WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've had some stability issues since upgrading to GDR3... sometimes the settings app will close for no reason.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Oh there's a couple of threads going with bugs regarding GDR3. You should know the drill by now...

Sometimes I think I have a freak 920. I have had zero problems and only 2 soft resets in almost a year of use and updates. And yes, I know the drill. :wink:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think I have a freak 920. I have had zero problems and only 2 soft resets in almost a year of use and updates. And yes, I know the drill. :wink:

I had to send mine in to get fixed. 'Gears of death'. That annoyed me. Been good ever since. I get the occasional lag and broken app so I don't think things are perfect on my phone. I'm waiting for WP8.1. I'll do a factory reset after the install.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a name you know. :p I don't call you Purple guy. :p

well I would call you by your name but almost I don't call peeps by there name because when I talk to someone and there is the person with the same name in the room I call them by their nickname so I call you coffee Guy nope never mind you are rue ! <----RUE

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its the same for my 810 I think my 810 is the best one out of the pack .... no problems :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro