heheheh that dog is going to mark its territory
    11-22-2013 10:16 PM
    well im about to do the usual,,,, Pandora,bing rewards ,forums then super smash bros !
    11-22-2013 10:16 PM
    Ive always thought the shooting of JKF was a long time ago but its only been 50 years ago and I still think when I read history books .... who killed him I wonder that just like I wonder about the whole thing of 2pac :P
    Martsicky and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-22-2013 10:22 PM
    I think im getting better at super smash bros!
    11-22-2013 11:33 PM
    me-gettting-better.png hehehe I beat up Kirby
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-22-2013 11:47 PM
    i think it was RUE who said that Mario kart is still better and i agree and i bet he will like this picture mario-kart.jpg
    11-22-2013 11:53 PM
    i just noticed that i am at 2,000 posts now .....sweet next stop pass RUE then BP
    11-23-2013 12:30 AM
    well time to go to sleep maybe tomorrow will be a interesting ... hmmm nah XD anyways good night and good morning !
    11-23-2013 12:56 AM
    i think it was RUE who said that Mario kart is still better and i agree and i bet he will like this picture
    Is RUE a gamer? In my mind he would rather enjoy a good book with a glass of high quality Whiskey, a night at the opera or a cultural museum in a foreign place far off the tourist track.
    11-23-2013 02:23 AM
    that chick looks like she going to beat someone up o.o
    I thought it was quite seductive..the way she played lol
    11-23-2013 02:25 AM
    So, let's get this Lumia and send in my 8X.
    11-23-2013 02:30 AM
    So, let's get this Lumia and send in my 8X.
    The Lumia 620. What a huge and ugly device. Terrible, my poor mother, the Omnia W was much slimmer.

Starting it up right now. That was again a terrible experience at Orange: "Well, if we decide that this device isn't worth repairing, you'll have to pay 60 CHF to get it back."

Yeah, thank you very much.
    11-23-2013 04:12 AM
    I want the damn GTA V on PC already.
    11-23-2013 05:02 AM
    That was again a terrible experience at Orange: "Well, if we decide that this device isn't worth repairing, you'll have to pay 60 CHF to get it back."

Yeah, thank you very much.
    Ain't that some ****? That's why carriers drive me nuts sometimes...

Sorry Chregu, we Nokia owners forgot to tell you that all Lumias since the 800, especially the WP8 models are big *** phones...
    Chregu likes this.
    11-23-2013 05:48 AM

Sorry Chregu, we Nokia owners forgot to tell you that all Lumias since the 800, especially the WP8 models are big *** phones...
    Except for the 620 and 520...

(The 520 is actually roughly as large as the 800.)
    11-23-2013 05:49 AM

Unfortunately, all carriers are the same in this regard. Sunrise is even worse. Swisscom might be better, I don't know, but they are too damn expensive.

Well, I was just surprised, I have never seen a 620 before. It's not that bad, and it's a very cheap phone with a good quality. But another reason I want my beautiful 8X back. I'm just a little afraid they won't do anything and I have to pay for it.

Also I want my 720p resolution back, the space that is missing due to the other aspect ratio really matters.
    11-23-2013 05:55 AM
    Unfortunately, all carriers are the same in this regard. Sunrise is even worse. Swisscom might be better, I don't know, but they are too damn expensive.

Well, I was just surprised, I have never seen a 620 before. It's not that bad, and it's a very cheap phone with a good quality. But another reason I want my beautiful 8X back. I'm just a little afraid they won't do anything and I have to pay for it.

Also I want my 720p resolution back, the space that is missing due to the other aspect ratio really matters.
    The carriers here are meh. I get to pay ~30 USD for unlimited data, calls and texts a month (which I abuse, naturally.) However, let's just say my internet peaks at 1 Mbps and clocks in regularly at a tenth of that. Heck, half of the time, I can't even get a hold of a decent 3G signal! The good thing is that I actually get amazing customer service, whether it be via text, call, Facebook, Twitter or e-mail. (This is a regular occurrence here.)

As for that 16:9 aspect ratio, I'm personally fine with 5:3 on my 620. However, that extra length would make more sense on a larger device, just take out those humungous top and bottom bezels. (I'm looking at you, HTC and Apple.)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-23-2013 06:11 AM
    The carriers here are meh. I get to pay ~30 USD for unlimited data, calls and texts a month (which I abuse, naturally.) However, let's just say my internet peaks at 1 Mbps and clocks in regularly at a tenth of that. Heck, half of the time, I can't even get a hold of a decent 3G signal! The good thing is that I actually get amazing customer service, whether it be via text, call, Facebook, Twitter or e-mail. (This is a regular occurrence here.)

As for that 16:9 aspect ratio, I'm personally fine with 5:3 on my 620. However, that extra length would make more sense on a larger device, just take out those humungous top and bottom bezels. (I'm looking at you, HTC and Apple.)
    Personally, I don't mind the extra bezels. Guess I've got big hands and sometimes prefer big phones. For my money, the 8X has s better screen than the 920. I think that the 1520 and 8x are in the same ballpark, with the 1520 slightly better.
    11-23-2013 07:06 AM

the iPhones have the sane long narrow look of the 8X that I do like. What I miss when using my 920 is the better audio and overall portability of the 8X. If it were up to me, if I could make the 8x as it stands a quad core (600) with the 925's camera, 32GB internal, wireless charging and a 2500mah battery, I'd never buy another phone.
    11-23-2013 07:11 AM
    Morning folks...waiting on the train to go to work. Just looking to power through today to get to my vacation time...
    Lendo and Chregu like this.
    11-23-2013 07:13 AM
    I'm going to FutureShop today. Time to decide between a new laptop and a Surface 2 Pro.
    11-23-2013 08:30 AM
    I'm going to FutureShop today. Time to decide between a new laptop and a Surface 2 Pro.
    Get a Asus T100! Nah, I'm slightly kidding. Hope you find something that's a good for for you. I like all this new Windows 8.1 hardware that's out now. If you shop smart, you can find a very good device...
    11-23-2013 09:11 AM
    Easy choice the Surface Pro 2!
    11-23-2013 09:17 AM
    Nokia 2520 reviews are it got an excellent display however the Surface 2 got a magnesium body, I cant resist sexy metal body...
    11-23-2013 09:18 AM
    Rugby League World Cup England lost against New Zealand it was an excellent game however I always support New Zealand but was disappointed at the same time England last.

It was a brutal game love it!

20-18
    11-23-2013 09:20 AM
143,604 ... 693694695696697 ...