The T100 is actually nice looking in person. The Dell is something I would have loved to play around with in person. If I were going after a 8" tablet, I would grab that one for sure.

Best Buy FINALLY has the T100. Good thing I bought it long before waiting on them to carry it. Will post my own pictures of my setup sometime this week (920, 8X & T100)...
    if i were to go to best buy i would look at it but since im 20 min away from best buy i don't think i will maybe when im getting out of school i will :P
    11-18-2013 11:30 PM
    Well, looks like the 3rd time is the charm and the restore function kicked in. As before, I put the matte screen protector on so you won't see the LCD in full glory...which doesn't bother me as much on the 920 as it did with the 8X.
    ive always loved matte screen protectors but its always hard to find ones in amazon
    11-18-2013 11:31 PM
    ive always loved matte screen protectors but its always hard to find ones in amazon
    I used the clear ones on my 810. The brand I've gotten is Evecase for the 920 and 8X...they did a 4pk with 2 clear and 2 matte.
    11-18-2013 11:34 PM
    I used the clear ones on my 810. The brand I've gotten is Evecase for the 920 and 8X...they did a 4pk with 2 clear and 2 matte.
    what do you recommend for the 810 ive been looking for one but cant seem to find one that seems legit
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2013 11:39 PM
    what do you recommend for the 810 ive been looking for one but cant seem to find one that seems legit
    Without all the explaining, let me just cut to the chase.

No.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    11-18-2013 11:40 PM
    try the Evecase brand and see if that works for you.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-18-2013 11:41 PM
    Without all the explaining, let me just cut to the chase.

No.
    o.o wtf no XD
    11-18-2013 11:49 PM
    try the Evecase brand and see if that works for you.
    eh i cant find any for 810
    11-18-2013 11:53 PM
    well time to go to sleep good night and good morning to all
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    11-19-2013 12:00 AM
    Good Morning/day/evening/night, everyone!!

Going to be a good one, I can feel it....
    11-19-2013 12:21 AM
    All this talk of insomnia has clearly affected my own sleeping patterns. Own up, who's to blame!?
    Chregu, N_LaRUE, LMZR and 2 others like this.
    11-19-2013 12:42 AM
    All this talk of insomnia has clearly affected my own sleeping patterns. Own up, who's to blame!?
    My cold has gotten worse, I really feel terrible and I have to work today. You can blame it on me, doesn't get much crappier from here.

Going to be a good one, I can feel it....
    I'll just remember this: Don't worry if you feel bad, it only means others feel better.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    11-19-2013 01:15 AM
    My cold has gotten worse, I really feel terrible and I have to work today. You can blame it on me, doesn't get much crappier from here.
    Your bacteria are to blame.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-19-2013 01:16 AM
    Your bacteria are to blame.
    Feels more like a standard cold caused by viruses. But now that you mention it, there are some pathogens around that begin with flu like symptoms... not the ones I'm usually in contact with.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-19-2013 01:25 AM
    I've avoided getting a flu/cold so far. However my sleep has been terible due to the pain I have. I'm starting to feel zombie like.
    Chregu, Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-19-2013 01:38 AM
    Morning. It's cold here. Should have worn a hat :/
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-19-2013 01:38 AM
    I have a meeting at 10:30. I need to sort a drawing out for the meeting that got wrongly changed. Sigh.
    11-19-2013 01:40 AM
    I've avoided getting a flu/cold so far. However my sleep has been terible due to the pain I have. I'm starting to feel zombie like.
    I know the feeling. You got to enjoy it, the strangeness of everything, how your brain interprets inputs differently, how normal things become interesting and foreign, it can be quite entertaining ;-)
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-19-2013 01:40 AM
    I got flu last year despite having flu shot--that was the first time that happened. It turned out I had a strain that wasn't in the vaccine.

Hopefully that does not happen again this year.
    11-19-2013 01:54 AM
    I got flu last year despite having flu shot--that was the first time that happened. It turned out I had a strain that wasn't in the vaccine.

Hopefully that does not happen again this year.
    The flu vaccines are always behind unfortunately. I've never had a flu shot. I should look into getting one sometime soon the new ones cover some of the more nasty flus running around now.
    11-19-2013 02:11 AM
    My neck is a lot better today, so was my day.

I was told that there was only 12 days of school until the end of school for the year...

What happened to this year?! It feels as if it's all gone too fast!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-19-2013 02:20 AM
    The flu vaccines are always behind unfortunately. I've never had a flu shot. I should look into getting one sometime soon the new ones cover some of the more nasty flus running around now.
    I don't think i've had a flu shot, it's a bit late for one, but i occasionally get the flu.
    11-19-2013 02:22 AM
    I don't think i've had a flu shot, it's a bit late for one, but i occasionally get the flu.
    I have nothing against getting vaccinated I just can't be bothered to go get one. LOL! As I get older I should consider it more though. I don't get sick that often but I'd rather reduce my chances.
    11-19-2013 02:49 AM
    I have nothing against getting vaccinated I just can't be bothered to go get one. LOL! As I get older I should consider it more though. I don't get sick that often but I'd rather reduce my chances.
    I don't get sick often ether, but when i do, i'm usually out of school for a few days and most of the time it's cold like symptoms. :\
    11-19-2013 03:38 AM
    I get flu shots every year. So far, it hasn't worked. I haven't got it yet.
    martinmc78, LMZR and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-19-2013 03:45 AM
144,438 ... 673674675676677 ...