Morning. Cold, grey and foggy here. It looks like what most people think the UK is like.
    Wetter: Basel - search.ch :-)
    12-11-2013 03:38 AM
    I hate you. :P

BBC Weather - London
    12-11-2013 04:18 AM
    I hate you. :P

BBC Weather - London
    Today at 3 o'clock you'll have sunshine! ;-)
    12-11-2013 04:19 AM
    Christmas time is the worst. Everywhere I go there's food lying around just waiting for me to be eaten. And now that I really have problems with my legs and can't go running, I'll become fat in no time.
    12-11-2013 04:32 AM
    Morning. Cold, grey and foggy here. It looks like what most people think the UK is like.
    I've always thought that was the weather of London was like that, but most of the UK i've believed to be cold-ish with the sun out sometimes. :)
    12-11-2013 04:44 AM
    my most complicated commute was last semester in school I would have to ride one bus in my home town for about 30 min then get to the next city where my school was then I would have to get on another bus and ride for another 20 minutes
    I yearn for a simpler commute...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-11-2013 06:15 AM
    Morning folks. It is around freezing here in NYC. Wish I was happily escaping the cold weather to Jamaica, but sadly, that's not the case...
    12-11-2013 06:17 AM
    Sahib is on drugs again...
    I think it's long past being on drugs...it's more like tri-tip deprivation kicking in...
    N_LaRUE and LMZR like this.
    12-11-2013 06:19 AM
    I think it's long past being on drugs...it's more like tri-tip deprivation kicking in...
    Personally I have issues with the diagnosis of ADHD for every other child, including the prescription of Ritalin without any long-term studies. But sometimes after these long and hyperactive monologues by Sahib, I think he should check this ;-)
    12-11-2013 06:34 AM
    Personally I have issues with the diagnosis of ADHD for every other child, including the prescription of Ritalin without any long-term studies. But sometimes after these long and hyperactive monologues by Sahib, I think he should check this ;-)
    He's still hung up on his ex. That takes time to process and could be playing into his one man monologues. Still, if you're gonna suggest Ritalin for Sahib I'm curious what's the wonder drug BP needs to take...
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-11-2013 06:58 AM
    Wonder drug for BP is cake! Stat!
    BIGPADDY, Chregu, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    12-11-2013 07:05 AM
    He's still hung up on his ex. That takes time to process and could be playing into his one man monologues. Still, if you're gonna suggest Ritalin for Sahib I'm curious what's the wonder drug BP needs to take...
    I take the Purple Pill!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-11-2013 07:09 AM
    Wonder drug for BP is cake! Stat!
    And CAKE!

RED VELVET CAKE AMAZING AND CHEESECAKE!!!!!
    12-11-2013 07:10 AM
    As well as a good spreading of SONY!
    12-11-2013 07:11 AM
    I take the Purple Pill!
    Shame! Rumors of your Iron Digest Tract have been sorely exaggerated...
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-11-2013 07:17 AM
    I thought: "I'm lost in this thread." Then I had to think of the movie "Lost in Translation" and now I feel like watching this movie while drinking a good glass of whine.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-11-2013 07:19 AM
    Iron more like Titanium!
    12-11-2013 07:19 AM
    I thought: "I'm lost in this thread." Then I had to think of the movie "Lost in Translation" and now I feel like watching this movie while drinking a good glass of whine.
    I feel like watching the hobbit the desolation of Smaug in 3D while eating a hotdog and a large popcorn and a large coke!
    Muessig likes this.
    12-11-2013 07:21 AM
    I feel like watching the hobbit the desolation of Smaug in 3D while eating a hotdog and a large popcorn and a large coke!
    I'll watch it tomorrow. In 2D though, I really hate 3D in every way. I have talked about this before: You have to wear these stupid glasses, after 20 minutes or so I don't even register the effect anymore, and it's all to make movie tickets more expensive. At the moment it's okay, as there are still theaters showing the movie also in 2D, but I'm really not looking forward to the future.
    12-11-2013 07:43 AM
    Iron more like Titanium!
    And you're still popping that purple pill? Nope, if you've got a titanium gullet, you don't need that stuff...
    12-11-2013 07:54 AM
    lol. If there is ever a thread that's ok to be lost in, it is this one...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    12-11-2013 07:55 AM
    And you're still popping that purple pill? Nope, if you've got a titanium gullet, you don't need that stuff...
    Woohoo pop eye the sailor man!
    12-11-2013 08:14 AM
    Woohoo pop eye the sailor man!
    he lives in a garbage can...
    12-11-2013 09:33 AM
    I had some unspecific bands in my experiments. After I pinpointed it down to a protein purification, I still didn't know for sure what it could be. That's unfortunate because I'm afraid it could influence my results. So I cut it out and gave it to the mass spectrometry facility. Being in a well funded lab is just great, I'm having a blast.
    12-11-2013 09:40 AM
    Nokia has offered a new Nokia Lumia to this guy who has his sgs4 fired up while charging.

I've posted about this guy here 2 days ago. Samsung offered to replace/repair a phone only if he remove his video from yt where he shown his fried sgs4 :)
    What do you think about Nokias move?

http://www.thewp-hub.com/2013/12/nok...-user.html?m=1
    12-11-2013 10:18 AM
144,464 ... 754755756757758 ...