Hmmm if I remember correctly or a little from my biology in High school are enzymes the things that break up things so our body can use them
    Actually, an enzyme is just a catalyst in your body, it can also be used to attach or change things, not only breaking them up :-)
    Laura Knotek and WhippedKream like this.
    08-14-2013 12:05 AM
    Actually, an enzyme is just a catalyst in your body, it can also be used to attach or change things, not only breaking them up :-)
    AHH I see, it just goes to show that I only remember half of it ...makes sense why I got a B in bio in high school
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    08-14-2013 12:17 AM
    Wonder if dogs wish they could blog online, and if so, what breed would blog on which site??

I am sure my mutt would blog on hunting sites, trying desperately to find a wy to catch a goose.

Doberman pooches would blog on home security.
    Poodles would do hair care.
    Beagles would blog on team sports sites.
    Collie's would cruise "Saving kids in well" tips.
    Labrador Retrievers are way too ADD to blog.....
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-14-2013 12:27 AM
    Are you using the WPCentral app or a browser? Are you using your Windows Phone, a tablet or a PC?
    I always use the app. Wpcentral won't load on my browser - IE.

Hey, I am able to quote again. :-P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-14-2013 12:38 AM
    Wonder if dogs wish they could blog online, and if so, what breed would blog on which site??

I am sure my mutt would blog on hunting sites, trying desperately to find a wy to catch a goose.

We have a dog at my parents place. It would love visiting forums that discuss the best way to bite footwear (*_*)
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    08-14-2013 12:40 AM
    I'd advise my mothers puppy to visit the thread: "How to not pee from positive excitement."

I don't really know what to do in this situation, just ignore it or snub (what verb do you use to describe training a dog by using cutting words?) her, what only could make it worse.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    08-14-2013 01:12 AM
    I'd advise my mothers puppy to visit the thread: "How to not pee from positive excitement."

I don't really know what to do in this situation, just ignore it or snub (what verb do you use to describe training a dog by using cutting words?) her, what only could make it worse.
    There's a program here in the UK called, It's Me or the Dog. A professional dog trainer deals with 'problem' dogs that people own. There is an episode of where she deals with a similar situation. I don't fully recall what the solution is but you can see if the episodes are available on YouTube or somewhere online. 99% of dogs that have issues are due to the owners I have since learned.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-14-2013 01:54 AM
    Morning! :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-14-2013 01:54 AM
    There's a program here in the UK called, It's Me or the Dog. A professional dog trainer deals with 'problem' dogs that people own. There is an episode of where she deals with a similar situation. I don't fully recall what the solution is but you can see if the episodes are available on YouTube or somewhere online. 99% of dogs that have issues are due to the owners I have since learned.
    That sounds like The Dog Whisperer.
    08-14-2013 02:02 AM
    My mother had dogs for years, this one is the first doing this. But it becomes rarer, maybe it will stop when the dog is older.

I don't know, maybe she already asked her dog trainer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-14-2013 02:04 AM
    That sounds like The Dog Whisperer.
    Similar but different. You'd see right away that the person in the It's Me or the Dog dresses a bit differently and has a definite attitude.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-14-2013 02:13 AM
    My mother had dogs for years, this one is the first doing this. But it becomes rarer, maybe it will stop when the dog is older.

I don't know, maybe she already asked her dog trainer.
    It's possible she has. When I said that 99% of issues are related to owners it's usually something they do that trigger the problem sometimes unknowningly.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-14-2013 02:14 AM
    Similar but different. You'd see right away that the person in the It's Me or the Dog dresses a bit differently and has a definite attitude.
    My mother's next door neighbour trains his dogs the way Cesar Millan does.
    08-14-2013 02:15 AM
    The difference:

Victoria Stilwell
    untitled.png

Cesar Millan
    imagescap1r305.jpg

There is one thing in common between them though. They both passionately care about dogs.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-14-2013 02:28 AM
    This time my experiment worked beautifully. That's a good thing, after all it's my last productive week here. Now I can start to organize my exit and wrapping everything up ;-)
    N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    08-14-2013 03:07 AM
    This time my experiment worked beautifully. That's a good thing, after all it's my last productive week here. Now I can start to organize my exit and wrapping everything up ;-)
    Congrats! :)
    Chregu likes this.
    08-14-2013 03:08 AM
    Morning all.

