I didn't think of that! Maybe I will, at the moment it's okay.
    I have the dev on my phone and I like it. :) No issues at all. :)
    11-25-2013 10:25 AM
    WP8.1 im waiting for you.....

Oh.... I feel like I have been waiting on WP 8.1 since about mid 2011......
    11-25-2013 10:34 AM
    It has been cold here, and we have several space heaters going that help cut down on our heating bill. I come around the corner, and one of our cats is parked in front of one. Go into another room, and a couple of nmy dogs are in front of another. On top of which, one rolls over, assumes the "dead bug" position, awaiting her belly rub from the servant who just walked in the room.

My animals lead such a rough life. Abused, even......
    11-25-2013 10:37 AM
    Oh.... I feel like I have been waiting on WP 8.1 since about mid 2011......
    Isn't it funny how skype so called gets new feautures for windows phone, but they always need to have the latest WP or WP OS in order to get those features, while iOS devices, even the iPhone 4, has more skype features than the Lumia 1020, released in 2013.
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-25-2013 10:38 AM
    Isn't it funny how skype so called gets new feautures for windows phone, but they always need to have the latest WP or WP OS in order to get those features, while iOS devices, even the iPhone 4, has more skype features than the Lumia 1020, released in 2013.
    Let's not turn this into a beat up MS thread. :P Keep in mind that Skype is their own business even though it's owned by MS.

I try to convince myself that WP8 is the beta version of WP. I can only see improvements to the OS. So I patiently wait for WP8.1. If it's a disaster still then I'll see what to do then.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2013 10:46 AM
    Let's not turn this into a beat up MS thread. :P Keep in mind that Skype is their own business even though it's owned by MS.

I try to convince myself that WP8 is the beta version of WP. I can only see improvements to the OS. So I patiently wait for WP8.1. If it's a disaster still then I'll see what to do then.
    Yeah, but we keep saying "Give it more time!", and "You need to get the new version", while Apple can update their 2010 phone and still have a lot of features. It drives me crazy that Skype, owned by Microsoft, is inferior on WP compared to Android and iOS. And no excuse that Skype is their own business, Microsoft needs to treat their own products better than their competitors.
    11-25-2013 10:49 AM
    Well, its 3:47am here and I cannot sleep, so im going to monitor the conversation. :)
    11-25-2013 10:52 AM
    Well, its 3:47am here and I cannot sleep, so im going to monitor the conversation. :)
    I just prepared a MgCl2 solution and this stuff is very, very exothermic. It was fun, with a lot of boiling and noises. I'm not sure how to prepare this in a correct way... well, I live!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2013 10:57 AM
    We will be on our best behavior....
    LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-25-2013 10:58 AM
    Yeah, but we keep saying "Give it more time!", and "You need to get the new version", while Apple can update their 2010 phone and still have a lot of features. It drives me crazy that Skype, owned by Microsoft, is inferior on WP compared to Android and iOS. And no excuse that Skype is their own business, Microsoft needs to treat their own products better than their competitors.
    I say this to myself and to anyone who cares. I say wait until WP8.1, if it still sucks go to another platform. There is absolutely no reason to stick to a phone ecosystem and be unhappy. That's why I like choice when it comes to products. To me, nothing says, 'fix this thing' more than users leaving the platform. It's called voting with your feet and money. To me if WP fails and Nokia phone disappear forever, I don't really care. I just want what's best for me. Currently I'm mostly satisfied with WP. Sure there's things I hate about it but I'm willing to give it a chance. Yes I feel very sorry for you folks that were on WP7 and got the shaft but the same thing happened with Symbian too. Such is life. WP8 is the first instance of the OS on the NT kernel. I didn't expect it to be perfect. It can only get better from here. As for software from MS, part of their restructuring is to combat these issues. Let's just see what happens shall we? Having a whinge is fine now and again but it gets tiring when I keep hearing the same stuff over and over again.
    11-25-2013 10:59 AM
    We will be on our best behavior....
    Bahhahahahahahahaha!
    11-25-2013 11:00 AM
    I say this to myself and to anyone who cares. I say wait until WP8.1, if it still sucks go to another platform. There is absolutely no reason to stick to a phone ecosystem and be unhappy. That's why I like choice when it comes to products. To me, nothing says, 'fix this thing' more than users leaving the platform. It's called voting with your feet and money. To me if WP fails and Nokia phone disappear forever, I don't really care. I just want what's best for me. Currently I'm mostly satisfied with WP. Sure there's things I hate about it but I'm willing to give it a chance. Yes I feel very sorry for you folks that were on WP7 and got the shaft but the same thing happened with Symbian too. Such is life. WP8 is the first instance of the OS on the NT kernel. I didn't expect it to be perfect. It can only get better from here. As for software from MS, part of their restructuring is to combat these issues. Let's just see what happens shall we? Having a whinge is fine now and again but it gets tiring when I keep hearing the same stuff over and over again.
    It's true that WP8 is a major upgrade from WP7, but I'm worried WP8.5, WP9, or whatever, won't come to my 920. If my 920 runs WP8.1 smoothly, and doesn't have a lot of issues and adds a lot of stuff, including exclusive stuff. I want to see some cool Xbox games, maybe Titanfall Mobile? Just more things to say to people, that our phones have so much stuff that others don't.
    11-25-2013 11:04 AM
    Bahhahahahahahahaha!
    I second that - Its getting close to the Bigpaddy - Sahib show - prepare for an hour of a thread filled with cack.
    Chregu, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    I just prepared a MgCl2 solution and this stuff is very, very exothermic. It was fun, with a lot of boiling and noises. I'm not sure how to prepare this in a correct way... well, I live!
    Now, put in some aluminum in it. :D
    It's perfect to attach a Nintendo 64 and play some good old Mario Kart!
    Yes. It is great for console gaming. But it is old, heavy as **** and eventually needs to go. But it still runs, so I'm not complaining.
    so I cant remember who said that snowflake doesn't t play N64 :P
    11-25-2013 11:19 AM
    I second that - Its getting close to the Bigpaddy - Sahib show - prepare for an hour of a thread filled with cack.
    hey hey ....... I passed BP and I might even SURPASSED HIM MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAH besides im still young and hip I got energy to burn
    11-25-2013 11:20 AM
    smack that cheese !
    11-25-2013 11:20 AM
    i think this is strange when i was with my ex i didn't have many chick friends but now im single its like im around more girls than ever o.o i don't know if i had a sign saying " im taken " or it could be that when my ex would see a girl getting to close to me she would be like a cat :P i don't know what is was
    11-25-2013 11:27 AM
    i like to eat eat eat apples and tri-tip!
    11-25-2013 11:27 AM
    I won't be buying either PS4 or Xbox one because I don't game.
    You none gamer get a PS4! :P
    11-25-2013 11:32 AM
    i really do hope Skype does get a make over in windows phone 8.1 :)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-25-2013 11:33 AM
    You done gamer get a PS4! :P
    he must like games its a guys nature to love games and tvs and sports and pizza and cake and tri-tip and and and and uhhhh MORE GAMES!!
    11-25-2013 11:33 AM
    You done gamer get a PS4! :P
    nah get a xbox one !
    11-25-2013 11:34 AM
    nah get a xbox one !
    No PS4 it got bbc iplayer unlike the xbox one.
    11-25-2013 11:39 AM
    XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE XBOX ONE i think i got the word out
    LMZR and unstoppablekem like this.
    11-25-2013 11:39 AM
143,553 ... 703704705706707 ...