in some dimension or other, yes.
    ........... im this dimension I do :) because ehhhh I said so :P
    12-27-2013 12:35 AM
    well good night all :P and also I make sense don't I ?
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-27-2013 12:56 AM
    well good night all :P and also I make sense don't I ?
    Well, of COURSE you do, buddy.... of course you do.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-27-2013 01:36 AM
    Well, here we sit.... another Christmas survived. Hope everyone made a great memory.

Now, about those New Years Party plans. I say we all storm MSFTisMIA's place. Honest, I am sure he is fine with it.
    Laura Knotek, Chregu, LMZR and 1 others like this.
    12-27-2013 01:40 AM
    We just landed at Trondheim and have finished breakfast. Soon I will go ashore.

Does the updated WPC app allow picture upload? There was something confusing about pictures in the news.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2013 01:42 AM
    Was driving around my city a few nights ago looking at Christmas lights, and smack dab in the middle of the crowd was a house with all the Halloween decorations still up and lit. Made me laugh!!!

Also, was it just my area, or was this a really lean year for Christmas lights? Seems like hardly any were put up in my town
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2013 01:44 AM
    Well, here we sit.... another Christmas survived. Hope everyone made a great memory.

Now, about those New Years Party plans. I say we all storm MSFTisMIA's place. Honest, I am sure he is fine with it.
    I'd suggest we take a trip to LMZR's place. It's summer in Australia.
    snowmutt, LMZR and BIGPADDY like this.
    12-27-2013 01:44 AM
    I am sold.

Can we do both? There a ton of hours between LMZR's New Years and MSFTisMIA's New Years.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2013 01:51 AM
    Closing in on my 2,000 post. Which thread do I want it to be on? Do I want to ban someone? This or That? Argue about the need for a L1020 follow up on those forums? Waffle some more about whether or not I should get the 6" monster on the L1520 forums? Whine about my Bucs on the NFL Thread, or whine about the Magic on the NBA thread?

Think I could make my 2,000 post the 30,000 post on here? How kool would THAT be?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-27-2013 01:57 AM
    Its possible, but your timing would have to be SPOT ON!
    snowmutt and LMZR like this.
    12-27-2013 02:37 AM
    Its possible, but your timing would have to be SPOT ON!
    Come on spot... Get the stop watch out.
    12-27-2013 03:08 AM

Yeah, Christmas was fun, tiring but fun.

I'm always uncertain about starting the new year, i guess its the discomfort of advancing into the new year.
    12-27-2013 04:48 AM
    Yeah, its small. And soon to be filled with boxes as my family is going to move house. :)
    12-27-2013 04:51 AM
    I am sold.

Can we do both? There a ton of hours between LMZR's New Years and MSFTisMIA's New Years.
    Yeah, there *should* be enough time :P
    snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-27-2013 04:53 AM
    It will be filmed with a Sony Camera, and will feature your bedroom covered in a huge vinyl Sony logo, with a PS3 a PS4, over 100 games all Sony published, posters of CEO's and board executives and not to mention, a Sony Xperia Z.
    Of course!
    LMZR likes this.
    12-27-2013 05:48 AM
    Yeah, there *should* be enough time :P

As long as people are willing to clean up after themselves, I'll let you guys on. I may not be home though (may be at the GF's). If you'll be coming, come in one vehicle - guests have to pay for parking in my complex and if you park on the street they will tow your ***...
    sahib lopez and snowmutt like this.
    12-27-2013 06:04 AM
    Running late to work today...actually, let's call it for what it is - going into work late today. Should be a smaller clinic today, but I'm the only one covering. Let's hope the doctors use discretion today, but that's like asking BP to walk in and out of a cake shop without buying anything to eat...
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-27-2013 07:18 AM
    As long as people are willing to clean up after themselves, I'll let you guys on. I may not be home though (may be at the GF's). If you'll be coming, come in one vehicle - guests have to pay for parking in my complex and if you park on the street they will tow your ***...
    Thanks! However I'll be in Kirkenes, Norway then. Far to the North, 14 km from the Russian border. It would take me too long to get to you ;-)
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    12-27-2013 07:20 AM
    Thanks! However I'll be in Kirkenes, Norway then. Far to the North, 14 km from the Russian border. It would take me too long to get to you ;-)
    You'll be fashionably late, but that's ok...hope you're taking pictures of your trip. Always wanted to do a euro cruise...
    Chregu likes this.
    12-27-2013 07:32 AM
    Hey anyone know how much memory I need to install Asphalt 8 before I go on a delete spree?
    12-27-2013 08:35 AM
    Hey anyone know how much memory I need to install Asphalt 8 before I go on a delete spree?
    12-27-2013 08:35 AM
    Well I'm going off to ski in an hour. So excited!
    Chregu, BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-27-2013 09:06 AM
    WPC 500k Post Challenge- You Ready, Sahib?!?!?
    BIGPADDY, sahib lopez and snowmutt like this.
    12-27-2013 09:07 AM
    dont challenge him. He will take over this thread and leave it beyond recognition. No one will be able to get a single word in.
    12-27-2013 09:13 AM

just cause your done exams won't mean you'll win ;)

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-27-2013 10:30 AM
143,611 ... 827828829830831 ...