Get better soon Chregu
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    08-10-2013 04:32 AM
    First time posting from wpcentral app. Just testing it out ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 04:33 AM
    First time posting from wpcentral app. Just testing it out ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And... what do you think about WPC app? :-) it's good, isn't it?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 05:12 AM
    Oh man. LOL!!!

I would invite him over coffee and let him relax. Of course, if he overstays his welcome, I will ask him to leave. May be not to his face. Perhaps via IM or through this forum 8-)
    Can I have a cup of tea or a beer instead?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 05:25 AM
    Soon I will be invisible! :amazed:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 05:26 AM
    ?
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2013 06:00 AM
    Looks like the sign in function on the WPCentral app works for me!

I feel quite happy with myself. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 06:12 AM
    And... what do you think about WPC app? :-) it's good, isn't it?
    Yup..I browse threads in the app sometimes. First time posting.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2013 06:56 AM
    Looks like the sign in function on the WPCentral app works for me!

I feel quite happy with myself. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I can't find out how to sign out though. You know where it is?
    08-10-2013 06:57 AM
    I can't find out how to sign out though. You know where it is?
    When you first enter the forums, swipe left at the "new" screen to get to the settings page. Hit my account and you should be able to sign out there.
    08-10-2013 07:32 AM
    Morning folks. Has anyone here been on a cruise? I went 3 years ago and I'm itching to do it again...
    gedzum likes this.
    08-10-2013 07:34 AM
    When you first enter the forums, swipe left at the "new" screen to get to the settings page. Hit my account and you should be able to sign out there.
    I see my account, but when i tap it, it shows my profile and threads i posted in. I can't for the life of me find how to sign out.
    08-10-2013 08:15 AM
    Morning folks. Has anyone here been on a cruise? I went 3 years ago and I'm itching to do it again...
    It's something I would love to try one day. Definitely on my to-do list.
    08-10-2013 08:17 AM
    I see my account, but when i tap it, it shows my profile and threads i posted in. I can't for the life of me find how to sign out.
    Hmmm. Try settings > content > delete WPC account. That's weird, as I remember an easy sign out function in the app someplace...
    gedzum likes this.
    08-10-2013 08:24 AM
    Hmmm. Try settings > content > delete WPC account. That's weird, as I remember an easy sign out function in the app someplace...
    Thanks man that worked. I have a feeling I'm overlooking it somehow. I also would think the sign out function would be around somewhere.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-10-2013 08:36 AM
    It's something I would love to try one day. Definitely on my to-do list.
    I went on Carnival Cruise lines. It was ok, but I think I may try another line next time. There are cruises to nohwere out of NYC, but I may do one that goes up the coast to Canada or an Alaskan cruise next time.
    gedzum likes this.
    08-10-2013 08:47 AM
    Thanks man that worked. I have a feeling I'm overlooking it somehow. I also would think the sign out function would be around somewhere.
    No problem. Did you ever look into those purity headphones? I think I read that the MSFT store has the in ears on sale too...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 08:58 AM
    Can I have a cup of tea or a beer instead?
    I make the best coffee maker man. Of course, it should be Nescafe. Guests are always welcome. You would be an even more welcome guest, if you play L4D2 U_U
    08-10-2013 10:13 AM
    I have x-ray vision man. I will find you. Or, I could just throw water on you :-o
    08-10-2013 10:15 AM
    ?
    How about Mr.India trailer. YouTube ฮ˜_ฮ˜
    08-10-2013 10:15 AM
    I make the best coffee maker man. Of course, it should be Nescafe. Guests are always welcome. You would be an even more welcome guest, if you play L4D2 U_U
    What is going on with my sentence structure? Should stop watching my PC and comment at the same time. arghghhh!!!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-10-2013 10:17 AM
    No problem. Did you ever look into those purity headphones? I think I read that the MSFT store has the in ears on sale too...
    Yeah I picked up the black in ear ones from amazon last week. They're pretty good. I'm pleased with them overall. Vocals and guitars are surprisingly good. Highs are hit and miss occasionally. But good enough for my needs. Thanks for the recommendation again.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 10:22 AM
    Yeah I picked up the black in ear ones from amazon last week. They're pretty good. I'm pleased with them overall. Vocals and guitars are surprisingly good. Highs are hit and miss occasionally. But good enough for my needs. Thanks for the recommendation again.
    Glad you like them. Having used the wired HD, if I had the cash (especially since you can use them wired as well), I would have bough the pro HD models. Still good stuff from Nokia.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 10:55 AM
    huh, happily flashed my L820 with GDR2/Amber today. I know I'm late, and 50% of people has it already, but it was a huge challenge, as 70% of Windows XP users can't handle the drivers thing... I couldnt also... until today. So it doesn't matter I tried about 40 kinds of Nokia/WindowsPhone/Windows/Microsoft/USB/Motherboard --> DRIVERS, plugged and unplugged my Lumia about 200times to 6 different USB slots, and rebooted my PC about 100 times, before I succeeded..... I've got what I wanted to.! If anyone with WinXP has a problem with Lumia 820/920 displaying as an Corrupted/Unknown MTP device (portable device) even with the newest Microsoft's MTP Porting Kit 12, and couldn't install any drivers to it, even manually, because it wasn't accepting them, then I'm here to assist. :-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-2013 01:52 PM
    I'm just enjoying more โ˜• at Starbucks.
    gedzum likes this.
    08-10-2013 02:27 PM
144,428 ... 7475767778 ...