@sahib, looks like and being "the one Steelcase" is worlds apart. About $800 in the USA...
    12-12-2013 12:05 AM
    looks like I only have one class tomorrow because my teacher didn't want to come to school XD
    12-12-2013 12:16 AM
    @sahib, looks like and being "the one Steelcase" is worlds apart. About $800 in the USA...
    o.o for that chair ... time to take a better look at it
    12-12-2013 12:17 AM
    ehhh I looks like the chairs we have in college
    12-12-2013 12:18 AM
    well time to go to sleep ...good night and good morning :P
    12-12-2013 12:28 AM
    ehhh I looks like the chairs we have in college http://www.abettersource.com/admine/...05581812_0.jpg
    Similar, but not quite.

Here's a good article about it: Best Office Chair is the Steelcase Leap | The Wirecutter
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-12-2013 01:48 AM
    The chair I have in the lab is broken. The backrest can't really be adjusted anymore. So I wanted to hand it in for repairs but tried one last time to adjust it, and by chance I got it perfectly! So now I'm just hoping nobody touches this lever and I can keep it that way forever.
    12-12-2013 02:13 AM
    This forum should have a commenting function. I would like to tease posts for their silliness or stupidity without posting offtopic. It would be perfect, like a small button for comments which usually aren't shown to not disturb the flow of the conversation, but still giving me the possibility to write my mean and unnecessary opinion!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-12-2013 02:28 AM
    Well when you advertise it as a feature designed specifically to troll any given post or topic I can't see the downside at all. Expect it implemented next week.
    Chregu and unstoppablekem like this.
    12-12-2013 02:30 AM
    Well when you advertise it as a feature designed specifically to troll any given post or topic I can't see the downside at all. Expect it implemented next week.
    Great, I knew I'd convince you all with my reasonable argumentation ;-)
    12-12-2013 02:37 AM
    Similar, but not quite.

Here's a good article about it: Best Office Chair is the Steelcase Leap | The Wirecutter
    Nice chair. The one I'm sitting in is several years old and needs replacing. They were supposed to get new desks and chairs when they originally moved to this office 3 years ago but didn't. Probably due to cost.
    Muessig likes this.
    12-12-2013 03:14 AM
    We must reach 20k before December 31st. Everyone make this promise! We MUST!!
    We will! Where is that patriotic marching band, where is the coffee?! :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-12-2013 03:22 AM
    I just completed some self produced music, made with sounds recorded and Garageband synth effects, after all the iPad actually had proven some use. :)
    12-12-2013 03:24 AM
    I just completed some self produced music, made with sounds recorded and Garageband synth effects, after all the iPad actually had proven some use. :)
    Probably one of the most untapped areas of WP is in the area of music. Hopefully they do something about that. However I think Apple has a pretty strong hold in that area.
    12-12-2013 03:41 AM
    We will! Where is that patriotic marching band, where is the coffee?! :P
    Patriotic? For what country? We're an international bunch here. Also I think patriotism is a really questionable concept. Why should I feel proud being born in Switzerland? I didn't do anything for it. Or as a Swiss satirist once said: I'd rather be proud of my overweight, at least I did something for it.
    N_LaRUE, LMZR and unstoppablekem like this.
    12-12-2013 03:42 AM
    Patriotic? For what country?
    I think he meant for WPC...

Or as a Swiss satirist once said: I'd rather be proud of my overweight, at least I did something for it.
    I like that quote! :)
    LMZR and unstoppablekem like this.
    12-12-2013 03:51 AM
    Probably one of the most untapped areas of WP is in the area of music. Hopefully they do something about that. However I think Apple has a pretty strong hold in that area.
    I hope Microsoft gets a better hold of the music productivity side of things too.

Patriotic? For what country? We're an international bunch here. Also I think patriotism is a really questionable concept. Why should I feel proud being born in Switzerland? I didn't do anything for it. Or as a Swiss satirist once said: I'd rather be proud of my overweight, at least I did something for it.
    It was supposed to be a joke, sorry if it wasn't received correctly.

I don't feel to particularly proud being born in Australia, but i am happy to live in Australia, but i am most certainly not patriotic of my own country.
    12-12-2013 04:35 AM
    I don't feel to particularly proud being born in Australia, but i am happy to live in Australia, but i am most certainly not patriotic of my own country.
    There are a few in Australia that are, shall we say, overly patriotic?
    LMZR likes this.
    12-12-2013 04:43 AM
    Well most of the office are in a meeting. I could either be incredibly productive or surf WPC for a bit. Decisions decisions...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    12-12-2013 04:43 AM
    There are a few in Australia that are, shall we say, overly patriotic?
    Just a few. :P

I think there are the overly patriotic preachers in every country. :)
    12-12-2013 04:47 AM
    Well most of the office are in a meeting. I could either be incredibly productive or surf WPC for a bit. Decisions decisions...
    Make it as if you're doing a mix of both. :P
    Muessig likes this.
    12-12-2013 04:48 AM
    Just a few. :P

I think there are the overly patriotic preachers in every country. :)
    Yes, I just found Australia almost 'American patriotic' like. I bit OTT sometimes. It's ok to cheer for your country during a game or event but I just found there were some things constantly 'drilled' by the media there. Being from Canada, a country that never used to be overly patriotic, most people would have a hard time defining 'Canadian'. However I have noticed a bit of a uptake in patriotism there lately. Usually a certain 'class' of person, similar to those in Australia. I use class as I don't have a better terminology.
    LMZR likes this.
    12-12-2013 04:53 AM
    It was supposed to be a joke, sorry if it wasn't received correctly.

Don't worry, I'm to blame. I saw a chance to rant about patriotism and took it! As soon as my troll-commenting function is implemented, I'll post things like this there ;-)
    N_LaRUE, Muessig and LMZR like this.
    12-12-2013 04:54 AM
    I'm really trying to like Nokia Mix Radio (free version) but unfortunately it's similar to a bad radio station seems to have small selection of songs and plays them all the time.
    12-12-2013 04:56 AM
    You might want to try Spotify, its going free to play, only you have to play mixed artists...
    12-12-2013 05:42 AM
144,172 ... 757758759760761 ...