Toilet papering.

Attachment 50814
    Looks like that house was the victim of a 50 person house party.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2013 03:55 AM
    Looks like that house was the victim of a 50 person house party.
    Could be anything from a party to someone getting revenge to a practical joke. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2013 04:00 AM
    My band is performing on Saturday, and my family is putting up the christmas tree on Sunday.

For the band, i will upload the video and plan to release a live LP full of performances from 2012-2013. :)
    Cool, must be exciting to play in a band!

This is also very different to Switzerland, at least as I know Christmas. We always put up the Christmas tree on the 24th of December and removed it at 6th of January (Epiphany).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-28-2013 04:23 AM
    My band is performing on Saturday, and my family is putting up the christmas tree on Sunday.

For the band, i will upload the video and plan to release a live LP full of performances from 2012-2013. :)
    So I may have missed the initial information, but what instrument do you play or are you the singer?
    11-28-2013 04:35 AM
    I've always admired the 8x, got close twice to purchasing one. But i just really couldn't in the end.
    I want to buy an 8X with the Band 3 and 5 LTE for our market.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-28-2013 04:48 AM
    Morning folks. Happy Thanksgiving!
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    11-28-2013 08:40 AM
    I want to buy an 8X with the Band 3 and 5 LTE for our market.
    It's a very nice phone. I wish it was the LTE version for t-mobile USA I had, but I don't mind rocking the international model.
    11-28-2013 08:43 AM
    One day left....
    11-28-2013 08:58 AM
    One day left....
    It should be one night left......
    Morning folks. Happy Thanksgiving!
    And the same to you. :) What's your dinner plans?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    Super Mushrooms active!
    11-28-2013 08:59 AM
    Mine to go to burger king and get a whopper or two.
    11-28-2013 08:59 AM
    Mine to go to burger king and get a whopper or two.
    Eating healthy I see. :P I can't eat anything from BK. Gives me indigestion.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-28-2013 09:05 AM
    Eating healthy I see. :P I can't eat anything from BK. Gives me indigestion.
    I might get an angus that healthy but make it a double.
    11-28-2013 09:13 AM
    I might get an angus that healthy but make it a double.
    I don't think there's much 'healthy' at BK.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-28-2013 09:15 AM
    I prefer Burger King to McDonald's, mostly because Burger King came much later to Switzerland.

Haven't been to either in months, but tomorrow I'll go to McDonald's with my brother. McDonald's for practical reasons. It isn't as far.

How do you say it's nearer? Does that word exist? Nearer? It sounds strange in my brain.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-28-2013 09:16 AM
    I prefer Burger King to McDonald's, mostly because Burger King came much later to Switzerland.

Haven't been to either in months, but tomorrow I'll go to McDonald's with my brother. McDonald's for practical reasons. It isn't as far.

How do you say it's nearer? Does that word exist? Nearer? It sounds strange in my brain.
    I love KFC boneless box meal with an extra chicken popcorn sometimes make it large.
    11-28-2013 09:23 AM
    I live KFC boneless box meal with an extra chicken popcorn sometimes make it large.
    We already had the KFC discussion, in short: There is no KFC in Switzerland, I have seen many of them abroad, I have never entered one, except I think in Paris when we had to go to the toilet, but then we bought only drinks. :)
    11-28-2013 09:25 AM
    Yeah it exist though I had to look it up. Though I don't many people use it on a regular basis. It does sound funny.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-28-2013 09:26 AM
    We already had the KFC discussion, in short: There is no KFC in Switzerland, I have seen many of them abroad, I have never entered one, except I think in Paris when we had to go to the toilet, but then we bought only drinks. :)
    You know what I don't like about KFC when they change there chips size smaller which was OUTRAGEOUS!
    Chregu likes this.
    11-28-2013 09:28 AM
    You know what I don't like about KFC when they change there chips size smaller which was OUTRAGEOUS!
    You should live in the US.... Especially Texas. They like everything big there...
    MSFTisMIA and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-28-2013 10:05 AM
    My sister is doing a potluck, where everyone brings a dish. I'm doing a corn casserole and garlic shrimp, because since it will be more of a vegetarian type spread, if there is no seafood I may starve.

The sis and GF are vegetarian. At least they still eat seafood.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-28-2013 10:17 AM
    You should live in the US.... Especially Texas. They like everything big there...
    Yup - especially the serving sizes. When I first came to the US, I was floored at the super-size me culture that exists. While things are a bit more health conscious, that mentality still persists.

I stopped eating at all BK and McDonalds since the McDonalds by me gave me a mild case of food poisoning year and a half ago. I haven't missed it. The only one I will eat from is Popeye's, and even that I east less because my stomach is rebelling. Now, I plan to cut back on pizza and I will be fine...
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-28-2013 10:23 AM
    My sister is doing a potluck, where everyone brings a dish. I'm doing a corn casserole and garlic shrimp, because since it will be more of a vegetarian type spread, if there is no seafood I may starve.

The sis and GF are vegetarian. At least they still eat seafood.
    Vegetarian food isn't that bad. :P If it's done well you wouldn't even know you were eating vegetarian food. I could probably serve you up a meal that was 100% vegan and you'd walk away full and satisfied. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-28-2013 10:35 AM
    Vegetarian food isn't that bad. :P If it's done well you wouldn't even know you were eating vegetarian food. I could probably serve you up a meal that was 100% vegan and you'd walk away full and satisfied. :)
    My sister and GF actually make good vegetarian food, and I don't doubt your skills for one minute. Whenever I eat by my sis, I don't really miss meat, as she uses more vegan style options these days. The GF is a bit more lenient - she can cook meat (but I don't ask her to), but she eats more seafood than usual when I'm around. I think she loves the fact that whenever we go out, I always pick a restaurant with strong vegetarian and or seafood options. I end up cooking for us both more and I try to find new vegetarian stuff for her all the time. Plus I haven't had turkey at thanksgiving in years.

While both women are trying to turn me into vegetarians, I've told them that seafood only is the furthest I'd go. I need to make more money for that dietary change because seafood is expensive *** here...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-28-2013 10:42 AM
143,586 ... 715716717718719 ...