WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really don't think I have ever had the flu. I mean the real flu, not a cold when people claiming to have a flu.

But I still feel quite bad, and I'm working in the radioactive lab mostly today, it's really not practical to have a cold and working in a lab you should always wear gloves...
That sounds like no fun. I hope you get through this, buddy.

Rubber gloves and a runny nose. Ew.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

We went to watch Last Vegas instead. The first half was funny, the second wasn't and worse it was really not plausible.

I hate it when there is only half a movie.

I felt that way about "The Wolverine". The first 40 minutes of that flick was a BLAST. Then.... the rest of the movie. Ugh.

Boy, I sound like I only go to comic book movies......

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I forgot how big of a phone the 920 is, especially from a font perspective...once I looked at the screen of the 8X, everything seemed smaller...

I also remembered what I didn't like about the 810 - the music audio. Dolby on this thing is useless. I think the Dolby in the HTC WP7 devices was way better. My gut thinks once HTC went with Beats, Nokia was able to pick up Dolby.

Looking forward to a WP one day that is slim, great camera and great audio in one package...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am at home now, drinking tea and reflecting upon the fact that I'll skip dance course for the first time and still have to go to a store as I just need to buy some groceries...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking forward to being off from work next week. Wish the GF and I could jet down to Atlantic City, but she cannot call out from work. Well, guess it means cleaning in the apartment and finishing up these last two papers for the semester...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Poll question time...if you found a geenie, what would be your 3 wishes (note, you cannot recycle something someone else has said).

Mine: debt-free, a better paying job, and more wishes...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Poll question time...if you found a geenie, what would be your 3 wishes (note, you cannot recycle something someone else has said).

I've often wondered if the more wishes would be allowed....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Going with the assumption of only three wishes -

World peace, end poverty, be rich

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to a WP one day that is slim, great camera and great audio in one package...

Hopefully now that the Nokia engineers will have a better R&D budget this may be possible. I would like to see a lighter phone with good audio, slim is not necessarily a good thing. Nokia used to do excellent audio but then moved into the camera side of things. Their headphones are still great though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We need our wishes and our goals. Without them we would have nothing to live for. I am actually pretty happy and have almost everything I wish for. Concerning things I think would make me happier, as rare as they are, it would always feel like cheating getting with the help of a genie.

So I would wish for the end of disease (this isn't about my cold, we can keep the colds), I would wish for a way that we can live on this planet without destroying it, and the end of violence.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Mine would be: Find the Cure for Cancer, Invent teleportation. As for the third - would keep that in the bank for an emergency.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would want my badge changing to SUPER AWESOME AMBASSADOR, second would be to have a limitless supply of cake and the third to have a cake empire!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would want my badge changing to SUPER AWESOME AMBASSADOR, second would be to have a limitless supply of cake and the third to have a cake empire!

I'd keep a spare case of laxatives on hand to handle the massive amounts of sugar you're taking in there...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully now that the Nokia engineers will have a better R&D budget this may be possible. I would like to see a lighter phone with good audio, slim is not necessarily a good thing. Nokia used to do excellent audio but then moved into the camera side of things. Their headphones are still great though.

Their headphones are versatile for the platform. In terms of overall sound, they're ok (and I'm no audiophile). The best piece of audio equipment Nokia put in a phone was in the N91. I read somewhere Nokia always wanted to do more with WP's audio but again MSFT doesn't have the capabilities built into the OS yet. I know this is changing in WP8, but this is where HTC should really grab things by the balls and be different in the space by focusing on audio tech...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Their headphones are versatile for the platform. In terms of overall sound, they're ok (and I'm no audiophile). The best piece of audio equipment Nokia put in a phone was in the N91. I read somewhere Nokia always wanted to do more with WP's audio but again MSFT doesn't have the capabilities built into the OS yet. I know this is changing in WP8, but this is where HTC should really grab things by the balls and be different in the space by focusing on audio tech...

I've heard that Zune was great I wonder what the hell happened when they brought out W8. Their software for audio playback is horrible. I've head Xbox Music interface is not that great either. Hopefully this all gets fixed. Playing music on their mobile is important for a lot of people stuffing that up is equivalent to shooting yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett