I'm watching Hop with the kids.
    08-07-2013 02:01 AM
    My face, what happened to my face...

I'm trying to set up Skype on my 8X. I installed it the first time it came out, and it made my phone non-functional. I couldn't even receive SMS. But now I need it for work, so I have to give it another try. I don't remember my username though...

I don't usually watch TV. I watch TV shows, but not TV, commercials and program makes my brain spongy...
    08-07-2013 02:07 AM
    My face, what happened to my face...

I'm trying to set up Skype on my 8X. I installed it the first time it came out, and it made my phone non-functional. I couldn't even receive SMS. But now I need it for work, so I have to give it another try. I don't remember my username though...

I don't usually watch TV. I watch TV shows, but not TV, commercials and program makes my brain spongy...
    Your topic transitions are no good for my brain at this hour. Cannot compute *BOOM* but lol, username and password took me awhile to remember as well. Hate that
    Chregu likes this.
    08-07-2013 02:36 AM
    Its official - I hate updates on new PC's
    BIGPADDY and snowmutt like this.
    08-07-2013 05:04 AM
    Any reality show. I hate all of that junk with a passion.
    Now, there are some reality shows that I watch go "you know what, I never realized that all that stuff was happening in the background and it makes some sense now." For example, BBQ Pitmasters. Honestly, drama wise, it is a boring *** watch. But, I like BBQ and they go to actual annual events, so if you're going to the town they went to and you like 'cue, there's stuff in the show you can pick up on and learn. I watched "Deep Fried Masters" and after passing out from seeing all the stuff that's fryable, I went "wow, didn't realize that people who worked at a fair or amusement park who sell food put in that level of detail."

I guess I'm saying if it is a reality show that I can actually learn something interesting and new from, if gets a pass. But that's like maybe 3-5% of them. Most need to be firebombed and run off TV, but people like to watch scripted drama with faces that look more like them than soap operas these days it seems...

What I still cannot get is how AXE is able to get away with those atrocious commercials...
    08-07-2013 06:17 AM
    Meanwhile, at Microsoft...

capture-.png

WM fans will not be happy about this.
    Last edited by WanderingTraveler; 08-07-2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: My keyboard is dunb. Thank yopu.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-07-2013 06:36 AM
    Meanwhile, at Microsoft...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture!.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	39322

WM fans will not be happy about this.
    O_o
    08-07-2013 06:38 AM
    Sucks that after reset, tethering won't work.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    08-07-2013 06:39 AM
    Now, there are some reality shows that I watch go "you know what, I never realized that all that stuff was happening in the background and it makes some sense now." For example, BBQ Pitmasters. Honestly, drama wise, it is a boring *** watch. But, I like BBQ and they go to actual annual events, so if you're going to the town they went to and you like 'cue, there's stuff in the show you can pick up on and learn. I watched "Deep Fried Masters" and after passing out from seeing all the stuff that's fryable, I went "wow, didn't realize that people who worked at a fair or amusement park who sell food put in that level of detail."

I guess I'm saying if it is a reality show that I can actually learn something interesting and new from, if gets a pass. But that's like maybe 3-5% of them. Most need to be firebombed and run off TV, but people like to watch scripted drama with faces that look more like them than soap operas these days it seems...

What I still cannot get is how AXE is able to get away with those atrocious commercials...
    You mean those astronaut ads they show here in the Philippines?

They're horrible. But, they make for a great laugh.
    08-07-2013 06:39 AM
    I wouldn't want to be a fireman or lifeguard only to lose to an astronaut.

Anyway, my issue is fixed. Airplane On. Phone Off. Phone On. Airplane Off.

Beat that astronauts!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    08-07-2013 07:19 AM
    Did I mention I hate updates on new PC's?

4 hours last night just of updates. Then I get the app update bug that wont update all the base apps and makes them un-useable.

So looks like im doing a system refresh tonight. Pain in the a$$.
    08-07-2013 07:33 AM
    Love this thread. 3 different conversations, and about 2-3 random thoughts. All of them entertaining to some degree, none of them last very long. Heaven help you actually go to sleep, then you miss 2 entire conversations.

WPC with ADD.

And it never not makes me smile!!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-07-2013 08:17 AM
    You mean those astronaut ads they show here in the Philippines?

They're horrible. But, they make for a great laugh.
    Maybe working too hard has shot my sense of humor for commercials, or the **** they're calling commercials is so bad because the shock-humor genre is in these days. But, ALL the Axe commercials are bad. As bad as the Old Spice ones. The "girls are getting hotter so keep your cool" junk is not even funny. Sigh. I don't know what's a more mindless way to spend an hour: watching most reality shows or seeing the ****ty ads when they do go to commercial break...
    08-07-2013 08:20 AM
    Love this thread. 3 different conversations, and about 2-3 random thoughts. All of them entertaining to some degree, none of them last very long. Heaven help you actually go to sleep, then you miss 2 entire conversations.

WPC with ADD.

And it never not makes me smile!!
    yes, this thread is crazy fun. It's like you have to read all the entries to see where the flow is and it all somehow makes sense.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-07-2013 08:22 AM
    yes, this thread is crazy fun. It's like you have to read all the entries to see where the flow is and it all somehow makes sense.
    IT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE????

Crap. Now I have to go all the way back to post #1 and try this again.

Coffee to "ON" position, this is going to hurt.....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-07-2013 08:25 AM
    IT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE????

Crap. Now I have to go all the way back to post #1 and try this again.

Coffee to "ON" position, this is going to hurt.....
    don't overdue the coffee man. Just enjoy the ride for what it is. The pace of the thread is perfect, which is its biggest strength.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-07-2013 08:31 AM
    don't overdue the coffee man. Just enjoy the ride for what it is. The pace of the thread is perfect, which is its biggest strength.
    Mmmm, could use a cookie with my coffee now...

snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-07-2013 09:28 AM
    Mmmm, could use a cookie with my coffee now...

Sesame Streets answer to childhood obesity?
    08-07-2013 09:38 AM
    Top of the mornin' to all!

Another day, another dollar to make.
    08-07-2013 09:54 AM
    Sesame Street is just trying to divert our attention from the Bert & Ernie scandal
    08-07-2013 09:55 AM
    Sesame Street is just trying to divert our attention from the Bert & Ernie scandal
    No the Muppets show is awesome!
    Muessig likes this.
    08-07-2013 10:00 AM
    I have some loooong nasal hairs. Just made my eyes water pulling them out.

Also

My Wednesday feels like a Monday - not impressed.

That is all.
    Muessig likes this.
    08-07-2013 10:12 AM
    COOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

#sesamestreet
    08-07-2013 10:18 AM
    I just went for a run the first time in the new city. And it was pretty nice. When I run for about 10 minutes I get to a green zone along a river with patches of forest.

The route I took (to a bridge and then back on the other side of the river) was around 11.5 km which takes me about an hour. Perfect!

Now I think I have earned some cookies.
    08-07-2013 10:54 AM
    COOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

#sesamestreet
    and ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!
    Chregu likes this.
    08-07-2013 10:55 AM
145,248 ... 6566676869 ...