Thanksgiving is tomorrow?

I think I would like to participate at a real American Thanksgiving sometime, however I don't like sweet potatoes, so that could be a problem ;-)
    As important as sweet potatoes are, it is not the be all and end all ingredient for thanksgiving. I don't think there will be any at my sisters tomorrow.

I was planning on making the corn casserole at home but because I am doing it eggless I have to make it at the GF's. So I will pack a food bag and lug my stuff to her house. I may try and join those horrid supermarket lines to buy the deveined shrimp. If I don't get it, I'm looking at a true vegetarian thanksgiving...
    Chregu likes this.
    11-27-2013 11:37 AM
    As important as sweet potatoes are, it is not the be all and end all ingredient for thanksgiving. I don't think there will be any at my sisters tomorrow.
    I don't think I ever had sweet potatoes in Switzerland. I'm sure you can buy it, but it's not commonly eaten.

I was planning on making the corn casserole at home but because I am doing it eggless I have to make it at the GF's. So I will pack a food bag and lug my stuff to her house. I may try and join those horrid supermarket lines to buy the deveined shrimp. If I don't get it, I'm looking at a true vegetarian thanksgiving...
    That all sounds very complicated...
    11-27-2013 11:47 AM
    I wonder if Sahib is like this in real life. I imagine him like some comic relief side-kick in a Disney movie. Like a fly buzzing around everywhere all the time, wearing silly outfits and commenting everything inappropriately.
    your close people do see me as the one that breaks awkward situations :P and I do comment on everything but the silly outfits ..... nah I like to color coordinate my cloths with my purity headphone and bennie and shoes so I always match :)
    Chregu likes this.
    11-27-2013 12:11 PM
    Somehow I doubt he's like this in real life.
    well I could be
    11-27-2013 12:11 PM
    you never know. I don't doubt for a moment that BP is in real life how he is on the forums, so I wouldn't be surprised if what we see online is what we get from the live version of sahib...
    nope here im a little bit more reserved but for the live version I can be quiet and just laugh and be cute ( that's what the girls call me when im not saying anything ) or be random and talk a lot
    11-27-2013 12:13 PM
    Figuring out how best to make this side dish for thanksgiving - corn casserole. I'm leaning towards making it today and reheating it in my sister's oven tomorrow. Trying to get some deveined shrimp because I don't feel like deveining shrimp today...
    hmmmmmm shrimp :3 but not as good as tri-tip
    11-27-2013 12:14 PM
    Thanksgiving is tomorrow?

I think I would like to participate at a real American Thanksgiving sometime, however I don't like sweet potatoes, so that could be a problem ;-)
    same here I don't sweet potatoes
    11-27-2013 12:15 PM
    now the ruler is back ...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DADUM now to get down to buissiness ...... I decree that there is no coffee and its banished forever !
    11-27-2013 12:17 PM
    tommrow is tri-tip day everyone has to eat tri-tip no excuses or else there is going to be a heavy cake tax so do as I say or face the wrath of sahib the king of the world !
    11-27-2013 12:23 PM
    That all sounds very complicated...
    It's only complicated because she lives 2 hours away by public transport. But i changed my mind and decided to just brave the lines and buy my items in the city. So once I finish chores in a little bit and then go into the city.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-27-2013 12:52 PM
    It's only complicated because she lives 2 hours away by public transport. But i changed my mind and decided to just brave the lines and buy my items in the city. So once I finish chores in a little bit and then go into the city.
    you do that while I rule with an iron fist !!!!!!
    11-27-2013 01:00 PM
    I just found out just how easy ipv6 is compared to ipv4 ...... WHY ARENT WE USING THIS o.o ?? I know we are running out of ipv4 addresses but its time to move on to ipv6!!
    11-27-2013 01:15 PM
    you do that while I rule with an iron fist !!!!!!
    Do we need passports or mental status examinations to visit the two kingdoms ruled by You and BP? (tongue in cheek)
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    11-27-2013 02:17 PM
    Good Morning! I have about 7 days left of school for the year, if you discount weekends. :)
    MSFTisMIA and Chregu like this.
    11-27-2013 03:19 PM
    Headed into the city. Gonna brave the long thanksgiving lines to get my missing ingredients. The plan is to pull off a corn casserole, garlic shrimp and a whole wheat penne for the GF, along with a homemade alcoholic drink with Guinness as its base.

Looks like I forgot to pack the extra can of condensed milk I need for the drink - an essential ingredient. Gonna have to add one more pit stop before I head to the GF's....
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-27-2013 04:15 PM
    Do we need passports or mental status examinations to visit the two kingdoms ruled by You and BP? (tongue in cheek)
    Just offer cake, I will sneak you in.
    11-27-2013 05:38 PM
    I just found out just how easy ipv6 is compared to ipv4 ...... WHY ARENT WE USING THIS o.o ?? I know we are running out of ipv4 addresses but its time to move on to ipv6!!
    That wont happen till all of the ipv4 addresses run out then you start to see an uptake of ipv6 being used.
    11-27-2013 05:41 PM
    I haven't been here today......

I had a nice day today doing nothing!!!
    11-27-2013 05:42 PM
    2 days left till AWESOMENESS comes to my house!
    11-27-2013 05:42 PM
    Arrrrrrrr have to go soon....
    11-27-2013 05:43 PM
    Right I will have to go to the land of dreams to expand my Empire!
    11-27-2013 05:52 PM
    nope because everything is ruled by me and a little by bp
    11-27-2013 05:56 PM
    Headed into the city. Gonna brave the long thanksgiving lines to get my missing ingredients. The plan is to pull off a corn casserole, garlic shrimp and a whole wheat penne for the GF, along with a homemade alcoholic drink with Guinness as its base.

Looks like I forgot to pack the extra can of condensed milk I need for the drink - an essential ingredient. Gonna have to add one more pit stop before I head to the GF's....
    I hope it works out great for you :) theres nothing worse when it goes bad :( especially shrimp
    11-27-2013 05:57 PM
    That wont happen till all of the ipv4 addresses run out then you start to see an uptake of ipv6 being used.
    * sigh* it would be better though :D
    11-27-2013 05:58 PM
    Right I will have to go to the land of dreams to expand my Empire!
    o.o are you trying to oust me ...... I wotn go down without a fight ....with the backing of msft/nokia ....and tri-tip NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW
    11-27-2013 05:59 PM
145,226 ... 713714715716717 ...