Notice its not a "good" morning. So far nothing about it has been "good"

I hate Wednesdays.
    08-14-2013 03:26 AM
    Morning all.

Notice its not a "good" morning. So far nothing about it has been "good"

I hate Wednesdays.
    I'm just happy I made it to Wednesday without falling asleep at my desk. It would be better if tomorrow was my last day for the week but that's not the case. :(

I used to hate Fridays when I worked in manufacturing. The planners had a tendency to want to ship everything on Friday. Then when we were busy we'd come in Saturday and Sunday anyway.
    08-14-2013 03:44 AM
    I'm just happy I made it to Wednesday without falling asleep at my desk. It would be better if tomorrow was my last day for the week but that's not the case. :(

I used to hate Fridays when I worked in manufacturing. The planners had a tendency to want to ship everything on Friday. Then when we were busy we'd come in Saturday and Sunday anyway.
    I imagine the jet lag has worn off by now.

Ive got Friday off but todays just not been good so far. Had a cold brewing since Monday and its picked today to finally kick in with a vengeance. Rubbish train journey in as I had no signal on my phone the entire journey (thanks O2) and Wednesdays are always rubbish anyway due to progress meetings. Am quite inclined to sit in the meeting today and openly sneeze and cough to spread my germs while telling people that I haven't actually managed to progress anything since last Wednesday because last Wednesday you changed everything from the previous week.

All I want to do at the moment is go home and put some more hours in on Dota 2. Think im firmly addicted to that game after just a couple of hours playing.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-14-2013 03:50 AM
    I imagine the jet lag has worn off by now.

Ive got Friday off but todays just not been good so far. Had a cold brewing since Monday and its picked today to finally kick in with a vengeance. Rubbish train journey in as I had no signal on my phone the entire journey (thanks O2) and Wednesdays are always rubbish anyway due to progress meetings. Am quite inclined to sit in the meeting today and openly sneeze and cough to spread my germs while telling people that I haven't actually managed to progress anything since last Wednesday because last Wednesday you changed everything from the previous week.

All I want to do at the moment is go home and put some more hours in on Dota 2. Think im firmly addicted to that game after just a couple of hours playing.
    I was in two different time zones and in very hot conditions so didn't sleep well. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :P

Getting a cold sucks. As for meetings I hate most meetings. Progress meetings are probably the least.

Why not go home and play Dota 2? :P Unless you have some major deadline why not get some rest?
    08-14-2013 03:56 AM
    Wish you the best man. Or as they say in my local lingo - ' yella olledagali ' (~.^)
    Chregu likes this.
    08-14-2013 04:02 AM
    It is okay. Not everyone is quite perfect enough to own it...
    Well, I didn't realize perfection was a part of the requirement to own one. Well, I will wait a year until the 1020 gets cheaper and maybe I will upgrade my 810 to that. I'm in no rush, after all. I suppose at this point it is just more cost effective to repair my 8X...
    08-14-2013 05:29 AM
    Well today just got slightly better - no progress meeting - project manager has taken a day off because he has a cold. Wimp.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-14-2013 05:37 AM
    Well, I didn't realize perfection was a part of the requirement to own one.
    Personally I must be quite the opposite of perfect, as I would never buy a Lumia 920. In my opinion the design works well with a small phone like the N9 (or the Lumia 800 I have). However this enormous thing with the asymmetric bezels and the glossy colors is just so hideous.
    08-14-2013 05:54 AM
    Personally I must be quite the opposite of perfect, as I would never buy a Lumia 920. In my opinion the design works well with a small phone like the N9 (or the Lumia 800 I have). However this enormous thing with the asymmetric bezels and the glossy colors is just so hideous.
    I own a black L920 and I have no issues with it. Suites me just fine. :) As the saying goes, to each their own. You could always get a 925.

As for the need for perfection thing. Considering WP8 is far from perfect I don't see it as a requirement. :P
    08-14-2013 06:01 AM
144,455 ... 8485868788 ...