WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think I will have some coffee today. I usually don't drink it, however I love the taste and I slept terribly last night.

Well, I went for a run and I am still capable to run my 11.5 km in around an hour, so my bad condition on Sunday was very likely due to the blood donation.

I've noticed that most people love the smell of coffee, even if they don't like the taste. I've never met anyone who didn't love the smell of coffee even if he/she didn't like the taste of coffee.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So does Red Bull. :wink:

While I love the taste of coffee, I really dislike the artificiality of Red Bull. I'd rather have coffee and cake, it's more healthy, tastes better, and also increases the sugar level to give the impression of an energy increase even if it's only for a very short period of time ;-)

I've noticed that most people love the smell of coffee, even if they don't like the taste. I've never met anyone who didn't love the smell of coffee even if he/she didn't like the taste of coffee.

The smell is great, that's true :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Thanks gang!!

And coffee has always been a good buddy of mine. I think I keep the legal export of Columbia profitable all by myself.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Most realtors here recommend having coffee brewing whilst having customers looking at a house for sale. The coffee smells good and conceals any bad smells in the house.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I love coffee! I use my Bing Rewards for credit on my Starbucks card.

Starbucks does not equal a love of coffee. :p It will do in a pinch though. :p Saw a poster once, "Friends don't let their friends drink Starbucks."
I am just kidding around with you so don't take me too seriously. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Todays forcast, gray, rain and gloomy. However it's Wednesday so can't complain.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning. Todays forcast, gray, rain and gloomy. However it's Wednesday so can't complain.

It's the same here. Perfect jogging weather. I have bought a winter running jacket last weekend, and that's really something useful. All these years I just wore an old cotton jacket without caring in every weather... But I'm becoming older, so maybe it's good to adopt some more luxurious things. ;-)

Well, I should leave for work. Busy day today.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today, it was nothing short of warm. 28 degrees and nothing but sun all day. :\

Not bad for Victoria Australia. :p Usually it's Sun, Rain, Cold and windy, Rain, Sun... all in about 1 hr.... :p

Joking aside, nice weather. I could do with some sun.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Not bad for Victoria Australia. :p Usually it's Sun, Rain, Cold and windy, Rain, Sun... all in about 1 hr.... :p

Joking aside, nice weather. I could do with some sun.

Added to that, there will be a few days in summer where it will be 41-45 degrees, and on the following day it will be 23 degrees with rain. :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I love coffee! I use my Bing Rewards for credit on my Starbucks card.

Went to Starbucks recently. 4 drinks. 17.00$ US.

Ouch.

Did find out that if you ask for a "pup-a-cino", they will give you a small cup full of whip cream for your pooches....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Swiss Federal Railways started to serve Starbucks coffee in the trains. As an effect, the coffee is now more expensive and watery. They had Nespresso before.

Well, it's always better for a federal institution to support an American company that uses tricks to pay no taxes in Switzerland, instead of keeping the Swiss company.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Swiss Federal Railways started to serve Starbucks coffee in the trains. As an effect, the coffee is now more expensive and watery. They had Nespresso before.

Well, it's always better for a federal institution to support an American company that uses tricks to pay no taxes in Switzerland, instead of keeping the Swiss company.

I'm not a fan of Starbucks. The only time I drink it is when there's nothing else or the independents are crap. Which happens a lot here in the UK. We have competitor here to Starbucks and I find their coffee even worse.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of Starbucks. The only time I drink it is when there's nothing else or the independents are crap. Which happens a lot here in the UK. We have competitor here to Starbucks and I find their coffee even worse.

Im not a coffee drinker but I wouldn't use Starbucks purely on principle for the massive tax dodging tactics they employ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills