well good night everyone :) and good morning I wonder what saterday will bring o.o
    12-28-2013 12:58 AM
    I just passed the Arctic Circle. There was an unimpressive landmark, but thinking of what it means makes it very impressive nonetheless.
    12-28-2013 01:31 AM
    Have an exam today. Chemistry. So yeah. Wish me luck
    I like chemistry. Good luck with the exam!
    QilleRz likes this.
    12-28-2013 01:32 AM
    Yeah, been rather inactive on the forum recently.

Got a case for my 1520, it's among my biggest regrets, got it for $40 AUD which is the start, then it's a flip case with a detachable part, which is both cool and bad (Bad, flip case, Good, The detachable case) which connects to the flip case and where the case connects a corner is cracked.

Sorry if the above text is confusing, I am very tired after four days of Christmas celebrations and get together. :)
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-28-2013 02:09 AM
    We actually prefer confusing on the Off Topic Lounge, LMZR.

Hope you had a blast over the Christmas holiday. Sounds like you needed some long overdue fun.
    Laura Knotek, BIGPADDY and LMZR like this.
    12-28-2013 03:01 AM
    good luck :P even though for me its late to be taking an exam :P I wonder what time zone you are in
    Thanks. (: It's GMT+3 here. But due to daylight saving, it's GMT+2 atm
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-28-2013 03:08 AM
    Yeah, been rather inactive on the forum recently.

Got a case for my 1520, it's among my biggest regrets, got it for $40 AUD which is the start, then it's a flip case with a detachable part, which is both cool and bad (Bad, flip case, Good, The detachable case) which connects to the flip case and where the case connects a corner is cracked.

Sorry if the above text is confusing, I am very tired after four days of Christmas celebrations and get together. :)
    Hope your Christmas was nice!

snowmutt and I actually discussed visiting you for New Year's to get away from the cold, since it's summer for you.
    LMZR and snowmutt like this.
    12-28-2013 03:09 AM
    Took me long enough, but finally broke the 1000 post mark. Haven't come any where near posting this much on any other forum. A testament to how much i like this one ;)
    12-28-2013 03:45 AM

snowmutt and I actually discussed visiting you for New Year's to get away from the cold, since it's summer for you.
    Do you know snowmutt personally?
    12-28-2013 04:09 AM
    Oh the weather outside is frightful
    12-28-2013 05:39 AM
    We actually prefer confusing on the Off Topic Lounge, LMZR.

Hope you had a blast over the Christmas holiday. Sounds like you needed some long overdue fun.
    Yeah, it was a great end to the year. :)
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-28-2013 05:49 AM

Hehe, maybe coming down wouldn't be a good idea. Today was 38 degrees Celsius for almost the whole day. :\
    12-28-2013 05:50 AM
    Do you know snowmutt personally?
    Nah, Laura hangs out in WAY better circles then I do.

She was talking about how we wanted to crash people's New Years Parties. We can hit LMZR's down under, then row our canoe's to MSFTis MIA's in New York City to watch the ball drop.

He said he might be at his girlfriends though, so I have private eyes in NYC scoping out her place right now. I am sure she won't mind if faceless bloggers on a tech web site with screen names show up at her place already half-buzzed from a party a couple continents earlier....

How can THAT end badly, I ask???
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    12-28-2013 06:45 AM
    Nah, Laura hangs out in WAY better circles then I do.

She was talking about how we wanted to crash people's New Years Parties. We can hit LMZR's down under, then row our canoe's to MSFTis MIA's in New York City to watch the ball drop.

He said he might be at his girlfriends though, so I have private eyes in NYC scoping out her place right now. I am sure she won't mind if faceless bloggers on a tech web site with screen names show up at her place already half-buzzed from a party a couple continents earlier....

How can THAT end badly, I ask???
    You talking about hanging out in bad circles, crashing parties and stuff ending badly is just perfect ;-)
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    12-28-2013 07:37 AM
    Morning folks. At work today, and it looks like we have a full house to start. I wish I had poured some rum in my hot chocolate, but we will see if I needed it. They put the heat on high in the clinic, so that's no help either...
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-28-2013 08:06 AM
    .gif
    12-28-2013 08:24 AM
    Found the right keyboard for the Surface 2 touch screen which is the 4th options, the layout similar to a PC keyboard love it!
    12-28-2013 08:27 AM
    Found the right keyboard for the Surface 2 touch screen which is the 4th options, the layout similar to a PC keyboard love it!
    I hope you got a type cover, I love my purple one! :D
    12-28-2013 09:17 AM
    Have an exam today. Chemistry. So yeah. Wish me luck
    I hope you did well! I had a chemistry exam a week ago, I'm pretty satisfied on how I did, don't know the results though. What was on your test?
    QilleRz likes this.
    12-28-2013 09:19 AM
    I hope you did well! I had a chemistry exam a week ago, I'm pretty satisfied on how I did, don't know the results though. What was on your test?
    I don't like chemistry or biology, I love physics though :D
    12-28-2013 10:11 AM
    I hope you got a type cover, I love my purple one! :D
    Nope :P
    12-28-2013 10:53 AM
    Well, just a basic chemistry since I am on my first year in university :p
    12-28-2013 01:03 PM
    I have returned.....with TRI-TIP ......YAY oh how much have I missed you tri-tip sandwich you tasty meat with you warm white bread and mustered and tomatoes ........ today was a good day and the only thing left would be to have my ex :P
    12-28-2013 02:13 PM
    ............ I have a name for you ..... idk why but lightyear comes into my mind

cause I'm awesome like Buzz

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    12-28-2013 02:14 PM
    Nope :P
    Please don't say you got the tablet WITHOUT a touch or type cover?
    12-28-2013 02:16 PM
144,469 ... 830831832833834 ...