WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

TIME to SKYPE ......yay :cool: and MSFTisMIA that video so far is interesting I haven't finished it though :unhappysweat:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang I just noticed that im going on to 20 years old and I think to myself I might be turning 20 but I am still a teen and no moving on to an adult :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
wait was snowflake being serious :straight::shocked:?

It's a beautiful, light tablet with all the apps you can wish for, in my case it is also the wrong ecosystem.

Am Atom tablet would fit me better.

I can dislike Apple and still appreciate their products, even though my emotions towards tech companies become more and more pretty neutral.

It's 6.30 A.M. I have to go for my run now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a beautiful, light tablet with all the apps you can wish for, in my case it is also the wrong ecosystem.

Am Atom tablet would fit me better.

I can dislike Apple and still appreciate their products, even though my emotions towards tech companies become more and more pretty neutral.

It's 6.30 A.M. I have to go for my run now.
ah so you were and yes I do appreciate their porducts but its just that 1) wrong eco-system for me 2) to expensive to have things work on their eco-system 3) I don't care much for apps as long as I can get my work done that is why I have a desktop with windows 8.1 so everything that I do on my surface I will see on my desktop and vise a versa 4) Ipad looks nice but I cant type documents and use it to do any of my homework assignments unless if I was just listening to music. so yup for me I don't think the apple route wont work for me and as for the green eyed monster I don't even think about it
and I used to run but since its getting darker faster I don't have time so I just do muscle exercise to bulk up :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't care much for apps as long as I can get my work done that is why I have a desktop with windows 8.1 so everything that I do on my surface I will see on my desktop and vise a versa

Not with a Surface RT (Surface 2). Except for Office of course, about the only thing the desktop of Windows RT is used for.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When 4k displays start to emerge, do you think the current 27 inch screens will become much more affordable?

I just saw the new 8.1 lock screen and how it switches through my pictures, and thought: "That would even be greater on a bigger screen!"

But only to have a nicer lock screen, currently these displays are still a little expensive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When 4k displays start to emerge, do you think the current 27 inch screens will become much more affordable?

I just saw the new 8.1 lock screen and how it switches through my pictures, and thought: "That would even be greater on a bigger screen!"

But only to have a nicer lock screen, currently these displays are still a little expensive.

I personally think the two 21" screens I have at work is all the real estate I need. Even one 21" is plenty.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. It's warmish here and windy. Not a good day to go running or riding a bike. People do it though.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

But can the iPad air run full osx apps? No? Fail... Can i get Halo on it? No? Fail... Can i at least split screen multitask? No? Fail...

Pass me a Surface.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But can the iPad air run full osx apps? No? Fail... Can i get Halo on it? No? Fail... Can i at least split screen multitask? No? Fail...

Pass me a Surface.

You know that never satisfies the nay sayers. The Surface doesn't have an 'i' in front of it's name and doesn't have a picture of fruit, therefore it's bad. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My browser tells me my username doesn't match an account, however I still seem to exist in the app. Interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Something weird has happened. I'm assuming it's something wrong with the site. I got kicked out and can't log back in. It says my account doesn't exist...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Pass me a Surface.

A Surface Pro can run full apps, costing twice as much and being twice as heavy.

Everybody should buy what fits best :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro