The girl might not know geography, but she seems nice enough ;-)
    If I was a tribal guy I would say that woman is meant to cook for a man, that's why haha

+ I used to conquer near east to fulfill country oil needs :p + oil plants in Romania, Ploiești. Did you know that those plants were one of the main sources of oil for Nazi armies?

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/921850/tic-tac-toe

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads...witzerland.jpg
    11-30-2013 03:27 AM
    News of the day, I need a recommendation of a good IPS monitor suitable for gaming and graphic design and I also need a Steelcase Leap V1 chair.

Who can advise me or hook me up!?
    11-30-2013 03:39 AM
    News of the day, I need a recommendation of a good IPS monitor suitable for gaming and graphic design and I also need a Steelcase Leap V1 chair.

AOC do great monitors I got a 1080p AOC monitor which is brilliant and also look at ASUS.

I have an X-Rocker gaming chair.

I always look at amazon for such items.

Those steelcase chair are hard to find.
    Muessig likes this.
    11-30-2013 04:22 AM

I have the Dell P2314H and I love it!
    Muessig and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-30-2013 07:57 AM
    It is incredible how stupid relationships of young adults are written in popular books and movies. Talking about The Mortal Instruments movie. Or are there people behaving like this? Or are they just supposed to be much younger in the book than the actors in the movies? But then they were pretty bluntly talking about sex, so that can't be it.

Well, we will never know.
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-30-2013 08:46 AM
    It is incredible how stupid relationships of young adults are written in popular books and movies. Talking about The Mortal Instruments movie. Or are there people behaving like this? Or are they just supposed to be much younger in the book than the actors in the movies? But then they were pretty bluntly talking about sex, so that can't be it.

Well, we will never know.
    Then again, only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.

(Yes, this is from Albert Einstein's saying.)
    MSFTisMIA, LMZR and snowmutt like this.
    11-30-2013 09:26 AM
    Speaking of stupidity, here's something that still cracks me up.

"Hannibal rode elephants into Cartilage." - Mike Tyson
    MSFTisMIA, LMZR and snowmutt like this.
    11-30-2013 09:30 AM

LaRUE has this in his signature.

I was always wondering if he said this in German or English. He was natively German speaking but lived for a long time in the USA.

I found this German version of the quote though: "Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit. Aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher."
    LMZR likes this.
    11-30-2013 09:39 AM

Have a look at the monitors EIZO make. I know they use them in all the major gaming championships

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020
    11-30-2013 10:44 AM
    Good afternoon folks. Just a quick check-in. I'm listening to all this Galaxy stuff from my GF. Her mom owns a S3, she owns a S4, and one of her sisters jus got the Note 3 and the Gear watch. Everyone is going galaxy gaga. While I'm happy for them, especially since each phone was the right fit for each of them, I'm still excited where MSFT is going, because WP8 really isn't for everyone...
    11-30-2013 11:22 AM
    Good afternoon folks. Just a quick check-in. I'm listening to all this Galaxy stuff from my GF. Her mom owns a S3, she owns a S4, and one of her sisters jus got the Note 3 and the Gear watch. Everyone is going galaxy gaga. While I'm happy for them, especially since each phone was the right fit for each of them, I'm still excited where MSFT is going, because WP8 really isn't for everyone...
    My flame owns an iPhone, that means the chances are high she doesn't read this forum. I guess that's good ;-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-30-2013 12:53 PM
    My flame owns an iPhone, that means the chances are high she doesn't read this forum. I guess that's good ;-)
    That's good. It means she cannot bust you for being on the forum at work as much as you are. Sometimes having a safe haven is important...😊...
    11-30-2013 02:05 PM

That's my signature! Thief. :P
    11-30-2013 02:25 PM
    Wish I could post some pics. Such a nice city here in Lille.
    11-30-2013 02:27 PM
    That's my signature! Thief. :P
    I can't see it from the app :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-30-2013 03:04 PM
    My first post of the weekend!
    11-30-2013 05:07 PM
    My first post in a while
    11-30-2013 05:21 PM
    Okay, I am trying not to "Mobile Geek" out.

