WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Someone might know on here:

Does the Surface have a mini or micro hdmi port?

I'm not sure and couldn't find any information so I order a mini but if it not right I would like to send it back straight away.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Someone might know on here:

Does the Surface have a mini or micro hdmi port?

I'm not sure and couldn't find any information so I order a mini but if it not right I would like to send it back straight away.

I don't know, but I believe I heard it was a full size HDMI(?)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I disappear for the day and the place goes to hell in a hand basket...who let sahib and BP into the cabinets where we locked away the sugar, cake and trip?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I got nice reviews during my,class presentation tonight. Reading and presenting an policy article on poverty can be a drain...

Thelonelyhawk

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I can swing it. I've had the crappiest year of my life this past year. I'm not going to go into details but that is it. It's weighing very heavily on my mind. Sorry to annoy anyone.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So I disappear for the day and the place goes to hell in a hand basket...who let sahib and BP into the cabinets where we locked away the sugar, cake and trip?

Well i tell you, i wasn't on guard when they broke in! :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok, I can swing it. I've had the crappiest year of my life this past year. I'm not going to go into details but that is it. It's weighing very heavily on my mind. Sorry to annoy anyone.

Thanks for stopping by; you sharing what you did just now didn't annoy anyone here. I hope your year ends on a positive note. Sometimes life is cyclical where you're going through a crappy patch, let us hope a good stretch is just around the corner for you...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

@Laura, are you rocking the nightshift mostly these days? Been a while since I've seen you on the graveyard side of this thread...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism