Morning folks. So it is still snowing outside. Now, NJ Transit is running, but it is on a weekend schedule and there are up to 30 minute delays. I'm leaning towards staying home. The GF had wanted me to stay by her but I didn't pack enough clothes, and honestly, sometimes you want to be in your own house for a small stretch when you haven't been home much for a while...
    maclancer and sahib lopez like this.
    01-03-2014 05:29 AM
    I migrated from a Sony Xperia ZL to my Lumia 1520 and can't be more happy. The ZL was just problems and issues with the quality of the speakers, people most of the time never hear me... Then mms messages never went thru, unable to receive pictures or videos, sometimes I got a pic but most of the time never. I am happy I sold that piece of junk and got my 1520. The first thing I did was to test my mms and everything works, pictures and video messages works like a charm. The speaker quality is amazing compare to the Sony. Sony's phones are made with the most lowest quality in the industry. The only good thing of their phones are the camera, other than that... Junk.
    Very interesting ZL experience...i was looking to get one as a third device. I have a Nexus 4 and will keep that, but wanted to try a ZL, Z, or Z Ultra. What was the audio quality like?
    01-03-2014 05:31 AM
    Got my SONY XPERIA Z1 today!

It a great device!
    The thing I admire about Sony is not the Z1 (good, but not really great) but the Z1 Mini.

It's the only phone truly worth the "Mini" moniker of a flagship.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-03-2014 05:33 AM
    Very interesting ZL experience...i was looking to get one as a third device. I have a Nexus 4 and will keep that, but wanted to try a ZL, Z, or Z Ultra. What was the audio quality like?
    the audio quality was not bad, but when I was using the speaker to talk with people, they barely hear me or I need to talk very very close to the phone. I will not recommend anyone to buy a ZL after my experience. Can't tell you how the Z ultra will be. I was thinking to get that but after seen the 1520 in action, and desiring to test a Windows Phone 8 and I just got the right phone with the expecting quality that I was looking for.
    01-03-2014 05:38 AM
    22MB free, and still without a microSD on my 620 ;)

(Yes, I'm that desperate for a 3DS)
    More power to you. I couldn't do it, because I through all my music and pictured on my SD card to maximize my space...
    01-03-2014 05:41 AM
    the audio quality was not bad, but when I was using the speaker to talk with people, they barely hear me or I need to talk very very close to the phone. I will not recommend anyone to buy a ZL after my experience. Can't tell you how the Z ultra will be. I was thinking to get that but after seen the 1520 in action, and desiring to test a Windows Phone 8 and I just got the right phone with the expecting quality that I was looking for.
    I see. Well, i planned to use mine for the multimedia stuff - like a back up to my 8X from a listening to music point of view, playing games on it and of course flashing custom ROMs. Since I use my 8X and 920 alot, I don't anticipate using it as a phone much to make calls and such. I'm still curious because I've run some good Xperia Ports on my former Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4 and were impressed...
    01-03-2014 05:45 AM
    More power to you. I couldn't do it, because I through all my music and pictured on my SD card to maximize my space...
    The funny thing is, I cleared my cache on UC Browser and IE, and the free space shot up 700MB in the time between my post and now, lol.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-03-2014 05:47 AM
    The thing I admire about Sony is not the Z1 (good, but not really great) but the Z1 Mini.

I think that phone may be a real hit for Sony. It is actually in my wheelhouse from a size POV, but I won't buy that for now because I cannot justify spending that cash for a device I'd use more as a music player/back up back up phone at this point...
    01-03-2014 05:48 AM
    The funny thing is, I cleared my cache on UC Browser and IE, and the free space shot up 700MB in the time between my post and now, lol.
    Lol. I don't miss those delays of micromanaging my space. It is one of the reasons why I dropped my 810...
    01-03-2014 06:24 AM
    So I decided to stay home today. Gonna do laundry and maybe get groceries in the afternoon.
    01-03-2014 06:25 AM
    Me: you know something that person was forced to join the school.
    Friend: really then why did he join?
    😆😆

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
    01-03-2014 06:29 AM
    So I decided to stay home today. Gonna do laundry and maybe get groceries in the afternoon.
    Then you could comment the pictures I posted. I need some attention, please give me attention!!! Come on, I don't have Facebook anymore!!!!! :D
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    01-03-2014 06:33 AM
    Then you could comment the pictures I posted. I need some attention, please give me attention!!! Come on, I don't have Facebook anymore!!!!! :D
    Those are some great pictures. Love the aurora shot and that scenic looking dawn like lake shot.
    01-03-2014 06:52 AM
    Those are some great pictures. Love the aurora shot and that scenic looking dawn like lake shot.
    Thanks!

The scenic looking dawn like lake shot was quite some luck. This was in Trondheim, and also the last time I saw the sun during these holidays (the picture on the boat of the sun is actually the last time I saw it, that's the reason I showed it).
    01-03-2014 07:51 AM
    Thanks!

The scenic looking dawn like lake shot was quite some luck. This was in Trondheim, and also the last time I saw the sun during these holidays (the picture on the boat of the sun is actually the last time I saw it, that's the reason I showed it).
    Sometimes the best shot is a lucky one. It was a great one. I'd steal it for a desktop wallpaper...😊
    Chregu likes this.
    01-03-2014 08:48 AM
    Counter Strike Source+ Garry's mod Is 4 (Used to be 15) for 3 hours on steam so if you want to get it, get it now
    01-03-2014 09:07 AM
    SONY Music Unlimited!
    I use it on my windows phone, not Xbox. Just ignore the "Xbox" in front of it. :P
    01-03-2014 10:40 AM

Like the HTC One Mini has horrible specs. This, actually, has good specs. :)
    01-03-2014 10:41 AM
    On Page 852, happy to report that just sold the Grey Lumia 822 to a fellow WPC member!
    01-03-2014 10:41 AM
    Got my SONY XPERIA Z1 today!

It a great device!
    So glad you didn't change your primary device! :D
    01-03-2014 10:42 AM
    How much for laundering work dress shirts? Since I have to work, I can send mine over:-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-03-2014 10:43 AM
    My primary device is an 810, I decided to pass on the excellent 925.But I am eyeing an unlocked 920. I am on T-Mo and hence unlocked is required...
    01-03-2014 10:44 AM
    01-03-2014 11:21 AM
    I took them with a Nikon Coolpix S8100. :)
    over achiever!!!!! :P
    01-03-2014 11:22 AM
    Morning folks. So it is still snowing outside. Now, NJ Transit is running, but it is on a weekend schedule and there are up to 30 minute delays. I'm leaning towards staying home. The GF had wanted me to stay by her but I didn't pack enough clothes, and honestly, sometimes you want to be in your own house for a small stretch when you haven't been home much for a while...
    I kinda laugh when you refer to you gf as " the gf" instead of my gf :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-03-2014 11:25 AM
142,760 ... 850851852853854 ...