The perfect circle.
    Square me a circle :)
    08-09-2013 07:32 AM
    Always get insurance like I have :P
    Muessig likes this.
    08-09-2013 08:09 AM
    Running out of DATA!!!!!!!!
    08-09-2013 08:46 AM
    I should disrupt the flow of this thread.

Currently, in FIBA Asia, The Philippines is DESTROYING Kazakhstan, 84-57.

OH YEAH! PROUD TO BE PINOY! YEAH! *Ignores stares of various people*
    08-09-2013 08:52 AM
    Dude, must be the domino effect. All the way from UK to India. My internet went today. Although my service provider said that, it is a city wide outage. It should be back in 4 hours.

Both of my back up connections, took me back online. being crazy prepared paid off today!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-09-2013 08:59 AM

who's staring? I am not staring O_O
    08-09-2013 08:59 AM
    I like your profile pic!!!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-09-2013 09:01 AM

I am not even interested in what my country does in any sport.

The concept of professional sports just doesn't make any sense to me.
    08-09-2013 09:14 AM
    I am not even interested in what my country does in any sport.

The concept of professional sports just doesn't make any sense to me.
    The idea of NOT having professional sports as a release would depress me.

No riots, mind you, just a simple scream at the TV: "WHY DID YOU THROW THAT THERE???!!!" to vent off steam. It is somehow stupidly fulfilling....
    08-09-2013 09:36 AM
    Dude, must be the domino effect. All the way from UK to India. My internet went today. Although my service provider said that, it is a city wide outage. It should be back in 4 hours.

Both of my back up connections, took me back online. being crazy prepared paid off today!
    O_O

My internet been going out for the past two weeks and now it been out for the past few days.... Phone been out for two months now ask BT what the issue, they said they were fixing it two weeks ago just waiting for a permit they got one, rung them up again where still getting the permit!!!

Why BT, why, why punish me by taking my internet away!

Rant over ishhhh....

Want are your two backs up you have?

I was thinking about going to a coffee shop with free WIFI.
    08-09-2013 09:50 AM
    Oh man haven't been on the forums for a few days. I missed it.

Nice to see this thread still chugging along.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2013 10:08 AM
    If I only knew my internet would go out, I would have made my giffgaff goody bag an unlimited internet for 12 instead of my current 10 for 1GB.
    08-09-2013 10:21 AM
    Just changed my goody bag to unlimited and will start tomorrow!!!
    08-09-2013 10:37 AM
    Just changed my goody bag to unlimited and will start tomorrow!!!
    Nope only changed it for next month.
    08-09-2013 10:38 AM
    Somebody share with me your internet!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2013 10:47 AM
    I don't think I gave a long enough cable... 12' won't get out of San Antonio, much less out of TX
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2013 11:05 AM
    Somebody share with me your internet!!!
    That sucks BP - no offence to anyone from other countries but a month without a phone line is third world standard.

If you phoned BT and told them you were cancelling your contract for breach of terms of service and switching to another provider I wonder how quickly you would have everything back up and running?? I had a rant to sky the other night - im paying for their top broadband package which is supposed to give me 20mb download speed - ive been doing speedtests at different times all week and ive never got over 3mb. Had a bit of a rant over the phone and emailed a screenshot of the test results and ive now got them coming to switch me over to the new fibre optic service for the same price as im paying now for the first six months only now I will be getting 40mb download speeds
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2013 11:13 AM
    That sucks BP - no offence to anyone from other countries but a month without a phone line is third world standard.

If you phoned BT and told them you were cancelling your contract for breach of terms of service and switching to another provider I wonder how quickly you would have everything back up and running?? I had a rant to sky the other night - im paying for their top broadband package which is supposed to give me 20mb download speed - ive been doing speedtests at different times all week and ive never got over 3mb. Had a bit of a rant over the phone and emailed a screenshot of the test results and ive now got them coming to switch me over to the new fibre optic service for the same price as im paying now for the first six months only now I will be getting 40mb download speeds
    My mum managed to get six months free unlimited fibre broadband. We will be getting it soon. Didn't need to blag for it either. Just asked for Fibre broadband and they gave us it six months free as we have Sky Sports.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2013 11:18 AM

Yep it crap my mum dealing with it and she said to them we want to cancel and not to pay until i fix, they then said if you do so you will have to pay for a new contract which is a lot more expensive than the one we got for unlimited internet it crazy!

She also ask about compensation they said you have to talk to another department did so, they said we don't know about compensation yet. Rung them back up they said we will get the money back for the two months and didn't mention anything else.

We got offered a free upgrade to fibre optic and we can have bt sport or a youview box like freeview.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-09-2013 11:28 AM
    Should switch to Sky - you don't have to pay the BT line rental or BT connection/reconnection charges - I was paying 22 a month for unlimited internet (albeit quite slow at times hence my whinge) and phone line with free evening and weekend calls and that included line rental. BT just screw you over and provide the worst TV package going.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-09-2013 12:01 PM
    One of my friends switched from Time-Warner to AT&T UVerse due to lack of certain stations resulting from an ongoing dispute between Time-Warner and CBS.
    08-09-2013 12:20 PM
    I went from TW to UV a couple of months back... While I prefer UV, they kind of suck having a 250GB monthly limit... Not that I go anywhere near that now... I could see getting up there if you were to go diskless on the One
    08-09-2013 01:49 PM
    I went from TW to UV a couple of months back... While I prefer UV, they kind of suck having a 250GB monthly limit... Not that I go anywhere near that now... I could see getting up there if you were to go diskless on the One
    I dumped AT&T for that reason. I don't have TV service, just internet. I easily use that much.
    08-09-2013 01:55 PM
    Useless, random trivia: I didn't know Elvis didn't write any of the music he recorded.
    08-09-2013 03:44 PM
    O_O

My internet been going out for the past two weeks and now it been out for the past few days.... Phone been out for two months now ask BT what the issue, they said they were fixing it two weeks ago just waiting for a permit they got one, rung them up again where still getting the permit!!!

Why BT, why, why punish me by taking my internet away!

Rant over ishhhh....

Want are your two backs up you have?

I was thinking about going to a coffee shop with free WIFI.
    Update on the internet situation. Service restored in 4 hours flat.
    Back up #1 - two window phones - 510 & 820. Internet sharing enabled.
    Back up #2 I also pay for a USB dongle internet service. Works off a cell phone network
    Back up #3 Parents house. Quick trip of 30 minutes. I try to keep this as last resort
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-09-2013 03:50 PM
142,757 ... 7273747576 ...