Starbucks, irony and weather are the things I missed.

I went to bed early and set the alarm clock to jogging time. When it rang I performed a system check. How does my knee feel? Not perfectly. How is my throat? A little better. How is the sniffles? Won't matter when I am running. General feel? Terrible. So I wanted to go back to sleep. Then I realized that I feel always bad in the mornings so I went anyway. Now I feel quite good, ready for work.
    Laura Knotek, snowmutt and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-20-2013 01:05 AM
    I'm a loose leaf tea freak. I even have a cast iron tea kettle for brewing :p My wife thinks I'm crazy LOL
    11-20-2013 01:06 AM
    I'm a loose leaf tea freak. I even have a cast iron tea kettle for brewing :p My wife thinks I'm crazy LOL
    I have a tea pot too. Mine is ceramic.
    Lendo likes this.
    11-20-2013 01:07 AM
    I got into loose leaf tea recently, it is great.
    Laura Knotek, Lendo and N_LaRUE like this.
    When is your birthday?
    April 28. Party at Dave & Busters, ski-ball on me.
    April 28. Party at Dave & Busters, ski-ball on me.
    Cool! I love ski-ball.
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-20-2013 01:09 AM
    Ahh... the sign of a good relationship, the Wife worries about your sanity!!

Do like loose leaf teas. I like anything mint, and the list of mint type teas is endless. Makes for some fun discoveries.

Love the Avatar, by the way Lendo.
    Laura Knotek, Lendo and LMZR like this.
    11-20-2013 01:10 AM
    Starbucks, irony and weather are the things I missed.

I went to bed early and set the alarm clock to jogging time. When it rang I performed a system check. How does my knee feel? Not perfectly. How is my throat? A little better. How is the sniffles? Won't matter when I am running. General feel? Terrible. So I wanted to go back to sleep. Then I realized that I feel always bad in the mornings so I went anyway. Now I feel quite good, ready for work.
    Buddy, you make me feel lazy. Stop being so darn motivated, will ya???
    Laura Knotek, Chregu, LMZR and 1 others like this.
    11-20-2013 01:11 AM
    I have a tea pot too. Mine is ceramic.
    Ceramic makes you feel like you're having tea in the UK with Mary Poppins. Clay makes it feel like China during the Ming Dynasty. But Cast Iron makes it feel like Ancient Japan with that dude from the Karate Kid :D
    11-20-2013 01:12 AM
    Ceramic makes you feel like you're having tea in the UK with Mary Poppins. Clay makes it feel like China during the Ming Dynasty. But Cast Iron makes it feel like Ancient Japan with that dude from the Karate Kid :D
    I agree. Those are excellent comparisons.
    Lendo likes this.
    11-20-2013 01:13 AM
    Ahh... the sign of a good relationship, the Wife worries about your sanity!!

Do like loose leaf teas. I like anything mint, and the list of mint type teas is endless. Makes for some fun discoveries.

Love the Avatar, by the way Lendo.
    My favorite Mint is this one. Organic Peppermint Amour - Soothing Herbal Tea Made Of Peppermint Leaves | DavidsTea
    11-20-2013 01:14 AM
    A plastic electric kettle makes you feel like a grad student with little income :-)
    Lendo, snowmutt, BIGPADDY and 3 others like this.
    11-20-2013 01:19 AM
    A plastic electric kettle makes you feel like a grad student with little income :-)
    That almost makes me feel like I should send you a real tea kettle... almost... muahahahahahah
    Chregu, snowmutt, BIGPADDY and 1 others like this.
    11-20-2013 01:20 AM
    I keep seeing bing rewards mention then I stare out of my windows and dream that UK shall get such a scheme......
    11-20-2013 02:56 AM
    I keep seeing bing rewards mention then I stare out of my windows and dream that UK shall get such a scheme......
    In Switzerland we don't even have Bing maps. Doesn't really matter either with Google covering everything in great detail with air pictures, satellite pictures and street view.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-20-2013 02:59 AM
    I'm still trying to find out what market is there for the Porsche Design Blackberry that just came out...
    11-20-2013 03:04 AM
    I'm still trying to find out what market is there for the Porsche Design Blackberry that just came out...
    The very very rich!

Excluded myself. :P
    LMZR, MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-20-2013 03:06 AM
    In Switzerland we don't even have Bing maps. Doesn't really matter either with Google covering everything in great detail with air pictures, satellite pictures and street view.
    We have bing maps but it not as good as google maps.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-20-2013 03:07 AM
    I think Engadget wrote an entire article about this:

BlackBerry's Porsche-designed Z10 is a phone that even it can't afford
    LMZR likes this.
    11-20-2013 03:07 AM
    Its days like today when the law on smoking in public spaces should be relaxed - im now cold and wet
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-20-2013 03:31 AM
    I think Engadget wrote an entire article about this:

BlackBerry's Porsche-designed Z10 is a phone that even it can't afford
    Porsche and Blackberry would have gotten their fair exchange of money doing the two devices.
    11-20-2013 03:43 AM
    Its days like today when the law on smoking in public spaces should be relaxed - im now cold and wet
    Bad weather?
    11-20-2013 03:43 AM
    Bad weather?
    Yeah - its raining quite hard and its about 2 deg C and windy - I am in the countryside - there is no shelter.
    11-20-2013 03:54 AM
    Yeah - its raining quite hard and its about 2 deg C and windy - I am in the countryside - there is no shelter.
    We're not getting much rain here currently. We have wind, drizzle and the cold temps.
    11-20-2013 03:58 AM
    We're not getting much rain here currently. We have wind, drizzle and the cold temps.
    It's dark here, and the rest of the week is mild-ish.
    11-20-2013 04:13 AM
144,738 ... 680681682683684 ...