I have accepted that even though it is time to upgrade my family, they will stay on Androids. Just accepted it. However, as I start to talk to them:

-My wife- who's only 2 requirements is as large as a screen as possible and a credit card reader for her device- has fallen in love with the L1520. I also got to tell her 2 smaller companies now have actual credit card readers for WP8. As she has a PayPal reader, may not want to switch off of that, this is still a long shot, but she is at least considering coming back to WP.

-My Daughter wants a yellow 1020. She wants the camera. She wants a yellow phone.

-My son thinks a phone that is not black is a great idea. He just wants games, and does not want me to spend a ton of money on his upgrade (he is good that way). We are going to look at all the games available on WP8, and he is open to the idea of a red or yellow L920 for basically free on contract. Also, he kinda likes the idea of having something different from everyone else.

I may be gettin ahead of myself, because in the end- my Wife may choose against switching readers, my Daughter may choose against the L1020 just based on the Facebook app not being as good on WP as Android, and my son may just want games not available on WP. I want them to be happy more then I want them on WP.

BUT.... if I can do both....

MUW-HA-HA-HA-HA........

Oh, I will so steer them to WP!!!!!
    11-30-2013 06:29 PM
    My first post in a while
    Dude... unacceptable!! WPC needs sinime sightings!!

Just because you got banned on that other thread in the "Off Topics" area, doesn't mean you are supposed to actually go away!!

HONEST!! IT IS JUST A JOKE!!!
    sahib lopez and Muessig like this.
    11-30-2013 06:33 PM

I have accepted that even though it is time to upgrade my family, they will stay on Androids. Just accepted it. However, as I start to talk to them:

-My wife- who's only 2 requirements is as large as a screen as possible and a credit card reader for her device- has fallen in love with the L1520. I also got to tell her 2 smaller companies now have actual credit card readers for WP8. As she has a PayPal reader, may not want to switch off of that, this is still a long shot, but she is at least considering coming back to WP.

-My Daughter wants a yellow 1020. She wants the camera. She wants a yellow phone.

-My son thinks a phone that is not black is a great idea. He just wants games, and does not want me to spend a ton of money on his upgrade (he is good that way). We are going to look at all the games available on WP8, and he is open to the idea of a red or yellow L920 for basically free on contract. Also, he kinda likes the idea of having something different from everyone else.

I may be gettin ahead of myself, because in the end- my Wife may choose against switching readers, my Daughter may choose against the L1020 just based on the Facebook app not being as good on WP as Android, and my son may just want games not available on WP. I want them to be happy more then I want them on WP.

MUW-HA-HA-HA-HA........

Good luck with that. I say that as someone who successfully got a person to get the 920 over the 808 PureView.

*sobs* That was a huge mistake. I wanted an 808 myself. *sobs uncontrollably*

Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-30-2013 06:35 PM

MUW-HA-HA-HA-HA........

may the wp8 force be with you ..... always :D
    snowmutt likes this.
    11-30-2013 06:37 PM
    well im taking a break and wanted to check up with what I missed and then I was watching a review on the 925 and some compared the 925 to the iPhone 5s and said it was too big and the screen is too big and said if she wanted big phone she would of gone with an iPad mini o.o... wtf * sigh* I don't get people at all nokia-lumia-925-vs-iphone-5s.png
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-30-2013 06:44 PM
    well im taking a break and wanted to check up with what I missed and then I was watching a review on the 925 and some compared the 925 to the iPhone 5s and said it was too big and the screen is too big and said if she wanted big phone she would of gone with an iPad mini o.o... wtf * sigh* I don't get people at all Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nokia lumia 925 vs iphone 5s.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	50960
    I'm betting she has a Note III :P

sahib lopez and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-30-2013 07:13 PM
    I'm betting she has a Note III :P

nope shes an apple fan because since she is a girl and likes designer things so she like apple phones because apple is the Gucci in smartphones ... at that moment I just faceplamed and then thought ,...... when it comes to tech .....why are people so dense o.o??
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-30-2013 10:06 PM
    so im back thinking about texting a chick friend..... ..... don't know if I should
    11-30-2013 10:07 PM
142,726 ... 721722723724725 ...