WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just went for a run the first time in the new city. And it was pretty nice. When I run for about 10 minutes I get to a green zone along a river with patches of forest.

The route I took (to a bridge and then back on the other side of the river) was around 11.5 km which takes me about an hour. Perfect!

Now I think I have earned some cookies.

Been trying to get back into shape for years- have done real well except that whole jogging thing. Last about 4 minutes then think to myself: "Did it always hurt this much to breathe??"

Not as easy to do this kind of thing in your 40's as it was in the 30's.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yes, it's beautiful. I would never buy a Galaxy S4 instead. I hope the era of expensive but cheaply feeling phones is soon over.

I ask my friend how the battery was and said it was bad which was the only downside.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

As well I couldn't believe how thin the HTC One was it was super thin half of the L920!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Boy.... too many of my friends (HTC Thunderbolt on Verizon, EVO 3D on Sprint, myself and my wife with the Titan and Titan 2) have been burned by HTC and the lack of updates and fixes to their devices. I want to like them because of their quality of materials and how their screen tech always seem great, even outdoors. But I just do not trust or believe in them anymore. Makes me not believe in the HTC 1 beyond it's initial use and impression. Betting in 6-8 months, faults and problems will go unaddressed.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Boy.... too many of my friends (HTC Thunderbolt on Verizon, EVO 3D on Sprint, myself and my wife with the Titan and Titan 2) have been burned by HTC and the lack of updates and fixes to their devices. I want to like them because of their quality of materials and how their screen tech always seem great, even outdoors. But I just do not trust or believe in them anymore. Makes me not believe in the HTC 1 beyond it's initial use and impression. Betting in 6-8 months, faults and problems will go unaddressed.

This has been my experience of HTC too.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Went to cinema today to watch Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters better than the first one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Just waiting for SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE 2!!!!!!!!!

While I wait I'm going to watch Monster University in 3D!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786