The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    That's what she said?
    Snap! :P
    12-09-2013 12:34 PM
    Snap! :P
    chat!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-09-2013 12:36 PM
    God, I'm tired, and I really should read this publication until tomorrow. It's quite complex and not really my field. Well, I still have time to procrastinate.

Just as an announcement: I really love my HTC 8X. It's such great hardware (when it's working).
    MSFTisMIA, azcruz and sahib lopez like this.
    12-09-2013 12:55 PM
    I love the new (old) direction of the Mentalist. The Red John finally wasn't great, but it was time to finish it and start something new. Now the show can go back to it's fun and clever roots, the latest episode was a great start for that!
    Martsicky and BIGPADDY like this.
    12-09-2013 02:49 PM
    Has anyone heard about this:

"YouTube user GhostlyRich posted a video on YouTube in early December that showed that his Samsung Galaxy S4 caught fire while charging. While the battery did not explode (thankfully) you can clearly see the charging port is burnt. To no surprise, a burnt charging point rendered the device useless and seeing that the Phone is still under warranty, you would think Samsung would simply exchange the device and make good with the consumer to fix the issue.

Wrong. What Samsung has done, foolishly, is sent the user a document saying that they will exchange his defective device only after he pulls his initial video from YouTube. If Samsung was unaware of how the Internet works, its about to find out that trying to quiet the user will result in a black eye for the company."

Full article

Just lol.
    BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    12-09-2013 03:29 PM
    I'm glad I'm living in the times of the internet. Now I can sit cozy at home and look up all the things I don't understand in this paper in a heartbeat. 20 years ago I'd probably be sitting in a library and wasting my time with finding the right book that explains this stuff.

Why should I know what equine glanders is... and to understand plaque formation in this context I had to go back to 1985 and switch to another pathogen than my paper is about.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...00115-0132.pdf
    12-09-2013 03:35 PM
    i don't get it o.o
    What don't you understand? It's a joke. It's the fact that it doesn't really snow here in the UK and when it does it makes everyone panic and things grind to a halt.
    12-09-2013 03:51 PM
    So I read in the articles of WPC they're planning on bringing back the Start menu.... I guess the cavemen won. How depressing.
    12-09-2013 03:52 PM
    So I read in the articles of WPC they're planning on bringing back the Start menu.... I guess the cavemen won. How depressing.
    I love it and I can't wait. I still prefer my lab's Windows 7 for work to my Windows 8 here at home, just because of the start menu, even though it's gotten much better with Windows 8.1.

Yes, I'm old and conservative, it seems my mind doesn't adapt well to new stuff anymore.
    12-09-2013 03:57 PM
    My thoughts exactly.
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-09-2013 04:03 PM
    Very depressing however it will help push Windows 8 to business more with this and that you can skip past the start screen (metro ui).
    12-09-2013 04:15 PM
    I love the new (old) direction of the Mentalist. The Red John finally wasn't great, but it was time to finish it and start something new. Now the show can go back to it's fun and clever roots, the latest episode was a great start for that!
    I'm an episode before the final of Red John where Patrick Jane get all the suspect in the room, can't wait for tomorrow final!!!
    12-09-2013 04:17 PM
    Club Penguin!
    12-09-2013 04:17 PM
    I agree!!! ehhh not towards snowflake though :P but it annoys me that if it turns out true I will have to tell my parents and sisters that they have to go back to using the start menu after them getting used to how windows 8 and 8.1 works * sigh* :/
    12-09-2013 06:17 PM
    What don't you understand? It's a joke. It's the fact that it doesn't really snow here in the UK and when it does it makes everyone panic and things grind to a halt.
    well I always thought it snowed in the uk o.o
    12-09-2013 06:17 PM
    it was not a good day because we might see the return of the start menu now all we need to do is make windows 8 have aero and .. oh wait its windows 7 >.>
    12-09-2013 06:20 PM
    I love it and I can't wait. I still prefer my lab's Windows 7 for work to my Windows 8 here at home, just because of the start menu, even though it's gotten much better with Windows 8.1.

Yes, I'm old and conservative, it seems my mind doesn't adapt well to new stuff anymore.
    nono its not that :P I think what irks a lot of pro windows 8 ( or at least me) was that many people complained the crap out of windows 8 because " every thing was hidden and hard to learn and you need a touch screen to use it " and wanted windows 8 to be more like windows 7.1 or w/e.. I something wish msft had a backbone to stick to their guns on things they chose
    12-09-2013 06:26 PM
    ....... now im a little irritated,....... GAH .. I might of well stayed with windows 7 ......
    12-09-2013 06:36 PM
    Some people just can't move on with the past.

Some people just can't move on, due to traffic.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20131210_002.jpg  
    sahib lopez and LMZR like this.
    12-09-2013 06:49 PM
    Some people just can't move on with the past.

Some people just can't move on, due to traffic.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    I like that :P but then again we can get though the traffic if there is patients
    12-09-2013 06:53 PM
    best voice from an MC fro the west coast
    12-09-2013 07:02 PM
    I like that :P but then again we can get though the traffic if there is patients
    Here in the Philippines, the traffic will kill you. Literally.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-09-2013 07:05 PM
    Here in the Philippines, the traffic will kill you. Literally.
    o.o wtf ehhhh that sound deadly
    12-09-2013 07:09 PM
    I'm glad I'm living in the times of the internet. Now I can sit cozy at home and look up all the things I don't understand in this paper in a heartbeat. 20 years ago I'd probably be sitting in a library and wasting my time with finding the right book that explains this stuff.

Why should I know what equine glanders is... and to understand plaque formation in this context I had to go back to 1985 and switch to another pathogen than my paper is about.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...00115-0132.pdf
    o.o sounds very complicated but then again im not going for a phD :P
    12-09-2013 07:11 PM
    so I found out that my 810 was already unlocked good stuff
    12-09-2013 07:29 PM
142,760 ... 748749750751752 ...