I'm still thinking of getting one of these shirts.

Attachment 50196

They were popular when I was in college.
    A friend of a friend... well, a person I know... well, a person I've met has this as a tattoo on her foot.
    Muessig, snowmutt and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2013 01:49 AM
    Why? Also please tell me it's not instant...
    It's not instant :)

Bit too young (apparently) to consume caffeinated coffee.
    11-21-2013 01:54 AM
    Looks like i got a load of heck for my allegiance of Decaf coffee. :P
    snowmutt and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2013 01:55 AM
    Oh, we are just rolling up our sleeves and getting started!!

Just wait until somewhere else on the forum when you diasagree with me. I am going to blame your incorrect position on whatever subject it is on your brain activity being way too low due to drinking Unleaded Coffee.
    LMZR and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-21-2013 02:05 AM
    Oh, we are just rolling up our sleeves and getting started!!

Just wait until somewhere else on the forum when you diasagree with me. I am going to blame your incorrect position on whatever subject it is on your brain activity being way too low due to drinking Unleaded Coffee.
    Oh hell no, hey, say are you getting an Xbox One? :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-21-2013 02:05 AM
    I can understand it. I love the smell and taste of coffee but I don't want to take too much caffeine in. I usually just don't drink coffee, but I can understand it.

God, I need a coffee now... all this coffee talk makes everything worse ;-)
    N_LaRUE, snowmutt and LMZR like this.
    11-21-2013 02:06 AM
    It's not instant :)

Bit too young (apparently) to consume caffeinated coffee.
    Do you drink Coke or any of those other drinks?
    11-21-2013 02:12 AM
    Hey guys my last day at work this week today, booked Friday as a holiday as I'm travelling to Scotland for a day to see my brother. It's due to be a paperwork heavy day! The position I'm in is also going permanent, which is low pay but could put me in a prime position to become a graphic designer for the University down the road. I'm not too bothered about the money (identical position was recently advertised elsewhere for about 8k a year more) but the convenience in transport means it could be worth it. I'm concerned about the existing workload, which could well increase and I can only just keep up as it is.

#firstworldproblems
    Congrats on the full time position!
    Chregu, snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-21-2013 02:13 AM
    Oh hell no, hey, say are you getting an Xbox One? :P

I am sure I will at some point. I will most likely not be an "early adopter" of this bad boy.

It is a pricey little device. I sure think that "Ryse" game may be worth the purchase all by itself!! I want to pillage villages as a Roman Soldier!!!!
    11-21-2013 02:16 AM
    Hey guys my last day at work this week today, booked Friday as a holiday as I'm travelling to Scotland for a day to see my brother. It's due to be a paperwork heavy day! The position I'm in is also going permanent, which is low pay but could put me in a prime position to become a graphic designer for the University down the road. I'm not too bothered about the money (identical position was recently advertised elsewhere for about 8k a year more) but the convenience in transport means it could be worth it. I'm concerned about the existing workload, which could well increase and I can only just keep up as it is.

#firstworldproblems
    Yeah, Muessig, I meant to congragulate you too!! Then this decaf coffee travesty sidetracked me!!

Truly, I am happy for you. My Father once told me the secret of life was to find something you enjoy doing and then to trick someone into paying you for it. I hope this leads to something really rewarding for you!!
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-21-2013 02:19 AM
    Do you drink Coke or any of those other drinks?
    No. I hate drinking anything similar to Coke, and mostly only drink water. :)
    11-21-2013 02:21 AM
    God, I need a coffee now... all this coffee talk makes everything worse ;-)
    Got a whole pot brewing here, Chregu.... hope a plane and parachute into Danville IL, USA and I will have a hot, fresh mug waiting on ya!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-21-2013 02:21 AM
    I am sure I will at some point. I will most likely not be an "early adopter" of this bad boy.

It is a pricey little device. I sure think that "Ryse" game may be worth the purchase all by itself!! I want to pillage villages as a Roman Soldier!!!!

I'll be getting an Xbox One this time next year, well that's what i aim to do. :)
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-21-2013 02:22 AM
    Yeah, Muessig, I meant to congragulate you too!! Then this decaf coffee travesty sidetracked me!!

Truly, I am happy for you. My Father once told me the secret of life was to find something you enjoy doing and then to trick someone into paying you for it. I hope this leads to something really rewarding for you!!
    Thanks! At the moment I'd being paid to watch other people doing what I like to do, but it puts me in a good position to be able to actually get paid for doing it sometime down the line (soon I hope)!
    LMZR, N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and 2 others like this.
    11-21-2013 02:22 AM
    Got a whole pot brewing here, Chregu.... hope a plane and parachute into Danville IL, USA and I will have a hot, fresh mug waiting on ya!!!
    I'd love to. I really feel like traveling the USA again.

At the moment I'm stuck with me being very tired in the lab. It's funny actually, I feel quite well, however I miss my tubes and tips while pipetting, I spilled some toxic stuff over my hands, thought I should wear gloves, just forgot about it again... it's amazing ;-)
    11-21-2013 02:49 AM
    Will the poster, that makes the 20k post get a reward or something?
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-21-2013 02:49 AM
    The winner will get the appreciation of all of us. What more could you ever want?
    11-21-2013 02:50 AM
    Quick answer... no. Also, 20k won't be the last milestone.
    Chregu, snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-21-2013 02:56 AM
    Why of course!! You get that front row parking spot at "Windows Phone Central HQ". Also, I hear Chregu has some "special" chemicals he will mix up for the 20,001st poster as a 1st runners up reward....
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-21-2013 03:05 AM
    Why of course!! You get that front row parking spot at "Windows Phone Central HQ". Also, I hear Chregu has some "special" chemicals he will mix up for the 20,001st poster as a 1st runners up reward....
    Here I was hoping for a coffee mug. :/
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-21-2013 03:12 AM
    Oh ok, Thanks.
    11-21-2013 03:26 AM
    I claim this post as my own.
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    11-21-2013 03:29 AM
    My post is better than your post. :P
    Muessig and snowmutt like this.
    11-21-2013 03:33 AM
    11-21-2013 03:48 AM
    I have my doubts.
    11-21-2013 03:49 AM
143,593 ... 685686687688689 ...