I miss BIGPADDY. Looks like he ran out of his data plan.
    08-11-2013 11:31 PM
    I miss BIGPADDY. Looks like he ran out of his data plan.
    I miss him too.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-11-2013 11:33 PM
    Don't worry folks..... Big Paddy is only slowed down. You can not stop him, you can only hope to contain him.
    08-11-2013 11:43 PM
    I love tech, cell phones, and mobile as much as the next WP Central poster, but I was with some friends and we all took our families to dinner. My buddy and I were just rolling on the floor, laughing at each other and talking smack when in a pause in our conversation I looked over and nearly everyone else in our party, regardless of age, was scrolling on their phones, not even talking.

Really, people??? I just made serious fun of everyone. Put down the gadgets, gang, and let's have a conversation.....
    Laura Knotek, gedzum and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-11-2013 11:48 PM
    Just finished watching Dexter. Loving that show until the Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother and Supernatural return. Too bad its the last season!
    Laura Knotek, Muessig and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-11-2013 11:49 PM
    Just finished watching Dexter. Loving that show until the Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother and Supernatural return. Too bad its the last season!
    It's amazing that Supernatural kept its quality that long. Look at other series, for example Bones. Bones was great the first 3 seasons or so, and no it's so terrible.
    Laura Knotek, Muessig and BIGPADDY like this.
    08-12-2013 12:27 AM
    It's amazing that Supernatural kept its quality that long. Look at other series, for example Bones. Bones was great the first 3 seasons or so, and no it's so terrible.
    I can't see Supernatural lasting more than 2 more seasons, but I would love to be proven wrong!
    08-12-2013 01:08 AM
    Don't worry folks..... Big Paddy is only slowed down. You can not stop him, you can only hope to contain him.
    Just wait, he'll be on a Starbucks wi-fi or some strangers wi-fi posting again. :P
    08-12-2013 01:15 AM
    Morning all, back at work. Yay! Who the hell created Mondays anyway?
    08-12-2013 02:30 AM
    I tried to go back to see what's been going on, so far sorted out that BP was losing his internet and there's talk of TV shows.
    08-12-2013 02:35 AM
    Morning all! Let's make a whip-round for BIGPADDY to buy him new, huge data plan. :-)
    08-12-2013 02:40 AM
    Morning all, back at work. Yay! Who the hell created Mondays anyway?
    God did, blame him.
    08-12-2013 02:40 AM
    God did, blame him.
    Men did, don't blame god, he is innocent. Just sitting up there, doing nothing much but playing poker with the other gods.

Welcome back N_LaRue, how were your holidays? :-)
    08-12-2013 02:48 AM
    God did, blame him.
    Actually man came up with the names for the days of the week. Our concept of the 'week' is just our way of sorting out time. But that's way too philosophical for so early in the day and pre-coffee.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 08-12-2013 at 03:14 AM.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-12-2013 02:55 AM
    Men did, don't blame god, he is innocent. Just sitting up there, doing nothing much but playing poker with the other gods.
    I'd watch those gods from India, some them have multiple arms. Could be tricky. :P

Welcome back N_LaRue, how were your holidays? :-)
    Was great. St. Petersburg was interesting. Other than that, realtively relaxing. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    08-12-2013 02:57 AM
    I have pictures of course, taken with my 920 :)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of any issues regarding SD cards and the 820? My wife took a bunch of pictures on her 820 and they are on the phone but when she goes to export them they end up corrupted.
    08-12-2013 03:02 AM
    Actually man came up with the names for the days of the week. Our concept of the 'week' is just our way of sorting out time. But that's way too philosophical for so early in the day and pre-coffee.
    well.. yes, I didn't mean monday as a specified day of week. at all God has created us, world, space, so we can blame him for every single day whatever if it's monday or saturday.. :p of course that wouldn't make any sense, to blame him for everything. I believe that God exists but he doesn't interpose into our lives. Anything we experience during whole life, bad or good things - we shouldn't be thinking it's a sign from God or he has something to do with it. That's my point. :-)
    08-12-2013 03:43 AM
    Was great. St. Petersburg was interesting. Other than that, realtively relaxing. :)
    Great, looking forward to some of those pictures :)
    08-12-2013 03:49 AM
    I have pictures of course, taken with my 920 :)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of any issues regarding SD cards and the 820? My wife took a bunch of pictures on her 820 and they are on the phone but when she goes to export them they end up corrupted.
    Maybe she should connect phone to PC, copy photos from Internal Storage to desktop, and then back to the phone (SD Card) :p tried already?
    08-12-2013 03:51 AM
    well.. yes, I didn't mean monday as a specified day of week. at all God has created us, world, space, so we can blame him for every single day whatever if it's monday or saturday.. :p of course that wouldn't make any sense, to blame him for everything. I believe that God exists but he doesn't interpose into our lives. Anything we experience during whole life, bad or good things - we shouldn't be thinking it's a sign from God or he has something to do with it. That's my point. :-)
    I'll stay out of the God discussion to keep things friendly on here. :) Wasn't necessarily blaming 'anyone' for Monday I was just being facetious.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-12-2013 04:04 AM
    Great, looking forward to some of those pictures :)
    Happy to oblige. First pic:

Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood.

wp_20130806_050.jpg
    08-12-2013 04:11 AM
    I agree, let's stay out of it. So what about SD card thing? Have your wife tried it already? ;-)
    08-12-2013 04:11 AM
    I agree, let's stay out of it. So what about SD card thing? Have your wife tried it already? ;-)
    Well what happens is that all the pictures are being saved to the SD card. Simply because the 820 has very little storage. We're using an SD card that was working fine on her Nokia N8. Anyway, the pictures appear fine on her phone but are being corrupted when imported onto PC. I used the WP8 app on W8 and I tried transferring by just USB via Windows Explorer. Neither worked.

I plan to pick up a new SD card as I believe it may be part of the cause but I'm starting to think it has something do with the fact that WP8 and SD cards simply don't get along well at this time. I hope GDR2 fixes this.
    08-12-2013 04:15 AM
    Morning all - I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    08-12-2013 04:31 AM
    Morning all - I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.
    I can relate.
    08-12-2013 04:32 AM
143,653 ... 7778798081 ...