WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Got Monday blues too...nearly cursed a patient out but it's ok as the weather is nice outside. Headed back in...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I hate to say it, but the wife and I are thinking of switching back to ATT from T-Mobile. TM's coverage just isn't there. I have an issue though, I'd be signing a 2 year contract and the only WP worth upgrading to is the 1020... Only thing better about a 1020 (vs my 920) is the camera, but I really need a phone w/ more than 32mb of storage as my 1 year old 920 has been a hassle with running out of space.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i am very excited for what Nokia World has to offer, and BBM for iOS disappoints me again. It's not available for iPod Touch. :\

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Every time I walk into the AT&T and play with the 1020, I get reminded of all the plans I have for it and how much I want an unlocked one. I could be super irresponsible and order it now, but I will be patient and move my 810 first to at least pay off the EIP. I just cannot justify having so many WPs in my house. The yellow looks like such a boss color but I will get mine in white...😊...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like I will be able to watch that documentary tonight after an afternoon of French homework .......time like these tell me " as a native Spanish speaker .... why aren't I taking Spanish "

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
looks like I will be able to watch that documentary tonight after an afternoon of French homework .......time like these tell me " as a native Spanish speaker .... why aren't I taking Spanish "

I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Will be at the GF's today after my Japanese lesson, so I may check in tomorrow after work. I know that puts me with a ton of reading from this thread to do, but I will take that chance...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

being trilingual is good. Makes you very marketable.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Will be at the GF's today after my Japanese lesson, so I may check in tomorrow after work. I know that puts me with a ton of reading from this thread to do, but I will take that chance...
lol well knowing me that im here typing away on this thread maybe you could expect half a page or a page of just me ....think of it like another job :grin:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are 19. All things considered, now is the best time to learn and be trilingual. You will do just fine.

Anyway folks have a great night. Will check in during tomorrow's night shift...
BAH .....French is a scary beast and ok have a good night to you too :cool:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

You are 19. All things considered, now is the best time to learn and be trilingual. You will do just fine.

Anyway folks have a great night. Will check in during tomorrow's night shift...
I'm 15 and trying to be trilingual.

But, trying to learn Japanese is hard. (Seriously, even full-time subbers have a hard time with it.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo