Sitting at the airport. Holiday feeling is creeping in. The taxi was waiting, the flight seems to be on time and I enjoy mobile network for the last time.

I will be back with WiFi, however I won't post any pictures as the app doesn't allow it.

Have a nice Christmas gals and guys!
    12-23-2013 11:45 PM
    o.o I thought you were already on break ?
    Now I am. My last class was Thursday, but I was allowed to hand in my assignments late because of my grandmother's funeral. Now that everything is submitted, I can say that I'm on break officially.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-23-2013 11:46 PM
    not sure if that was sarcasm or im just misunderstanding as always :P
    No sarcasm there. As I said, I really, really like that phone. If I wasn't into the slim profile and the amp on the 8X, the Ativ S would be my compliment to the 920.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-23-2013 11:48 PM
    I don't know if this will make sense but I find this kinda strange so in the US we have 3 time zones and its divided into 4 sections and they go pacific time then mountain time after that comes central time and then finally eastern time. and since they are an hour apart it would go like this. ex: say it was 1 am in eastern time it would 10 pm in pacific time right ? but then you say its already Tuesday in Australia ( unless im wrong then this whole thing im says in is wrong) so the only thing that would make it a day ahead would be the international date line but if I go to the east coast they are already 3 hrs ahead of pacific time and if I go farther to Europe they are already a day ahead of pacific time. so any way I think of it everyone is almost a day ahead of pacific time ...... or I could be wrong
    Sigh. Remember the two key time markers are Greenwich mean time and the international date line. When you split the world in half, on the "front half" of the globe is Greenwich mean time, and on the "back half" is the international date line. Short version to answer your scenario - Europe is about 12 hours ahead of Hawai'i, which uses Pacific time. Australia is about 1 day ahead of Hawai'i, if my memory is correct. I'm surprised you didn't just Bing It to clear up the confusion...
    12-23-2013 11:55 PM
    Sitting at the airport. Holiday feeling is creeping in. The taxi was waiting, the flight seems to be on time and I enjoy mobile network for the last time.

I will be back with WiFi, however I won't post any pictures as the app doesn't allow it.

Have a safe trip and a great time!
    Chregu likes this.
    12-23-2013 11:56 PM
    Off to sleep. Got the GF some workout gear and a hand crafted souvenir container from the airport gift shop in Kingston for her Christmas present. I actually bought her a TYLT wireless charger stand for her Nexus 7 but that won't arrive in time. I think she will like the extra workout stuff because one of her workout pants went missing and she been ranting about that for the past two days...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-23-2013 11:59 PM
    Sigh. Remember the two key time markers are Greenwich mean time and the international date line. When you split the world in half, on the "front half" of the globe is Greenwich mean time, and on the "back half" is the international date line. Short version to answer your scenario - Europe is about 12 hours ahead of Hawai'i, which uses Pacific time. Australia is about 1 day ahead of Hawai'i, if my memory is correct. I'm surprised you didn't just Bing It to clear up the confusion...
    but I did use bing but I still didn't understand it :P
    12-24-2013 12:54 AM
    My brother just got his Xbox one, and I've been setting it up and showing him how to use it. He got FIFA 14 and Madden 25. :)
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-24-2013 01:32 AM
    my brother just got his xbox one, and i've been setting it up and showing him how to use it. He got fifa 14 and madden 25. :)
    hurray for xbox one :d
    12-24-2013 01:56 AM
    Off to sleep. Got the GF some workout gear and a hand crafted souvenir container from the airport gift shop in Kingston for her Christmas present. I actually bought her a TYLT wireless charger stand for her Nexus 7 but that won't arrive in time. I think she will like the extra workout stuff because one of her workout pants went missing and she been ranting about that for the past two days...
    good stuff not only you got her a tech thing but also work out cloths you sir might have an easy going gfs
    12-24-2013 01:57 AM

take care !
    Chregu and azcruz like this.
    12-24-2013 01:57 AM
    so after watching inception... again I came to the conclusion ..... I still don't know if its real or not o.o.. the kids never aged but everything worked out ... but ..but but..gahhhhhh dang you
    Christopher Nolan and your abstract mind now I don't think ill have a good dream anymore D:
    12-24-2013 02:00 AM
    hmm I wonder if im in a dream within a dream in a dream dreaming about a dream dreaming that im dreaming..... ehhhhhhh errr um I think I confused myself
    12-24-2013 02:03 AM
    why are there movies like this ....... im over thinking it ... or maybe im under thinking it or maybe in my realality im eating tri-tip daydreaming that im watching inception and having my secrets pulled from me ........ nah cant be or can it o.o
    12-24-2013 02:05 AM
    this movie remindes me of the movie " a beautiful mind" it was a good movie but also made me think if I was thinking that I was around people that don't exist
    12-24-2013 02:08 AM
    you know what ..... this is complicated im going to sleep before I end up dreaming about dreaming .. soo good night everyone and I hope you have a save and fun holidays
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-24-2013 02:09 AM
    Jesus, bf4 is so buggy...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:47 AM
    That a bugger after being release for over a month.
    12-24-2013 04:00 AM
    + graphic looks terrible on PS3. :<
    12-24-2013 04:48 AM
    good stuff not only you got her a tech thing but also work out cloths you sir might have an easy going gfs
    She actually likes a useful gadget and does mind when I get her a bit if tech. Ao I plan to get her the wireless charging shell for the S4 so it makes it easier for her to use the one charger for both her Nexus 7 (2013) and her S4.
    12-24-2013 06:19 AM
    Christmas Eve is off to a good start. I'm hopeful it is a quiet day in clinic...
    Chregu likes this.
    12-24-2013 07:42 AM
    Christmas!
    12-24-2013 08:25 AM
    Happy holidays! Un healthy food...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20131224_002.jpg  
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-24-2013 08:35 AM
    I must admit, today has that slows Christmas Eve kinda feel to it. Coming into work, everything was significantly less crowded on mass transit. That I could get used to for sure...
    12-24-2013 09:46 AM
    Happy holidays! Un healthy food...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    I must say, your 8S takes some nice shots. Another underrated phone HTC. They make good stuff but just cannot get over the hump for a couple of reasons. Hopefully if MSFT allows capacitive on screen buttons it makes things better, but I still say we need more than just MSFT making its own hardware for WP8 to continue growth...
    azcruz likes this.
    12-24-2013 09:54 AM
145,247 ... 817818819820821 ...