The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    then how come we aren't getting paid!!!
    It's a voluntary full time job, we'll never get paid for it. :D
    12-26-2013 09:09 PM
    I want a movie created by me, produce by me, directed by me, filmed by me and starring myself :P
    It will be filmed with a Sony Camera, and will feature your bedroom covered in a huge vinyl Sony logo, with a PS3 a PS4, over 100 games all Sony published, posters of CEO's and board executives and not to mention, a Sony Xperia Z.
    Last edited by LMZR; 12-26-2013 at 09:23 PM.
    12-26-2013 09:11 PM
    I'm happy I got my high school ring today. It's not the original - that lies in the jewelry box of one of my exes - but the replacement my dear friend secured me will do the trick just fine...
    I sold my high school ring. Once I was out of high school for 10 years (and graduated from university too by that time), I had no interest in ever wearing it again.
    12-26-2013 09:11 PM
    I received a 2 TB "portable" hard drive for christmas, it needs a damn power supply to work!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:12 PM
    I received a 2 TB "portable" hard drive for christmas, it needs a damn power supply to work!
    How is that supposed to be portable?
    LMZR likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:22 PM
    How is that supposed to be portable?
    Got no idea, irony was, i already had a 500GB portable hard drive that's one fifth the thickness that i've been using for a month prior, i might end up doing backups of every computer in the house.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:29 PM
    Just curious, What is a High School Ring?
    12-26-2013 09:29 PM
    I want a movie created by me, produce by me, directed by me, filmed by me and starring myself :P
    that's a lot of bp I think it should star sahib lopez in the adventures of sahib lopez and BP
    LMZR likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:31 PM
    So I'm playing around with the GF's Nexus 7 (2013). I'm impressed...it reminds me of my Nexus 4...naturally I had to root it. I failed in tonight's mission and will have to extract her days from the other Nexus 7 tablet at her house tomorrow...she plans to give that to her mom after I'm done so she can get to enjoying her new Nexus tablet. Everybody wins I suppose...her mom gets an upgrade tablet, if I can flash some GApps that work, the GF will send her mom's tablet to her 9 y.o. nephew (so he gets a cheap tablet to use), and she gets to kick back with her new Nexus 7. She's too into Android for my taste - S4 + Nexus 7 2013, but she loves my 920's camera...

I win because I get peace of mind, and to brag at the fact that my T100 still wipes the floor with those toys...
    I take it with the win just with the 920 camera and the rest is bonus :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    Class ring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    France also had unpleasant methods of getting rid of rulers in the past.
    you aren't helping they are after me D:
    12-26-2013 09:32 PM
    It's a voluntary full time job, we'll never get paid for it. :D
    phhhh I still wish I got paid in tri-tip every Friday :D
    12-26-2013 09:33 PM
    you aren't helping they are after me D:
    Come to my country! :P

You'll receive refuge away from those who shall come thou after you. :P
    12-26-2013 09:33 PM
    I sold my high school ring. Once I was out of high school for 10 years (and graduated from university too by that time), I had no interest in ever wearing it again.
    I painted you as the type of person in their mid 20's
    12-26-2013 09:34 PM
    I never bought mine because I doesn't fit with my outfits
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:35 PM
    Wow, ok, i find that weird, i guess i'm Australian so class rings don't really exist here.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    12-26-2013 09:35 PM
    Wow, ok, i find that weird, i guess i'm Australian so class rings don't really exist here.
    12-26-2013 09:36 PM
    hey MIA what is your take on Softbank buying T-Mobile ( same company that bought sprint) ? because the things ive seen is most people are against it but im kinda looking forward because I would FINLAY get 3g in my city and have more capacity to hold more people than ATT and verizon
    12-26-2013 09:38 PM
    Come to my country! :P

You'll receive refuge away from those who shall come thou after you. :P
    I thought Australia has extradition o.o?
    12-26-2013 09:40 PM
    its amazing how many people cant live without google .... its like the moment when someone is born ..BOOM google is their only true savior and the only thing that exist
    12-26-2013 09:42 PM
    France also had unpleasant methods of getting rid of rulers in the past.
    The French were more efficient. That Ax Man from the UK did a hatchet job that was not pretty at all...those guys had PTSD before PTSD was PTSD...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:48 PM
    I'm the reverse...mine was one of the few rings I wanted to keep...i don't wear a ton of jewelry, so this was one of the few things from high school I actually wanted to keep around. My original ring has been in that ex's jewelry box for 10 years, so it is nice to have a replacement back. I may end up wearing it periodically, but for me, it is nice to have it back...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:51 PM
    I take it with the win just with the 920 camera and the rest is bonus :P
    Precisely. Don't get me wrong, her S4 has a nice camera that she loves, but she is impressed by the 920's low light prowess...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:53 PM
    so I decided to see what this whole duck dynasty controversy thing was and so far my reaction to this is " wtf are people really that offended to what he feels .sure he could of worded it differently but really!? so if you are not with the whole coming out of the closet thing you are not a normal person which means we have to cancel your show. looks like im thinking you cant express your opinion anymore because if its against the minority ( well in Cali at least many people are against it ) you cant say any thing -.- anyways still don't know why people get so offended over one persons opinion an Opinion that wont have a direct effect on the offended one >.>
    12-26-2013 09:56 PM
    Precisely. Don't get me wrong, her S4 has a nice camera that she loves, but she is impressed by the 920's low light prowess...
    point one for the low light shots !
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-26-2013 09:56 PM
142,851 ... 825826827828829 ...