It's ridiculous. Also, when somebody sees the stars, this person is probably clever enough to know what is going on.
    11-14-2013 12:24 AM
    I don't really get the reason for censoring the most common words. I get it if they censor the f-word, only because there is some national trauma surrounding it in certain countries. However if I want to insult somebody, I can do it without using the word for the animal's male reproduction organ, the other name for a donkey, a female dog or a bird.

It's ridiculous. Also, when somebody sees the stars, this person is probably clever enough to know what is going on.
    I remember when I posted the name of a popular sporting goods store on CrackBerry, which also happened to be former Vice President Cheney's nickname, and it got censored.

I was trying to tell someone where to buy desiccant to use for a waterlogged BlackBerry. Sporting goods stores that sell guns carry the desiccant, since it is used to prevent damage when storing guns in cases.
    Chregu, LMZR and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-14-2013 12:35 AM
    My birthday is near and I thought about buying myself a new gadget as a gift.

The first thing I could think of was an electrical toothbrush.
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY, LMZR and 1 others like this.
    11-14-2013 01:46 AM
    Hey I just noticed we're 6 pages short of 666.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-14-2013 02:04 AM
    Hey I just noticed we're 6 pages short of 666.
    Reaching it will bring the end of the world. Again.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-14-2013 02:12 AM
    We have a charity drive happening here in the UK for Children in Need - BBC - BBC Children in Need

We convinced one of our team to dress up for the day as the mascot to raise more money. As a suggestion from me, I told him to get an ID badge with from the company so he got one. :) I'll post a pic later as I need to wipe the name off. It's quite amusing.

Peer pressure is great sometimes. :P
    LMZR and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-14-2013 02:51 AM
    We have a charity drive happening here in the UK for Children in Need - BBC - BBC Children in Need

We convinced one of our team to dress up for the day as the mascot to raise more money. As a suggestion from me, I told him to get an ID badge with from the company so he got one. :) I'll post a pic later as I need to wipe the name off. It's quite amusing.

Peer pressure is great sometimes. :P
    Still, good job doing a charity job. :)

I have to donate $2 AUD to my school as a result of being able to wear casual clothes instead of the school uniform. :)
    11-14-2013 03:23 AM
    One of my band's singles just got 30 plays!

I know, nothing really major, but hey, it's an achievement by the band and my own standards. :)

Would anybody be kind enough to spread the word about the band? :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 03:26 AM
    Reaching it will bring the end of the world. Again.
    Are there any native Aztecs reading this thread? :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 03:36 AM
    Got a cold hooray....

Soon my accurateness in my awesome sentence will diminish!
    11-14-2013 03:42 AM
    Here's the ID badge.

pudseybear.jpg
    BIGPADDY, LMZR and Chregu like this.
    11-14-2013 03:45 AM
    Got a cold hooray....

Soon my accurateness in my awesome sentence will diminish!
    You do accurate sentences???? When? :P
    LMZR, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-14-2013 03:47 AM
    Are there any native Aztecs reading this thread? :P
    I don't know, but I think they were the last ones to believe that something would happen. But there are enough other doomsday theories around. Since I'm alive the world should have ended multiple times.
    11-14-2013 04:08 AM
    You do accurate sentences???? When? :P
    He just did. Think diminish is the most accurate word he has used to describe his posts
    N_LaRUE, LMZR and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-14-2013 04:19 AM
    I don't know, but I think they were the last ones to believe that something would happen. But there are enough other doomsday theories around. Since I'm alive the world should have ended multiple times.
    This is a better way of listing things.

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The world will end a few billions years from now. Human life on the other hand is always fickle.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-14-2013 04:20 AM
    My theory is the cake empire will take over the world and the remaining human left will be there slaves.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 04:28 AM
142,760 ... 658659660661662 ...