am I the only one who felt in love with Jolla running Sailfish OS? :) I find this phone really sexy and attractive. If Jolla had a bit higher screen resolution and camera similar to Nokia Lumia 920 I would definitely buy it!!!

The UI is simply too unintuitive right now.

I'd prefer a more purist approach to the UI - more focus on what the N9 did, and less confusing gestures.
    (Seriously, the squircle icons would bring back a lot of users)
    Martsicky likes this.
    11-29-2013 05:54 PM
    Very happy with my PS4 been using it for 6 to 8 hours just warm, a lot more cooler than my PS3!
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    11-29-2013 06:19 PM
    Very happy with my PS4 been using it for 6 to 8 hours just warm, a lot more cooler than my PS3!
    I have a feeling that it has something to do with the "cake" I fed it...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-29-2013 06:35 PM
    Surprised to see this...

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    11-29-2013 06:38 PM
    Surprised to see this...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/30/y5e5agev.jpg

Considering that this is beach volleyball...

The players are always scratching the Surface!
    *hides from angry mob*
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-29-2013 06:44 PM
    Look again, beach volleyball it is not.

11-29-2013 06:48 PM

*hides from angry mob*
    That just volleyball, now if that was beach volleyball then I would be more interested. :P
    11-29-2013 06:50 PM
    wanted to share this and if RUE reads this I think he will agree with 2 parts of this 18 ways to build muscle all day - Men - MSN Healthy Living
    11-29-2013 07:06 PM
    ok now to go study some more
    11-29-2013 07:07 PM
    Look again, beach volleyball it is not.

Oops. It's pixellated on my phone - EDGE connections do wonders.
    11-29-2013 07:09 PM
    The UI is simply too unintuitive right now.

I'd prefer a more purist approach to the UI - more focus on what the N9 did, and less confusing gestures.
    (Seriously, the squircle icons would bring back a lot of users)
    I don't know what it is but it reminds me of a nokia lumia phone o.o
    11-29-2013 10:16 PM

*hides from angry mob*
    lol I just got what you meant XD * picks up pitchfork* so what is this surface you speak off ... some kind of witch craft ......
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 11-30-2013 at 12:59 AM.
    11-29-2013 10:18 PM
    I like seeing this on apps :) windows-phone.png
    Laura Knotek and LMZR like this.
    11-29-2013 10:19 PM
    time to do bing points and then Pandora :P
    11-29-2013 10:19 PM
    sometimes I wish there was something for me to do every night instead of doing the same thing bing points,pandora,wpc, and then play super smash bros ...kind of gets respective while ....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-29-2013 11:35 PM
    sometimes I wish there was something for me to do every night instead of doing the same thing bing points,pandora,wpc, and then play super smash bros ...kind of gets respective while ....
    Do you have any other games?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-29-2013 11:38 PM
    Do you have any other games?
    hmmm I do but I don't now any other roms I could use besides dk64 and uhhh basketball :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-30-2013 12:02 AM
    I think im going to watch some anime that's what I did when I took a break from playing mmorpg and before I met my ex .... yup looks like im going to stick with anime for the next 2 years o.o
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-30-2013 12:04 AM
    oh oh maybe someone has recommendations about games I could play on the n64 :D ?
    11-30-2013 12:07 AM
    ok so my little sister told me that a friend of hers bought a surface rt on black Friday and then said that he didn't like it because he couldn't edit documents so he's going to return it for an ipad because the couple who is visiting and staying in their house, looked fun and said he could edit documents on the iPad ..... that just blows my mind thinking that you can edit documents on an iPad ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean really just because everyone has an ipad that means you can edit documents .... im sorry if im sounding a little rude but when you think that way I just feel the need to call that person out if I had a dollar for every time an iPad user had to use my surface just to edit and save to a usb drive and type on my surface I would be on rich college student.. why oh why are we filled with people who think that way ..... I mean sure there are people who just like things that work but really an ipad that can format and edit documents .... now I heard it all. but hey its apple the king of marketing :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-30-2013 12:31 AM
    well time go to sleep ... good night and good morning
    11-30-2013 01:09 AM
    I just saw that the TV show Nikita still exists. I watched it in the beginning, but after a few episodes I thought it was really lacking quality. I thought it wouldn't make it much longer. However I like Maggie Q, so about my second thought was: "Good for her!"

Lindsy Fonesca (yeah, I had to look up her name) is one of the prettiest women I have seen in show-business, so good for her too!
    11-30-2013 01:24 AM
    Europeans always say Americans are arrogant because they know only little European countries. There's just an article on a Swiss newspaper writing about this. Personally I think Europeans are arrogant, expecting people from other continents to know Europe. I would have immense troubles to name American states (which are as big as European countries) or worse, to name African countries for example. And my education wasn't too bad.
    11-30-2013 02:35 AM
    Europeans always say Americans are arrogant because they know only little European countries. There's just an article on a Swiss newspaper writing about this. Personally I think Europeans are arrogant, expecting people from other continents to know Europe. I would have immense troubles to name American states (which are as big as European countries) or worse, to name African countries for example. And my education wasn't too bad.

Note: Darkest Hour includes is way better due to Improvements and revised map partition (hundreds of additional small sub-provinces, instead of those presented on screenshot)
    Chregu and WanderingTraveler like this.
    11-30-2013 03:15 AM
    I could easily fill a blank map with country names pointing their capitals :) but I've had extended geography classes in High School. Also I used to play a lot of games such as Hearts of Iron 2 or its refreshed version - Darkest Hour. Those were my favorite games, even now I play them sometimes.... just to lead Third Reich to glorious victory, or crush whole Europe with CCCP's Red Army :):):)
    I know Europe very well geographically, mostly because I have traveled most of it. If I hear the name of an US state I can point out if it is East, West or central USA, that's about it.

The girl might not know geography, but she seems nice enough ;-)
    11-30-2013 03:20 AM
144,685 ... 720721722723724 ...