The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    people will complain. There's no doubt about it. No one can please everyone all the time.
    that's why I will have my anti-trolling shields up !
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:42 PM
    My news today: my job has now officially gone permanent, working at the local University
    12-02-2013 12:50 PM
    im starting to think RUE can read peoples minds o.o I mean he was all like being the smart one in the file explorer thread saying everything that most people would say but don't have the words .,........ hmmmm time to ask RUE if hes a mid reader
    12-02-2013 12:50 PM
    My news today: my job has now officially gone permanent, working at the local University
    as what :P?
    12-02-2013 12:51 PM
    Very nice, congratulations!
    Muessig likes this.
    12-02-2013 12:58 PM
    Congrats!
    Muessig and snowmutt like this.
    12-02-2013 01:17 PM
    im starting to think RUE can read peoples minds o.o I mean he was all like being the smart one in the file explorer thread saying everything that most people would say but don't have the words .,........ hmmmm time to ask RUE if hes a mid reader
    No mind reading here. :P

Was good to hear that it was a 'mistake' but I do believe they'll bring some sort of file manager to WP, just not Android like.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-02-2013 01:18 PM
    No mind reading here. :P

Was good to hear that it was a 'mistake' but I do believe they'll bring some sort of file manager to WP, just not Android like.
    MS needs to fix the window phone app that a mess.
    12-02-2013 01:27 PM
    as what :P?
    I work in the design department, taking care of any print or design jobs for the Uni.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-02-2013 01:44 PM
    looks like it was a mistake to make the file explorer and install aps to sd cards :P as done Microsoft withdraws Completed Status from Windows Phone File Manager and SD card app storage requests | WMPoweruser and I wonder how long before it is said on the news :P never mind it was already updated :)
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 12-02-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    12-02-2013 02:22 PM
    Ya know.... I have so been focused on WPC, I forgot all about how good of a source WMPoweruser was. I am cruising over there now......

Okay, not NOW... but soon.
    12-02-2013 04:18 PM
    I am happy for ya, buddy. I totally know how you feel- I worked for three and a half year of a four year "term" appointment before I finally was moved to permanent.

I can tell from here: They don't deserve you. They are lucky. I hope they gave you a company car and a really nice parking space.
    Muessig likes this.
    12-02-2013 04:21 PM
    MS needs to fix the window phone app that a mess.
    On W8? Yes, that's a disaster. I think a lot of these little details will be sorted with WP8.1 I truly think peoples expectations were a bit high with a first release OS. MS needed to stabilise the OS find out where the market was heading then act accordingly. People seem to think this is easy cause they see iOS and Android supposedly so far ahead. Truth is they're not.

The real question is how hard is it to implement in WP while maintaining security? That's the real question. No one who is jumping up and down complaining is really thinking about that. To them they see it as 'their phone, their risk' but they'll be the first ones on this forum complaining that they have some virus or malware and blaming MS. That's the annoying part.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-02-2013 04:21 PM
    Ya know.... I have so been focused on WPC, I forgot all about how good of a source WMPoweruser was. I am cruising over there now......

Okay, not NOW... but soon.
    I think they have a bad reputation around here, I'm not sure, I usually don't care about that. I still read Engadget regularly for example. However when they started to let developers write "articles" about their apps without any proofreading, I stopped reading WMPoweruser.
    12-02-2013 04:22 PM
    Great, Microsoft store sends me commercials by email, and when I want to stop it, IE opens with an error message. I hate this crap, I don't want Microsoft spam, I don't want "great offers", if I would want to buy anything I'd know it already.
    12-02-2013 04:32 PM
    Great, Microsoft store sends me commercials by email, and when I want to stop it, IE opens with an error message. I hate this crap, I don't want Microsoft spam, I don't want "great offers", if I would want to buy anything I'd know it already.
    Oh, come on Chregu.... That was a heck of an offer....

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!! If you order now, MS will toss in this really great set of knives that can cut through cans and still stay sharp!!

How can you say no, buddy?????
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-02-2013 07:26 PM
    On W8? Yes, that's a disaster. I think a lot of these little details will be sorted with WP8.1 I truly think peoples expectations were a bit high with a first release OS. MS needed to stabilise the OS find out where the market was heading then act accordingly. People seem to think this is easy cause they see iOS and Android supposedly so far ahead. Truth is they're not.

The real question is how hard is it to implement in WP while maintaining security? That's the real question. No one who is jumping up and down complaining is really thinking about that. To them they see it as 'their phone, their risk' but they'll be the first ones on this forum complaining that they have some virus or malware and blaming MS. That's the annoying part.
    THIS X 1000000000!!!!! just because you said that shall name a day national RUE day because im the ruler of the world
    12-02-2013 07:40 PM
    I think they have a bad reputation around here, I'm not sure, I usually don't care about that. I still read Engadget regularly for example. However when they started to let developers write "articles" about their apps without any proofreading, I stopped reading WMPoweruser.
    while they have proofreading issues ... I try to use different sources just to confirm what I read :)
    Chregu likes this.
    12-02-2013 07:42 PM
    Oh, come on Chregu.... That was a heck of an offer....

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!! If you order now, MS will toss in this really great set of knives that can cut through cans and still stay sharp!!

How can you say no, buddy?????
    more like cut though the AIR with one hand and cut though any SURFACE
    12-02-2013 07:43 PM
    so looks like everyone is busy .... must not think about my ex ...MUST ....RE....SIST ,.....MUST .... ...* think about my ex * to late ..... oh well XD cant help it .... anyways time to do bing points
    12-02-2013 10:16 PM
    I saw some people who wanted to buy a T100 and said "Oh, if it was for $299, I'd buy it". Guess what - MSFT had the 64GB version on a Cyber Monday deal for $299! Naturally, it was s-o-l-d o-u-t...
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    12-02-2013 10:57 PM
    I saw some people who wanted to buy a T100 and said "Oh, if it was for $299, I'd buy it". Guess what - MSFT had the 64GB version on a Cyber Monday deal for $299! Naturally, it was s-o-l-d o-u-t...
    Wow! That was a great deal. I'm not at all surprised it sold out.
    12-02-2013 11:50 PM
    My brain is amazing, yesterday I went to bed without understanding why a person behaved in a way she did, today I woke up and had a perfectly understandable theory.

Now I will check out if it is true (by talking to that person, not doing something creepy).

It's great how active our brains are while sleeping.
    12-03-2013 12:13 AM
    You say some interestingly cryptic things sometimes. :P
    12-03-2013 12:17 AM
    Morning. Damn tired. It's going to be a high coffee consumption day for me I think.
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-03-2013 12:19 AM
142,848 ... 727728729730731 ...