NUH UH !!!!!!!! I dare you !
    for the record, I do 98% of my posting on the WPCentral app. That's you're only saving grace.

So of course you decide to go on a binge to prove your prowess...sigh...ah, the joys of youth...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-23-2013 11:01 PM
    ehhhh that's a good question o.o I think your sisters were talking about it ...YEAH it must be it
    yeah it must of been my sisters who were talking about it ...... still haven't read it and im not very interested in it anyway :P
    11-23-2013 11:02 PM
    Well, ur, anybody else currently on here?
    Sure. We're by the bar, watching sahib have a conversation with himself in the middle of the establishment.
    LMZR, BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    11-23-2013 11:03 PM
    for the record, I do 98% of my posting on the WPCentral app. That's you're only saving grace.

So of course you decide to go on a binge to prove your prowess...sigh...ah, the joys of youth...
    yikes if that's how much you post on your phone then im scared :P ..kidding but even if I was a little bit older I would still have energy to be random XD
    11-23-2013 11:04 PM
    Sure. We're by the bar, watching sahib have a conversation with himself in the middle of the establishment.
    hmmm it was all sahib that started it ! I blame him he was crying about losing tri-tip
    11-23-2013 11:05 PM
    hmmm it was all sahib that started it ! I blame him he was crying about losing tri-tip
    well I know you will miss tri-tip too don't deny it! MUAHAHHAA
    11-23-2013 11:06 PM
    well I know you will miss tri-tip too don't deny it! MUAHAHHAA
    ok you keep telling yourself that im going to play some super smash bros :P
    11-23-2013 11:06 PM
    ok you keep telling yourself that im going to play some super smash bros :P
    ok later ! I wonder what the posters are going to say once the see that sahib and sahib was talking again
    11-23-2013 11:07 PM
    ok later ! I wonder what the posters are going to say once the see that sahib and sahib was talking again
    who knows all I know is that deadpool wont say anything because he busy with is xbox one and snowflake and RUE don't post a lot in the weekends so you are good
    11-23-2013 11:08 PM
    who knows all I know is that deadpool wont say anything because he busy with is xbox one and snowflake and RUE don't post a lot in the weekends so you are good
    sweet we got away with it MUAHAHHAHA
    11-23-2013 11:09 PM
    ok now that sahib is gone I shall go play some N64 games on my computer
    11-23-2013 11:10 PM
    yikes if that's how much you post on your phone then im scared :P ..kidding but even if I was a little bit older I would still have energy to be random XD
    The WPCentral app is the most used non system app on my phone. For all my on WP7/8, I read news and post nearly exclusively through the app. If I could share picture through the app, I'd be set. I typically post during the NJ transit train ride (I'm above ground) during my commute. So even though I use the app alot, I'm not always posting - I'm choosy on what threads I post to, like most here do. I work in an electronic medical record all day, so when I'm not working with patient care, I'm typing papers and doing paper research for school.
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-23-2013 11:29 PM
    Good night folks. Will check back in tomorrow.
    11-23-2013 11:30 PM
    The WPCentral app is the most used non system app on my phone. For all my on WP7/8, I read news and post nearly exclusively through the app. If I could share picture through the app, I'd be set. I typically post during the NJ transit train ride (I'm above ground) during my commute. So even though I use the app alot, I'm not always posting - I'm choosy on what threads I post to, like most here do. I work in an electronic medical record all day, so when I'm not working with patient care, I'm typing papers and doing paper research for school.
    after typing a lot the last thing I would want to do it type on my phone :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-23-2013 11:32 PM
    Good night folks. Will check back in tomorrow.
    good night too you too
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-23-2013 11:32 PM
    To add to this conversation, the WPC App was the first app I ever bought and is the first app I redownload as I have changed phones. If only our dedicated warriors of WPC would put out a Forums app with full functions, I would buy that one as well.

Actually, I do not post much on the main site. I read the articles and reviews but I find posting on here better.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-23-2013 11:48 PM
    To add to this conversation, the WPC App was the first app I ever bought and is the first app I redownload as I have changed phones. If only our dedicated warriors of WPC would put out a Forums app with full functions, I would buy that one as well.

Actually, I do not post much on the main site. I read the articles and reviews but I find posting on here better.
    same here I like to post on the forums more than in the main site ;P
    11-23-2013 11:54 PM
    time to go to sleep ....laters all !
    11-24-2013 01:39 AM

Lucky you! I bought the Board Express app, which was the worst app I ever spent money on. I was so happy when Jay added the WPC App (and Tapatalk became available for my other forums).

I've never been big on posting comments on blog sites either. I usually send a tweet to the author of the blog post instead of posting a comment. I follow all of the tech bloggers I like on Twitter.
    11-24-2013 01:49 AM
    Vibrations don't work on my Lumia 620. They did, now they don't. I'm restarting now. Why don't phones just work? I guess I have to buy an iPhone ;-)

...restart didn't help so far, I probably really have to get an iPhone.

Yeah, I'm not the only one: My Lumia 620 stops vibrating - Nokia Support Discussions

I bought the Lumia 620 to send my 8X in, I can't send the 620 in until I have my 8X back.
    11-24-2013 03:01 AM
    Vibrations don't work on my Lumia 620. They did, now they don't. I'm restarting now. Why don't phones just work? I guess I have to buy an iPhone ;-)

...restart didn't help so far, I probably really have to get an iPhone.
    I don't know about iPhones, but one of my friends hates OS X Mavericks. So many things are broken that he is running Linux instead of OS X Mavericks.
    11-24-2013 03:06 AM
    I don't know about iPhones, but one of my friends hates OS X Mavericks. So many things are broken that he is running Linux instead of OS X Mavericks.
    It's more about the cliche, I know that iPhones have problems too. But this is really annoying.

I think it's a software problem, after restarting it vibrates shortly, also the softkeys vibrate. I don't feel like performing a hard reset one day after I set the phone up...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-24-2013 03:10 AM
    I'm sticking to 10.8 Mountain Lion on my Macbook Air, it just works and i don't want to break any compatibility with anything i use.
    11-24-2013 03:12 AM
    It's more about the cliche, I know that iPhones have problems too. But this is really annoying.

I think it's a software problem, after restarting it vibrates shortly, also the softkeys vibrate. I don't feel like performing a hard reset one day after I set the phone up...
    I didn't even realise you had a 620 until you mentioned so in the post above.

Also, i will not be online, well maybe, but least likely within the next two days, School Camp is tomorrow...

I prefer to use the desktop version of WPCentral and i've only began to use the app a lot more recently...
    11-24-2013 03:13 AM
    What I'm listening to now.

11-24-2013 03:16 AM
145,745 ... 697698699700701 ...