Well, I'm going home now. Picking up some ice cream on the way. Nothing more to say, nothing but ice cream on my mind.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2013 09:27 AM
    Well, I'm going home now. Picking up some ice cream on the way. Nothing more to say, nothing but ice cream on my mind.
    Well, OK then. Enjoy your ice cream!
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    08-13-2013 09:34 AM
    I could use a jamoca shake right about now... Well, beer would be better, but I can't enjoy a beer at work... Stupid workplace rules :[
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    08-13-2013 09:45 AM
    OK here's some promotion of Finland -

A picture of the archipelago in the Bay of Finland. I was on a small boat and it was close to sunset.

wp_20130808_016.jpg
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-13-2013 10:40 AM
    Cool. I got the Monster/Nokia Purity In ears after seeing what MSFTisMIA had to say about them. I was deciding between the S4 w/ mic and those. How do you like the sound quality on the S4?
    I do. I can't compare to the Nokia headphones, since I've never even seen Nokia headphones except on websites. Nobody I know has Nokia headphones, but then again a lot of people I know never even heard of Nokia.

A friend has the S4 and recommended them, so that's how I found out about them.
    08-13-2013 11:48 AM
    I got the star wars version - got a little way through it, got bored haven't played it for months - did the same with cut the rope, I tend to go through puzzle games pretty quickly. Think I did all 300 levels of Flow free in a week playing 30 minutes a day. Prefer playing PinballFX2 on the surface the star wars tables never get old.
    That's why I really don't buy games. They're expensive considering how easily I get bored with them. Heck, I even get bored with the free games. I got bored with Wordament and haven't played it in months. I'm thinking of just deleting all the games I have, since they just take up space and I never play them. I have some games I installed just because they were free (Assasin's Creed, Contract Killer, Earthworm Jim, Fragger, Gravity Guy, iStunt2, Mirror's Edge, Monster Island) but I've never played them once and haven't the foggiest idea what they are.
    08-13-2013 11:56 AM
    I'm partial to non-fiction books lately. I've been meaning to read 1984 for years but just never got around to it. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about.

Only the beginning of life is a bit mysterious, life is what you make of it! :)
    1984 was required reading in high school English class.
    08-13-2013 11:59 AM
    Mostly during my bachelor studies I had to learn a incredible amount of biological facts and figures. I'm glad if I can remember 1 % of it now... don't ask me anything about plants, all they do is standing around, being green and having the most complex biochemistry ;-)

I hated molecular biology and biochemistry (actually hated all chemistry). All I remember about the Krebs Cycle is that I despised having my memorize it.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-13-2013 12:04 PM
    Finally got an internet connection at pizza hut my broadband been down for a week!!!
    Awesome! We missed you.
    08-13-2013 12:04 PM
    Who were we missing?

;)
    08-13-2013 12:36 PM
    I hated molecular biology and biochemistry (actually hated all chemistry). All I remember about the Krebs Cycle is that I despised having my memorize it.
    I remember the first basic biochemistry lecture series well. I was sitting there week after week getting nothing at all. And during the last lecture the professor told us: "If you don't know what I'm showing you know, you'll fail the exam."

...I had no, really no idea what he was talking about. But I was always learning mostly between lectures and exams, I did very well after all.

I had a very intensive biochemistry course in the 6th semester that was 6 weeks long. We learned a lot of practical stuff there, I liked this. Most people hated it ;-)

All in all I had to learn the Krebs Cycle (and all the other cycles...) three times during the bachelor, after a week everything was gone every single time. I think I'd have troubles stating one enzyme involved...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2013 01:02 PM
    Well I just used some enzymes.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    08-13-2013 01:53 PM
    Well that was a fail! Stupid Tapatalk posts pictures in iMore but not here. I tried to attach a picture of the sign outside the gym. That was the point of my enzyme comment.

Chregu likes this.
    08-13-2013 02:14 PM
    Well that was a fail! Stupid Tapatalk posts pictures in iMore but not here. I tried to attach a picture of the sign outside the gym. That was the point of my enzyme comment.

Hmmm if I remember correctly or a little from my biology in High school are enzymes the things that break up things so our body can use them
    Jay_wpcentral likes this.
    08-13-2013 04:18 PM
    Mythbusters just said "We only got 25% more penetration." I say you just have to work harder.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-13-2013 10:00 PM
    Does Crayola still provide crayon sharpener on the back of the 64 crayon box?
    08-13-2013 10:43 PM
    Finally got an internet connection at pizza hut my broadband been down for a week!!!
    PADDY IS BACK!!!

Mr. Anderson. Weeeee... Missed you!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2013 10:52 PM
    OK here's some promotion of Finland -

A picture of the archipelago in the Bay of Finland. I was on a small boat and it was close to sunset.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20130808_016.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	485.8 KB 
ID:	39936
    I wish the forum showed images automatically on the app. Hate clicking on links everytime
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2013 10:53 PM
    Hmmm if I remember correctly or a little from my biology in High school are enzymes the things that break up things so our body can use them
    yep. You got it
    08-13-2013 10:54 PM
    Testing.
    08-13-2013 10:55 PM
    Does Crayola still provide crayon sharpener on the back of the 64 crayon box?
    I have no idea. I don't have any kids, so the last time I used crayons was when I was a kid.
    08-13-2013 10:55 PM
    I cannot quote or edit my posts. WTH U_U
    08-13-2013 10:56 PM
    Well, my dream of getting a Lumia 920 is almost officially deal. Guess I'm stuck with my 8X + 810 combo after all (not a bad consolation prize).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2013 11:00 PM
    Well, my dream of getting a Lumia 920 is almost officially deal. Guess I'm stuck with my 8X + 810 combo after all (not a bad consolation prize).
    It is okay. Not everyone is quite perfect enough to own it...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-2013 11:04 PM
    I cannot quote or edit my posts. WTH U_U
    Are you using the WPCentral app or a browser? Are you using your Windows Phone, a tablet or a PC?
    08-13-2013 11:10 PM
144,483 ... 8384858687 ...