Okay..... ready for some good news. Someone post some good news.... hurry.... dang it.... need good news...

WHAT IS UP, PEOPLE???? DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE GOOD NEWS????

GRRRRRRRR.........
    I have no good news anymore ......
    12-01-2013 10:21 PM
    so im back after doing my sunday stuff and then I went to eat with some family friends and talked a bit but what I noticed that everyone was friends but everyone had their people to talk to .... on one side 3 guy s were talking about stuff then in the table I was with my father and 4 guys talking about soccer then the ladies were talking about other things :P
    12-01-2013 10:24 PM
    Winding down Black Friday shopping (got a couple more items to get after work) and revving up for another long week. I think the best part about being on vacation was getting paid not to be at work.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-01-2013 11:04 PM
    Winding down Black Friday shopping (got a couple more items to get after work) and revving up for another long week. I think the best part about being on vacation was getting paid not to be at work.
    that is best feeling :P getting paid even on vacation!
    LMZR likes this.
    12-01-2013 11:06 PM
    that is best feeling :P getting paid even on vacation!
    I get 5 weeks of paid vacation a year. Industry standard (and I guess minimum by law) is 4 weeks.
    12-02-2013 12:14 AM
    well im going to leave off this sunday night with a song that I call old school for me because I was little when I heard it I think in kindergarten
    anyways good night and good morning
    12-02-2013 12:16 AM
    I get 5 weeks of paid vacation a year. Industry standard (and I guess minimum by law) is 4 weeks.
    I have 29 days of paid vacation per year at my current job.
    Chregu likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:16 AM
    I remember when I worked at one place and needed to contact a vendor in Germany. They were on holiday for an entire month around Christmas time. I had to wait until January until they were back open for business.
    Chregu likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:17 AM
    I wonder if in the US we get 5 weeks .... I wouldn't know because ive only worked part time I guess I wil find out when I get a full time job with computers
    12-02-2013 12:17 AM
    ok now TIME TO SLEEP
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:18 AM
    I remember when I worked at one place and needed to contact a vendor in Germany. They were on holiday for an entire month around Christmas time. I had to wait until January until they were back open for business.
    See, that's tough. There are a few sites on China I used to order phone accessories and repair parts from back in the day that were closed (not shipping out stuff but still taking in orders) around the time of year that did the same thing...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:20 AM
    I only get four weeks paid vacation here on the UK. Australia is six weeks but I was never staff in OZ.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:21 AM
    Gonna go to sleep soon...i did get the new music I wanted on sale of course today...looking forward to listening to Eminem's new album finally, although I didn't get the deluxe version as I usually do.

Be back in a few hours...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:22 AM
    @RUE, I did post those pictures from thanksgiving as advertised. All shot on the 920. And when my sister saw the shpts I took, she had to whip out her iPhone 5...sigh...and snap a few herself. It's all good, as we had a good time...
    12-02-2013 12:26 AM
    @RUE, I did post those pictures from thanksgiving as advertised. All shot on the 920. And when my sister saw the shpts I took, she had to whip out her iPhone 5...sigh...and snap a few herself. It's all good, as we had a good time...
    Could you post a link? I've been busy recently, so I haven't had a chance to read everything in this thread.
    12-02-2013 12:32 AM
    Could you post a link? I've been busy recently, so I haven't had a chance to read everything in this thread.
    Laura, you have to get your priorities straight!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-02-2013 01:14 AM
    I guess i've confirmed what phone i'm getting, Nokia Lumia 1520.

I had a look at one of the dummy models, which is obviously to scale and weight and i can use it one handed and it can fit into a pocket, and not to mention they look awesome in Black.
    12-02-2013 01:53 AM
    Looks awesome! Looks tasty!

I took some pics of my food and some places while in France I'll post them in a bit.
    12-02-2013 02:25 AM
    Just back one page and the pics are there. :)
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-02-2013 02:25 AM
    I guess i've confirmed what phone i'm getting, Nokia Lumia 1520.

I had a look at one of the dummy models, which is obviously to scale and weight and i can use it one handed and it can fit into a pocket, and not to mention they look awesome in Black.
    Nice!

Personally I have issues with the 1520. A phablet without any phablet functions isn't the phablet I'd buy. If I were looking for a phone in this size range I'd look at a Galaxy Note III. I'd like to see a 925 with the 1520 internals :-)
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    12-02-2013 03:49 AM
    Morning all - Have had enough of Christmas songs on the radio already and its only December 2nd

humbug.jpg
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and LMZR like this.
    12-02-2013 04:19 AM
    Nice!

Personally I have issues with the 1520. A phablet without any phablet functions isn't the phablet I'd buy. If I were looking for a phone in this size range I'd look at a Galaxy Note III. I'd like to see a 925 with the 1520 internals :-)
    I was very happy to find out that the 1520 was just as solid in build quality as the 920 and 1020. I loved how sturdy and solid the black 1520 felt.

It isn't actually that daunting when you hold it, it didn't feel as big as the reviewers said.
    12-02-2013 04:19 AM
    I was very happy to find out that the 1520 was just as solid in build quality as the 920 and 1020. I loved how sturdy and solid the black 1520 felt.

It isn't actually that daunting when you hold it, it didn't feel as big as the reviewers said.
    I never doubted that the hardware of the 1520 is great! I just think the already lacking operation system is lacking even more on a phablet.
    12-02-2013 04:20 AM
    Morning all - Have had enough of Christmas songs on the radio already and its only December 2nd

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	humbug.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	51039
    I never get sick of them, then again this year my parents started playing Christmas songs through out the house and cars, they started on November 2nd and most likely will finish in early Jan.

And they only play Christmas songs during this period.
    snowmutt likes this.
    I'm glad I never listen to the radio.
    WanderingTraveler and N_LaRUE like this.
143,680 ... 724725726727728 ...