WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Im not a coffee drinker but I wouldn't use Starbucks purely on principle for the massive tax dodging tactics they employ.

Unfortunately aside from Costa (which I normally drink cause that's what's close by and cheap) when I travel in the UK there's not many options around. I don't like either of them personally and I'd rather see other chains or good independents but neither is common outside of London. Nero isn't too bad but the service at the one in the town I live is horrible.

There is a need for better coffee outside of London.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh dear, things do not look good for blackberry right now.

I'm curious what all the businesses are going to do that use the device as their main phone. The company I work for being one of them. WP can't be used for all enterprise yet unless there's been some changes I don't know about.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh dear, things do not look good for blackberry right now.

Lenovo was going to buy the whole company and it would have help them however since the Canada government stop it who knows what will happen.

BIGPADDY Advice

Sell your shares if you have any! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm I the only that doesn't like anything about coffee?

And tea AWESOME!!!

TEA FTW!!!

I wasn't a coffee/tea drinker about 10 years ago. I actually gave up most caffeine before I started drinking coffee/tea.

Truth is that the coffee I had tried was horrible and always upset my stomach so I didn't enjoy it. But I don't drink that kind of coffee these days so I'm a bit more snobbish about what I drink. Unfortunately that doesn't always work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah things seem to be better.

I've come to the conclusion that my grammar skills are deteriorating being on this forum.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Lenovo was going to buy the whole company and it would have help them however since the Canada government stop it who knows what will happen.

BIGPADDY Advice

Sell your shares if you have any! :p

I sold it at like 14, and made a few bucks. So glad I sold it, look at it now!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I won't celebrate my birthday on my own. I'll watch a movie with some friends after probably cooking a lasagne. So what would you recommend to see?

I think an animation movie would fit everybody's taste the best, but there's none in cinemas around here right now. Thor 2? I'd have to check with the others.

Work is quite intense at the moment for various reasons. But I guess if I would want it less interesting, I could have become an accountant.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I won't celebrate my birthday on my own. I'll watch a movie with some friends after probably cooking a lasagne. So what would you recommend to see?

I think an animation movie would fit everybody's taste the best, but there's none in cinemas around here right now. Thor 2? I'd have to check with the others.

Work is quite intense at the moment for various reasons. But I guess if I would want it less interesting, I could have become an accountant.

You could go see the SiFi drama of Gravity and heckle it like Chris Hatfield Astronaut kicked out of movie theater for heckling 'Gravity' - Evansville Movie | Examiner.com

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You could go see the SiFi drama of Gravity and heckle it like Chris Hatfield Astronaut kicked out of movie theater for heckling 'Gravity' - Evansville Movie | Examiner.com

Yes, when I looked up what's in theaters right now, this was the other movie that would interest me the most. But when I wrote this post I forgot the name so I didn't write it down. I have to check a review if it's fitting for one of my friends, she has a somewhat difficult taste.

Good thing I don't know much about space, so I don't think the same happens to me as happened to Mr. Hatfield ;-)

I just read it to the end:

The Beaverton is a news satire and parody publication . This article, however similar to real events, is fictitious. This article is meant in good fun. Happy Halloween!

Media these days, now they are even admitting they are lying.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Media these days, now they are even admitting they are lying.

I think they were taking a dig at Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicists) and some astronauts who have made a few comments about the inaccuracies of the film.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think they were taking a dig at Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicists) and some astronauts who have made a few comments about the inaccuracies of the film.

I certainly wouldn't notice. However when I see movies with biological "facts", usually it's just sad ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3