I must admit, today has that slows Christmas Eve kinda feel to it. Coming into work, everything was significantly less crowded on mass transit. That I could get used to for sure...
    I spent this afternoon in Oslo. The capital of Norway. All what had opened was a rock bar, a Turkish takeaway, a small shop and a McDonald. At least the hotel restaurant will serve meals tonight, but it's incredibly overpriced.

A capital, and it's dead at Christmas Eve.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-24-2013 10:50 AM
    I was playing a bf4 multiplayer match, and when I died, I remained like this forever. 10 minutes later, I just closed the game.

http://sdrv.ms/1boxDxR
    12-24-2013 11:37 AM
    I was playing a bf4 multiplayer match, and when I died, I remained like this forever. 10 minutes later, I just closed the game.

I would have left after 10 seconds! :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-24-2013 12:02 PM
    I would have left after 10 seconds! :P
    It's true what they say, bf4 is still extremely buggy.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-24-2013 12:07 PM
    I spent this afternoon in Oslo. The capital of Norway. All what had opened was a rock bar, a Turkish takeaway, a small shop and a McDonald. At least the hotel restaurant will serve meals tonight, but it's incredibly overpriced.

That's what always kills me - overpriced food. Maybe I am kvetching here just a tad, but when I go to eat, I don't get full on the ambience. It is always the food first, then the other stuff later. But hotels always like to stick it to their guests and be pricey...
    Chregu likes this.
    12-24-2013 12:07 PM

o.o bummer
    12-24-2013 12:30 PM

on a good note ... we can always get some Burgers on McDonalds :P
    BIGPADDY and Chregu like this.
    12-24-2013 12:31 PM
    so I went ahead an watch some call of duty videos and makes me think that I suck at those games :P
    12-24-2013 12:46 PM
    It's true what they say, bf4 is still extremely buggy.
    That properly why EA got dice to take care of the bugs.
    12-24-2013 01:17 PM
    so I went ahead an watch some call of duty videos and makes me think that I suck at those games :P

yea about that lol

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20131219_22_54_59_pro.jpg  
    12-24-2013 01:23 PM
    Merry Christmas 30K'ers!
    Muessig, Chregu, BIGPADDY and 2 others like this.
    12-24-2013 01:32 PM
    That's what always kills me - overpriced food. Maybe I am kvetching here just a tad, but when I go to eat, I don't get full on the ambience. It is always the food first, then the other stuff later. But hotels always like to stick it to their guests and be pricey...
    It was very expensive, but luckily it was also amazing. Reindeer medallions, I have never had this before. Basically, I ate Rudolph for dinner. How very Christmassy.

Then they announced they would close at 8 because of Christmas. Well, seems to be an early night tonight.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-24-2013 02:19 PM
    It was very expensive, but luckily it was also amazing. Reindeer medallions, I have never had this before. Basically, I ate Rudolph for dinner. How very Christmassy.

Then they announced they would close at 8 because of Christmas. Well, seems to be an early night tonight.
    MURDER !!!! you killed Rudolf ...now how will santa give all the gifts to the kids
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:04 PM
    Good morning, i am typing from my brand new Nokia Lumia 1520! :D
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:12 PM
    MURDER !!!! you killed Rudolf ...now how will santa give all the gifts to the kids
    I'm giving Santa a lift. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:12 PM
    Good morning, i am typing from my brand new Nokia Lumia 1520! :D
    Lucky!

Is it easy getting used to the size?
    12-24-2013 03:21 PM
    Merry Christmas 30K'ers!
    Merry Christmas to you too!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:21 PM
    I think its easy to get used to a bigger screen but harder to then go back to a smaller screen. At least this has been my experience.
    12-24-2013 03:24 PM

You probably ate a distant ^Nth degree cousin of Ruldoph, but I'm glad it tasted good.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:51 PM
    Oh BP driving Santa around with beer and cake in his lap is asking for some kinda wacky Christmas Eve...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:52 PM
    I think its easy to get used to a bigger screen but harder to then go back to a smaller screen. At least this has been my experience.
    Same here. When I went from a Mozart to a Focus S, anything I downshifted in screen size it was a serious adjustment. That's why I'm sticking to the range I've currently got...
    12-24-2013 03:54 PM
    Lucky!

Is it easy getting used to the size?
    Yeah, i actually can't really go back to my 520, the screen on this device, man i love it.
    12-24-2013 04:01 PM
    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Merry Christmas!!!! :D
    12-24-2013 04:01 PM
    ehhhhhhhhh I would be scared
    12-24-2013 04:04 PM
    Oh BP driving Santa around with beer and cake in his lap is asking for some kinda wacky Christmas Eve...
    well he did say he was going to help and with bp involved you know there is going to be some funny stuff going on like accidently losing some Xbox one's and replacing them with ps4
    MSFTisMIA and BIGPADDY like this.
    12-24-2013 04:05 PM
145,329 ... 818819820821822 ...