and it crashed......... ok you wana play it like that huh...BAM ads blocked from youtube .... how do you like them apples now google ...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    11-15-2013 01:14 AM
    whoa all this fighting google got me all tired...... I will continue my crusade against google tomorrow ..... good night all :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-15-2013 01:16 AM
    dang it its doing it again......... hmmmm it was working good yesterday and the day before that but why now .....EBIL GOOGLE.... wtf ... ok fine you wana play like that google .....im blocking your ads now ......!
    Google most likely realised your using a Windows Phone. :P
    11-15-2013 01:47 AM
    After doing a tonne of research I decided to go for a new CPU, Motherboard, RAM, CPU Cooler and case fan. Best prices on the market. I just need it to get here now.
    Chregu, gedzum, BIGPADDY and 1 others like this.
    11-15-2013 02:13 AM
    I use Google every day and I still think it's great.

I just came into my lab, started the computer, started all my programs, went to the files I need and realized: I am still faster doing stuff with Windows 7 than with Windows 8. The old start menu is just much more efficient.
    11-15-2013 02:13 AM
    After doing a tonne of research I decided to go for a new CPU, Motherboard, RAM, CPU Cooler and case fan. Best prices on the market. I just need it to get here now.
    Are you going to keep you GPU for a while longer? You have a GTX460 right? I'm in the same boat as you, looking at a platform upgrade, but time and money is delaying it :P GPU and SSD seems like a quick fix for me now, but I just don't know.
    11-15-2013 02:37 AM
    Attachment 49682ok this is ridicules ....... and I know its not my nic did a speed test and get regular speeds ....... still ridicules
    Oh wow, that's a graphics card driver update right?
    11-15-2013 02:38 AM
    Get a liquid cooling system and tell us the results. :D
    11-15-2013 02:52 AM

I have this song stuck in my head, and I have no idea why. I haven't watched this TV show for decades, and only watched it once or twice anyway.

Sometimes my brain does strange things. Actually it often does.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-15-2013 03:16 AM
    Thanks for sharing - its now stuck in my head too.
    BIGPADDY, Chregu, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    11-15-2013 03:39 AM
    Liquid cooling system haven't heard any issues with them...

I think I will get one next year.
    11-15-2013 04:17 AM
    Liquid cooling system haven't heard any issues with them...

I think I will get one next year.
    Yeah they are a lot simper to own and operate now - nearly all of them come with video tutorials showing you exactly what to do.
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-15-2013 04:19 AM
    Yeah they are a lot simper to own and operate now - nearly all of them come with video tutorials showing you exactly what to do.
    Yeah I was thinking that look easy to set up and just clean out the water every 6 months.

Definitely getting one when I start building my PC next year in summer.

I will look at some result.

Have you got one, how is it and is it quiet?
    11-15-2013 04:22 AM

I have this song stuck in my head, and I have no idea why. I haven't watched this TV show for decades, and only watched it once or twice anyway.

Sometimes my brain does strange things. Actually it often does.
    I would play the song but I'm in a doctor's waiting room. It probably wouldn't be appreciated. Especially if it stuck in everyone's head. :P
    11-15-2013 04:23 AM
    Yeah I was thinking that look easy to set up and just clean out the water every 6 months.

Definitely getting one when I start building my PC next year in summer.

I will look at some result.

Have you got one, how is it and is it quiet?
    I had a wicked one a few years ago now, the reservoir was part of the side window panel and had little plastic fish in it. Cost a fair bit at the time but the visual effect of a pc mounted fish tank was worth it - kept the machine pretty cool and was really quiet.

Didn't think it was worth it on my coffee table though I have a lot of airflow. Temps haven't got above 25deg yet even after marathon gaming sessions on Dota2 and the fans are sitting on 300rpm so its silent. Water cooling would have been overkill on a setup that's already overkill.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-15-2013 04:29 AM
    I would play the song but I'm in a doctor's waiting room. It probably wouldn't be appreciated. Especially if it stuck in everyone's head. :P
    You kidding?? That's the best time to play it.
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-15-2013 04:29 AM
    You kidding?? That's the best time to play it.
    I'm just not that brave. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    11-15-2013 04:31 AM
    Hey martin, I heard RT has a notification centre, is that true? If so what does it look like?
    11-15-2013 04:32 AM
    The coating of my 8X came of on one corner. Took almost a year until this happened to me, different to many other people. My dear phone seems to fall apart. Is it HTC that builds a phone only to last a year?

Good thing it's been only 11 months, I hope I'll get warranty. However I'm not too hopeful.
    11-15-2013 04:36 AM
    Hey martin, I heard RT has a notification centre, is that true? If so what does it look like?
    Where did you hear that? Notifications come in on RT same as they do one W8.1 and WP8 little tab at the top that can be hit or swiped away to dismiss.
    11-15-2013 04:48 AM
    Where did you hear that? Notifications come in on RT same as they do one W8.1 and WP8 little tab at the top that can be hit or swiped away to dismiss.
    It came up in another thread. The notification centre for WP came up and someone mentioned RT having one. I thought it was like W8.
    11-15-2013 05:03 AM
    It came up in another thread. The notification centre for WP came up and someone mentioned RT having one. I thought it was like W8.
    Silly goose :P
    11-15-2013 07:00 AM
    The people at work today are infuriating me!
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-15-2013 07:11 AM
    I feel like having weekend.

If I leave early enough, I can make it home, save my pictures, then go to the Orange shop to let my phone send in. I'm sure they will give me an HTC Mozart as a replacement (and they want 150 Swiss Francs deposit for a 3 years old phone...).
    11-15-2013 07:25 AM
    Same for me then you will learn not to care, when you work somewhere long enough which helps.
    11-15-2013 07:28 AM
144,469 ... 663664665666667 ...