My theory is the cake empire will take over the world and the remaining human left will be there slaves.
    Then the world doesn't end. Also, I'll be the dictator of the cake empire. As soon as I have the power, I'll establish a personal cake pipeline. Everybody has to provide me with the best cake available, and there will be fine cake available, then I'll eat and eat and eat, and as soon as I have gained around 100 kg, I'll have plastic surgery to remove the fat. Then I'll relax somewhere in the mountain to recover, and start again.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-14-2013 04:33 AM
    Then the world doesn't end. Also, I'll be the dictator of the cake empire. As soon as I have the power, I'll establish a personal cake pipeline. Everybody has to provide me with the best cake available, and there will be fine cake available, then I'll eat and eat and eat, and as soon as I have gained around 100 kg, I'll have plastic surgery to remove the fat. Then I'll relax somewhere in the mountain to recover, and start again.
    There cant be two cake empires!
    11-14-2013 04:38 AM
    I thought it started snowing turn out to be some leaf's.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 04:38 AM
    I thought it started snowing turn out to be some leaf's.
    It's not that cold! :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-14-2013 04:47 AM
    He has a cold, maybe that distorts his sensory perception of temperature. The coldness of the surrounding increases exponentially after being integrated with his state of health.
    11-14-2013 04:58 AM
    It forecast to snow in Scotland highlands next week.
    11-14-2013 04:58 AM
    It forecast to snow in Scotland highlands next week.
    That's Scotland, a lot further north than where you are. :P
    11-14-2013 05:04 AM
    That's Scotland, a lot further north than where you are. :P
    It still part of the UK for the main time. :P

2015 Scotland independence or is it....
    11-14-2013 05:12 AM
    whoa!! it is still raging forth xD
    i recall thr day it was only the 1k challrnge xD
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-14-2013 06:36 AM
    whoa!! it is still raging forth xD
    i recall thr day it was only the 1k challrnge xD
    Like an INFERNO!!!
    11-14-2013 06:43 AM
    I just had a mandatory safety lecture for the entire building. Somebody of a glove company gave a presentation about laboratory use of gloves. It was so terrible, the first part was explaining why their company is great (we already have our supplies from them, so that wasn't really necessary), the second part was random facts, and the third part was safety instructions on a beginner level.

They wasted an hour of time of the entire department staff. I don't even want to think about what a waste of time that was.
    11-14-2013 07:11 AM
    I just had a mandatory safety lecture for the entire building. Somebody of a glove company gave a presentation about laboratory use of gloves. It was so terrible, the first part was explaining why their company is great (we already have our supplies from them, so that wasn't really necessary), the second part was random facts, and the third part was safety instructions on a beginner level.

They wasted an hour of time of the entire department staff. I don't even want to think about what a waste of time that was.
    Your more safer now then you was an hour ago. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    11-14-2013 07:16 AM
    Morning folks. Back on the grind of the rush hour commute...sigh...but in better news, looking forward to my dinner & movie date tomorrow after work...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 07:23 AM
    Listening to Marvin Gaye at any time always keeps things in perspective...
    11-14-2013 07:27 AM
    Your more safer now then you was an hour ago. :P
    Technically hes not - research suggests that people are more prone to accidents when bored due to a lack of concentration.

Safety lectures are actually unsafe and should be avoided at all costs.

Common sense will prevail and weed out those that have none with nasty accidents.
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE, Chregu and 1 others like this.
    11-14-2013 07:31 AM
    Listening to Marvin Gaye at any time always keeps things in perspective...
    I listen to MMLP2 during my lunch hour it was great!
    11-14-2013 07:31 AM

I work in an industry that basically demands that we have a safety talk before every meeting. I've worked in places were we had safety talks weekly.

I've been 'safety' trained three different times since I've been here. One lasting about 4 hours. Another about 3 hours and another was 2 hours. Safety is a big thing in industry. Mostly due to the legal ramifications behind it.

On top of all that I'm supposed to register a safety moment once a month. The uselessness of this is beyond compare.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-14-2013 07:34 AM
    Common sense will prevail and weed out those that have none with nasty accidents.
    Unfortunately we design to the lowest common denominator these days but I don't think you can design something to 'idi*t' yet.
    11-14-2013 07:35 AM
    Glove health and safety only thing I can think of is not to eat or swallow the gloves.
    11-14-2013 07:52 AM
    Glove health and safety only thing I can think of is not to eat or swallow the gloves.
    Actually, there are some very important issues when using gloves in a scientific environment. Certain gloves are permeable to certain toxins or other harmful chemicals, while they are perfectly suitable to work with viruses for example. Different working conditions demand different gloves.

They didn't lose a single word about that.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-14-2013 07:56 AM
    Actually, there are some very important issues when using gloves in a scientific environment. Certain gloves are permeable to certain toxins or other harmful chemicals, while they are perfectly suitable to work with viruses for example. Different working conditions demand different gloves.

They didn't lose a single word about that.
    They just want to sell the gloves and show off the colours they come in, I would like a hot pink.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-14-2013 08:08 AM
    My 920 already of critical battery!!

Noooooooooooooooo
    11-14-2013 08:23 AM
    My 920 already of critical battery!!

Noooooooooooooooo
    Lesson learnt today...

2G connection drains the battery like no tomorrow!
    11-14-2013 08:29 AM
    It doesn't matter which of you controls the cake empire because I control the flour empire. You want flour to make cakes, you come see me. Get some cheap flour from someone else, your cakes end up smashed on the floor. Try it again your bakers get the arms broken. You get the picture.
    11-14-2013 09:18 AM
    I listen to MMLP2 during my lunch hour it was great!
    waiting until black Friday to buy it...like the reviews so far...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-14-2013 09:49 AM
142,723 ... 659660661662663 ...