Well, at least a bacterial STD can be treated. A viral one is a companion forever.
    That's what I tell our patients always. For the record, health care providers don't enjoying share "bad news" with patients, and it never gets easier no matter how often ones does it. A HSV+ and HIV+ are always the hardest results to deliver...
    Chregu likes this.
    11-22-2013 06:52 AM
    Found you on page 10. That took some time. :P

You look like a very friendly guy. :)

I haven't posted a pic yet... not sure if I will. I haven't got a pic for LinkedIn yet and that's my business calling card. I'm working on losing weight so I'm waiting until then. :)
    wow! You did some serious digging there...much appreciated for the compliment. I'm usually a friendly chap, some may say too friendly, some may say too distant. I'm sure it is somewhere in the middle...

That, and this thread, are my two favorites here - that's why posted a picture.
    11-22-2013 06:55 AM
    ice cold beer

sent from my windows phone 8s by htc using tapatalk
    o_o
    LMZR likes this.
    11-22-2013 07:02 AM
    wow! You did some serious digging there...much appreciated for the compliment. I'm usually a friendly chap, some may say too friendly, some may say too distant. I'm sure it is somewhere in the middle...

That, and this thread, are my two favorites here - that's why posted a picture.
    My favorite thread as well the what we look like, I'm on there somewhere.

I also got album picture if you click onto my forum profile.
    11-22-2013 07:03 AM
    My favorite thread as well the what we look like, I'm on there somewhere.

I also got album picture if you click onto my forum profile.
    I found you on page 6. :)
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-22-2013 07:33 AM
    I found you on page 6. :)
    I look awesome!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-22-2013 07:51 AM
    I look awesome!
    You look like a Big Paddy. I think you're taller than me (I'm 6'1")...so where does all that cake go?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-22-2013 08:08 AM
    You look like a Big Paddy. I think you're taller than me (I'm 6'1")...so where does all that cake go?
    I'm properly just a bit more taller than yourself.

All the cakes go to a special secret place. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-22-2013 08:10 AM
    I'm starting to feel short being only 5'10"....
    11-22-2013 08:18 AM
    I'm properly just a bit more taller than yourself.

All the cakes go to a special secret place. :P
    I know where...Your Glasses!
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-22-2013 08:26 AM
    I am 1.83 m. That's nothing special, until you calculate how many feet this is: Exactly 6'.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-22-2013 08:39 AM
    I am 1.83 m. That's nothing special, until you calculate how many feet this is: Exactly 6'.
    What's going on with all you tall people on here????

I guess I have to wear heels to make up for the difference. :P My work shoes do have approximately a 2" heel on them.
    11-22-2013 08:42 AM

I guess I have to wear heels to make up for the difference. :P My work shoes do have approximately a 2" heel on them.
    High heels worn by a man who knows what he is doing? There's nothing more gracious :P
    11-22-2013 08:45 AM
    High heels worn by a man who knows what he is doing? There's nothing more gracious :P
    Well not 'high' heels. They're standard height for most dress shoes. I've added rubber soles to avoid falling on my face.
    BIGPADDY, MSFTisMIA and Chregu like this.
    11-22-2013 08:55 AM

the average male height is 5'7" and the average female height is 5'4". trust me, you're a giant...
    stmav and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-22-2013 09:12 AM
    MIA is the guy with the awesome headphones, I should've remembered that. Shame on me.
    11-22-2013 09:15 AM
    the average male height is 5'7" and the average female height is 5'4". trust me, you're a giant...
    In the Dinaric Alps it's 6'1" . At least that's what Wikipedia claims.

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    11-22-2013 09:16 AM
    Cant believe galactic reign is going to be cut off next year no wonder it was free!
    11-22-2013 10:27 AM
    MIA is the guy with the awesome headphones, I should've remembered that. Shame on me.
    Did I tell you I have the cans in cyan to match the purity in ears in cyan I had earlier? So each WP gets its own purity to use. I never use the in-box accessories because when I'm ready to sell or do trade ins, I get closer to my asking price because they are new (not newly bought just to fill put an old box)...
    gedzum, stmav and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-22-2013 10:36 AM
    Did I tell you I have the cans in cyan to match the purity in ears in cyan I had earlier? So each WP gets its own purity to use. I never use the in-box accessories because when I'm ready to sell or do trade ins, I get closer to my asking price because they are new (not newly bought just to fill put an old box)...
    I still have the in-box white Lumia 920 headphones in the plastic wrap with the idea of it retaining some value if I decided to sell or trade it in the future. Unfortunately, I've dropped my 920 once alrady and it has a slight dent on it :(
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-22-2013 10:39 AM
    Thing to keep in mind is that Finnish metal is a touch different than other places. Though some groups are very heavy. If you want something really different check out Nightwish.
    I'll check them out too. The only bands I know of from European countries other than UK or Ireland are Backyard Babies and Drain STH. Both are from Stockholm, Sweden.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-22-2013 11:07 AM
    I'll check them out too. The only bands I know of from European countries other than UK are Backyard Babies and Drain STH. Both are from Stockholm, Sweden.
    Nightwish is operatic metal, or used to be. They've changed a bit.
    11-22-2013 11:11 AM
    I still have the in-box white Lumia 920 headphones in the plastic wrap with the idea of it retaining some value if I decided to sell or trade it in the future. Unfortunately, I've dropped my 920 once alrady and it has a slight dent on it :(
    That's the game plan I use. Even with minor (slight) dings, I tend to get away with close to asking price...
    11-22-2013 11:42 AM
    im only 5'6 .....:P
    11-22-2013 11:46 AM
    after a night of sleeping I decied to buy a tri-tip today after being on a dry streak of no tri-tip but only if I get my homework done
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-22-2013 11:48 AM
142,845 ... 691692693694695 ...