The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    the cake has betray you because it belongs to me
    Thy is wrong it belongs to me, fears me, respects me and only me!
    12-06-2013 02:25 PM
    WHERE'S THE TRI-TIP WHERE IS IT ....YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE IT TO AN ORDINARY BP WHERE IS IT ,WHERE'S THE TRI-TIP .. * shakes fist then punches a stuffed bear* WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT * the bear falls* then picks it up* tell me WHERE is the tri-tip...THEN you have my permission to eat cake
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-06-2013 02:29 PM
    Thy is wrong it belongs to me, fears me, respects me and only me!
    nope cake has betrayed you .... time to eat tri-tip :P
    12-06-2013 02:31 PM
    Arrrr beer I missed you!
    12-06-2013 03:15 PM
    Arrrr beer I missed you!
    I had to bake a cake tonight, so now I'm cosy at home and I'm watching a Nickelback video clip. It's very interesting, I even enjoy it. I don't really see the problem that people have with this band. Of course they created one song and since then they release it every year a few times under another name. But still, it's enjoyable.

My spell checker doesn't know the word cosy. Interesting. Ah, I see, cosy is British, it wants me to write cozy. Cosy reminds me of this:

Two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-06-2013 03:20 PM
    I had to bake a cake tonight, so now I'm cosy at home and I'm watching a Nickelback video clip. It's very interesting, I even enjoy it. I don't really see the problem that people have with this band. Of course they created one song and since then they release it every year a few times under another name. But still, it's enjoyable.

My spell checker doesn't know the word cosy. Interesting. Ah, I see, cosy is British, it wants me to write cozy. Cosy reminds me of this:

Two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That not the cosy I think of! ;)
    12-06-2013 03:27 PM
    haha that's 100x times better than Obi Wan vs Anakin! This scratch on his chest is awesome, just came with hyper realistic sound of T-Shirt being splitted haha gotta see this in 720p, satisfaction guaraanted.
    Best quality for the best moments:
    Definitely better than Obi Wan vs Anakin I watch the full episode yesterday digitally remastered definitely watching it again tonight!

For those that haven't seen the episode watch it and the fight alot longer than this.
    12-06-2013 03:30 PM
    I guess no one posted here since bp ... hmm well its always like this on Fridays - Sunday XD
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 12-07-2013 at 12:57 AM.
    12-06-2013 10:14 PM
    well time to do the same .. bing points ..then Pandora/wpc forums then super smash bros
    12-06-2013 10:18 PM
    group-death.pngfor once I feel sorry for the U.S for the world cup XD I never knew they could end up with such a hard group :P but then again the U.S could be a good team this year
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 12-06-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    12-06-2013 10:26 PM
    so right now im drinking cinnamon tea with cake :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2013 11:38 PM
    so right now im drinking cinnamon tea with cake :P
    That sounds like a good combination.
    12-07-2013 12:55 AM
    That sounds like a good combination.
    don't tell snowflake or bp ... they wont let me live it down
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2013 12:56 AM
    don't tell snowflake or bp ... they wont let me live it down
    I don't like cinnamon very much, but eating cake is always great!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-07-2013 12:57 AM
    OH NOOOOOO SNOWFLAKE FOUND OUT * pours out the tea* I had none!!
    Chregu likes this.
    12-07-2013 12:59 AM

I'm using UK English on my PC.

Chregu likes this.
    12-07-2013 01:02 AM
    I'm using UK English on my PC.
    I often choose randomly when I set the language. After I had some red underlines I know if I have to write color or colour. It's rare I'm surprised by a word like cozy or cosy. Cozy with z just looks wrong somehow...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2013 01:11 AM
    I often choose randomly when I set the language. After I had some red underlines I know if I have to write color or colour. It's rare I'm surprised by a word like cozy or cosy. Cozy with z just looks wrong somehow...
    When I'm using Microsoft Office, "color" automatically gets corrected to "colour" if my language is UK English.
    Chregu likes this.
    12-07-2013 01:15 AM
    My gaming footage of call of duty ghosts for Xbox one is up on YouTube! Please watch the video, and like and subscribe! :D

Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-07-2013 01:18 AM
    My gaming footage of call of duty ghosts for Xbox one is up on YouTube! Please watch the video, and like and subscribe! :D

Ehh I see you might be a camper after all ;p
    12-07-2013 01:20 AM
    When I'm using Microsoft Office, "color" automatically gets corrected to "colour" if my language is UK English.
    My Firefox addon spell-checker is not as clever I guess ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2013 01:21 AM
    Well I stayed up for 2 reasons 1) too see if I would see snow in the valley but sadly it's didn't snow :( it was sooo close too 2) me and my friend were texting each other saying who would stay up the longest and I think I won >:) anyways now I'm off to sleep ...good night and good morning :p
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2013 01:23 AM
    Another word that just looks wrong to me is "canceled", even though it is the typical spelling in the US. The typical UK spelling is "cancelled".
    WanderingTraveler and Chregu like this.
    12-07-2013 01:23 AM
    Well I stayed up for 2 reasons 1) too see if I would see snow in the valley but sadly it's didn't snow :( it was sooo close too 2) me and my friend were texting each other saying who would stay up the longest and I think I won >:) anyways now I'm off to sleep ...good night and good morning :p
    Maybe there will be snow when you wake up.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-07-2013 01:24 AM
    Another word that just looks wrong to me is "canceled", even though it is the typical spelling in the US. The typical UK spelling is "cancelled".
    They spell it with a single 'l'?

We're speaking a mix of American and British English after all.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2013 03:14 AM
143,269 ... 742743744745746 ...