Here are some screenshots of the comments. There might be some profanity. Viewer discretion is advised.

Attachment 52026Attachment 52027Attachment 52028Attachment 52029Attachment 52030Attachment 52031
    * sigh* people these days but its still funny reading peoples comments :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:25 PM
    illy is why I like aussie hip-hop if only the US had more artist like him ....I would so enjoy listening to the radio again
    12-15-2013 02:27 PM
    illy is why I like aussie hip-hop if only the US had more artist like him ....I would so enjoy listening to the radio again
    I have an important presentation tomorrow. I should prepare... well, let's procrastinate a little.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:34 PM
    This video is such a good video at showing how the graphics difference in the ps4 vs the X1 don't really show. And look at all the comments, lol!

I saw no difference what so ever also and I have 2 1080p monitors. it just goes to show if a game is well optimized it will look great on both consoles
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:38 PM
    I have an important presentation tomorrow. I should prepare... well, let's procrastinate a little.
    o.o I didn't know you procrastinate .... I thought you were a uptight scientist
    12-15-2013 02:39 PM
    o.o I didn't know you procrastinate .... I thought you were a uptight scientist
    Of course I procrastinate.

However I have a list of priorities which I value much more than delaying things. What needs to be done I do right away. I have more than two hours before I want to go to bed, I don't need to practice more than one. And I'm taking care of other things at the moment.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:52 PM
    looks like im going to buy illys album cinematic after I save up some money
    12-15-2013 02:54 PM
    Of course I procrastinate.

However I have a list of priorities which I value much more than delaying things. What needs to be done I do right away. I have more than two hours before I want to go to bed, I don't need to practice more than one. And I'm taking care of other things at the moment.
    you know what you should do........ EAT tri-tip!!!!!!!!
    12-15-2013 02:55 PM
    I saw no difference what so ever also and I have 2 1080p monitors. it just goes to show if a game is well optimized it will look great on both consoles
    I see a difference. Mostly in this dark level the PS4 looks better. Still, both look worse than Crysis from 2007 on a good PC.
    12-15-2013 02:57 PM
    I see a difference. Mostly in this dark level the PS4 looks better. Still, both look worse than Crysis from 2007 on a good PC.
    I saw that to but I didn't think it was worth pointing out unless during game play you will be putting your face on the tv screen and say " oh man I have to return my xbox one / ps4 because the colors are darker or w/e"
    12-15-2013 03:00 PM
    you know what you should do........ EAT tri-tip!!!!!!!!
    I am not trying to make you angry or anything, but you like two things, and talk about them a lot. If you were able to pick JUST one, would it be tri-tip or your ex?
    12-15-2013 03:00 PM
    I saw that to but I didn't think it was worth pointing out unless during game play you will be putting your face on the tv screen and say " oh man I have to return my xbox one / ps4 because the colors are darker or w/e"
    This!
    sahib lopez and BIGPADDY like this.
    12-15-2013 03:01 PM
    I am not trying to make you angry or anything, but you like two things, and talk about them a lot. If you were able to pick JUST one, would it be tri-tip or your ex?
    * gasp* that would be hard ....kidding I would pick my ex over food ...
    12-15-2013 03:03 PM
    I should probably post this in the THIS or THAT thread, but I need some actual opinions here lol:

Dell U2713HM

ASUS PB278Q

Which should I go for?
    unstoppablekem and BIGPADDY like this.
    12-15-2013 03:04 PM
    * gasp* that would be hard ....kidding I would pick my ex over food ...
    You never stated, but what happened between you guys? I mean, you really like her.
    12-15-2013 03:04 PM
    You never stated, but what happened between you guys? I mean, you really like her.
    since you asked and I don't mind saying because it could happen to someone you know .... to make it a short story she was forced to break up because of her tradition didn't allow her to date me but she did regardless and we were like that for about a year and 1 month until she got caught because I texted her that morning and there was when she got caught :/
    12-15-2013 03:09 PM
    I should probably post this in the THIS or THAT thread, but I need some actual opinions here lol:

Dell U2713HM

ASUS PB278Q

Which should I go for?
    if I knew what you were going to use it for it would be a little bit easier to give you my opinion I know its not going to be gaming because the response time is to much so the motion blur will be a killer so im leaning towards you are doing some picture editing ?
    12-15-2013 03:10 PM
    if I knew what you were going to use it for it would be a little bit easier to give you my opinion
    Graphic design (hence colour accuracy through IPS Panel is a must) and gaming - BF3/4, Planetside 2 and other FPS games as well as some RPG's etc. So I need colour accuracy but also a quick display with no ghosting or input lag.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-15-2013 03:12 PM

Dell U2713HM

ASUS PB278Q

Which should I go for?
    The ASUS PQ321Q! Kidding, :P

Both are good, but I like the Dell!
    12-15-2013 03:12 PM
    since you asked and I don't mind saying because it could happen to someone you know .... to make it a short story she was forced to break up because of her tradition didn't allow her to date me but she did regardless and we were like that for about a year and 1 month until she got caught because I texted her that morning and there was when she got caught :/
    I'm so sorry dude! :'(
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-15-2013 03:13 PM
    Graphic design (hence colour accuracy through IPS Panel is a must) and gaming - BF3/4, Planetside 2 and other FPS games as well as some RPG's etc. So I need colour accuracy but also a quick display with no ghosting or input lag.
    well if I were going into PURE specs the ASUS PB278Q beats the dell one but then again IPS has always been better in gaming ... what im saying is very superficial I would have to do research to find out what one would be theoretically better
    12-15-2013 03:17 PM
    I'm so sorry dude! :'(
    that is why I mention her XD and tri-tip
    12-15-2013 03:18 PM
    well now im bouncing ot do my Sunday stuff ...laters all
    12-15-2013 03:21 PM
    well if I were going into PURE specs the ASUS PB278Q beats the dell one but then again IPS has always been better in gaming ... what im saying is very superficial I would have to do research to find out what one would be theoretically better
    The main difference is the ASUS is a PLS screen, which has wider viewing angles than your normal TN or VA panel, but doesn't have as great colour accuracy as an IPS display but is quicker. They're both hugely expensive though :/
    12-15-2013 03:26 PM
    I know, right?
    Yeah your right no difference what so ever.
    12-15-2013 03:33 PM
145,721 ... 767768769770771 ...