I cant go for 3 weeks without the INTERNET!!!!!!
    Poor thing, i'll try to lend you my wireless connection. :P

Just how much MB is used on a WPCentral post, i wonder...

I want to know when GDR 2 will be available on my phone!!
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-11-2013 05:38 AM
    Can you?

I wish you the best of luck. :P

Just how much MB is used on a WPCentral post, i wonder...
    0.0001 :p
    LMZR and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-11-2013 05:40 AM
    0.0001 :p
    Nah, its closer to 50-200 kB if text-only.
    If it has images, it depends on how many and how high-res.
    08-11-2013 05:58 AM
    You can just go to McDonalds for every meal and to Starbucks for every drink, and you'll have Internet all the time ;-)
    08-11-2013 06:07 AM
    You can just go to McDonalds for every meal and to Starbucks for every drink, and you'll have Internet all the time ;-)
    I know people who spent all their money on MacBooks and iPhones.

They spend all their time at Starbucks.
    08-11-2013 06:31 AM
    Got to steal that wifi man...it is the only way.

Morning folks...what's the ugliest looking yet best tasting meal you've ever had?
    08-11-2013 06:53 AM
    Morning folks...what's the ugliest looking yet best tasting meal you've ever had?
    Some rabbit on Tenerife, big junks of rabbit from the entire body in a brown undefinable sauce.

It looked terrifying but was very good.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 07:48 AM
    uh, but I......... nevermind. :-( I wonder if anyone here likes modern classical/ambient instrumental-piano music.
    I listen to jazz radio. Especially when I am working on a dead line. Does that count?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 08:11 AM
    15MB of mobile data left!!!

Panic, panic NOWWW!!!!!!!

THIS IS IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like you are off the grid. We will miss you. Mr. Anderson.
    08-11-2013 08:12 AM
    Got to steal that wifi man...it is the only way.

First time I cooked a meal. 12 years ago
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 08:13 AM
    Is it appropriate to post a story I am writing, in this thread?

Can I get banned for boring everybody out of their minds?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 08:14 AM
    Is it appropriate to post a story I am writing, in this thread?

Can I get banned for boring everybody out of their minds?
    I meant, would I get banned if I bored fellow posters. Tricky!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 08:15 AM
    I listen to jazz radio. Especially when I am working on a dead line. Does that count?
    It's another piece of cake, but jazz is great too. I like to listen when I'm chilling at evenings after hard day! :-)

+ you won't get banned until you decide to post perverted life stories - it might happen then :) also if its extra boring your posts may be overlooked in future, just like mine LOL
    Come on, tell us the story!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 08:36 AM
    It's another piece of cake, but jazz is great too. I like to listen when I'm chilling at evenings after hard day! :-)

+ you won't get banned until you decide to post perverted life stories - it might happen then :) also if its extra boring your posts may be overlooked in future, just like mine LOL
    Come on, tell us the story!
    Man, I hope you are serious on this. I shut down my blog after working my *** off for each post. No takers for that. No, I wont use this thread to advertise my dead blog. I just want, someone, anyone to read what I write.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 12:37 PM
    Man, I hope you are serious on this. I shut down my blog after working my *** off for each post. No takers for that. No, I wont use this thread to advertise my dead blog. I just want, someone, anyone to read what I write.
    pm me the link and I will read your stuff. What do you like to write about on your blog? I do have one of my own, but life has been making it hard to post.
    08-11-2013 12:49 PM
    Yeah what is your blog about? I might be interested.

pm me the link and I will read your stuff. What do you like to write about on your blog? I do have one of my own, but life has been making it hard to post.
    You have a blog too? I find myself with a lot of free time and I'm always curious to read up on something new.
    08-11-2013 01:19 PM
    I just need three more 0's
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 01:30 PM
    I want to post what I thought was interesting .... so i went to this grad party and ate and drank soda but as i was looking around...... i saw kids and some older peeps on their phones and the majority of their phones were IPhones some androids and i was surprising because it was a party! and what even surprised me the most was that kids that were around 4-6 years where on their parents phones or bros or sis phones and they knew how to use it ..... at that age i didn't know how to use a phone :P . that got to me because the party wasn't boring at all but i guess some peeps preferred to be on their phones .......explains why the don't know how to dance >:P but how little kids know how to use a cell phone. if that's how the future generation is going to be like....... then i am not going to look forward to when i get super old and tell my stories on how tech was in my days :)
    08-11-2013 01:40 PM
    The point is, that 80% of kids in big cities, 50-60% in smaller ones, are loosing their childhood everyday spending their time in-front of Smartphones/PCs/gaming consoles... That's sad, really I see a lot of kids aged 2-6 on my district, but rarely 7-10 and almost any 11-16... 17 and more are okay, they do remember those good times when kids played football on local pitch, not in newest FIFA on xbox :( I'm asking then, WHERE ARE PARENTS? BUYING NEW SMARTPHONE DOESN'T COMPENSATE YOUR ABSENCE!
    08-11-2013 01:58 PM
    Idk, neighborhoods aren't as safe as they used to be. When I was growing up, as far back as I can remember, I'd ride my bike, by myself, anywhere and as far as I wanted to go. Nowadays, I don't think I'd let my kid do the same. Too many pedophiles and such out there.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 02:06 PM
    hmmm. I would let my kid go out, if I had one. It's a big city, but this specified district is very safe.:) Anyway I'm sure I wouldn't let my kid spend whole day with phone, or PC. And guess you don't do that. :p
    Last edited by Martsicky; 08-11-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 02:14 PM
    You have a blog too? I find myself with a lot of free time and I'm always curious to read up on something new.
    mine is more "self help" ish type random ramblings. Things that make you go "hmmm" when stuff happens...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 02:39 PM
    Remember when most sites were just annoying backgrounds, frames and way too many gifs for dialup? I miss those days. The internet felt more like a baby and a unique place to be...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2013 08:29 PM
    Just saw a commercial from a law firm that wanted to sue people's stockbrokers for losing money...Really???
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    08-11-2013 10:53 PM
    I don't want to be one of those guys who comes to forums to advertise his blog. :P

At lease I know two posters who 'might' read what I write. This is a ' anything goes ' thread. I might as well post stuff here.
    08-11-2013 11:29 PM
144,452 ... 7677787980 ...