The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Being able to travel doesn't mean I'm rich. Just means I have the ability to do so. I travel within my means. I don't stay at lavish hotels or resorts.

NYC was nice, what I've seen in Georgia was good too. Never been to Texas or Iowa.

Travelling to visit people is nice but I always believe in travelling for myself. It's more rewarding.
    well that's just in the US. after that I would want to travel to other places like mexico( I haven't gone and im Mexican D: ) maybe Europe
    01-05-2014 10:35 AM
    Of course. Do you need a higher resolution? I didn't test to what size the forum upload works.

Looking forward to your pictures :-)
    Forgive the one repeat I put in there, but all of those were shot on the 920. If I had a 1020 on me, I would have absolutely killed these pictures...I still am tempted to get one and send my 920 to my dad...maybe I will do that if the price comes down nicely for the 1020...
    01-05-2014 10:37 AM
    Being able to travel doesn't mean I'm rich. Just means I have the ability to do so. I travel within my means. I don't stay at lavish hotels or resorts.
    because you OWN the hotels and resorts !!! we all knew all along it was only a matter of time before everyone knew you were a billionaire. !!
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 01-05-2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: fix spelling
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:37 AM
    An iPhone 5S and a PS4 makes already a backpacker trip through Eastern Europe :) (well, without the flight from another continent...)

It's all about priorities.
    I don't get it
    01-05-2014 10:39 AM
    it doesn't look like it does in the pictures ..... its all water o.o
    What do you mean? I was on a boat trip up the Norwegian coast, of course there's a lot of water ;-)

I don't get it
    Some people spend their money on gadgets, other people on travels, other people spend it on drugs. It's the priorities. If I had the choice between traveling somewhere or having a new phone, I'd take always the first.
    01-05-2014 10:39 AM
    What do you mean? I was on a boat trip up the Norwegian coast, of course there's a lot of water ;-)
    well you said north pole so I thought it was all white with ice and snow with penguins and seals and killer wales and other things
    01-05-2014 10:40 AM
    Forgive the one repeat I put in there, but all of those were shot on the 920. If I had a 1020 on me, I would have absolutely killed these pictures...I still am tempted to get one and send my 920 to my dad...maybe I will do that if the price comes down nicely for the 1020...
    They are awesome! Now I want to go there too :-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:40 AM
    An iPhone 5S and a PS4 makes already a backpacker trip through Eastern Europe :) (well, without the flight from another continent...)

It's all about priorities.
    BIGPADDY is excited about the ps4.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:41 AM
    well you said north pole so I thought it was all white with ice and snow with penguins and seals and killer wales and other things
    I never wrote North Pole, I just wrote North ;-)

We were around 2000 km away from the pole. And you really should know that penguins live on the south pole, polar bears live on the north pole. :P
    01-05-2014 10:41 AM
    that's a lot of clouds. looks like S.F. in the morning or Eureka in the afternoon
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:42 AM

We were around 2000 km away from the pole. And you really should know that penguins live on the south pole, polar bears live on the north pole. :P
    * laughs nervously* hehehee ... ops ..... well I did know that .. I was just testing you
    Chregu likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:43 AM

Could you see Santie Claus with your binoculars? :D
    Last edited by unstoppablekem; 01-05-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:43 AM
    Could you see Santie Claus wotv your binoculars? :D
    I didn't look for him. Some things are hidden and should stay hidden :)
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-05-2014 10:45 AM
    typical scientist response
    01-05-2014 10:47 AM
    typical scientist response
    Actually in Switzerland, when I was in the age that Santa Claus came (nowadays everything is of course spoiled by American movies and children don't even know what Christmas is anymore, except that they get gifts) he came not from the north, he came either from the forest (what children were told) or from the south (the real legend).

According to this legend, Santa Claus was a saint from Spain who fed starving people. At least that is what I was told, Wikipedia might tell another story.
    01-05-2014 10:52 AM
    Actually in Switzerland, when I was in the age that Santa Claus came (nowadays everything is of course spoiled by American movies and children don't even know what Christmas is anymore, except that they get gifts) he came not from the north, he came either from the forest (what children were told) or from the south (the real legend).

According to this legend, Santa Claus was a saint from Spain who fed starving people. At least that is what I was told, Wikipedia might tell another story.
    I didn't know that. I always thought that everyone thought he came from the north pole. and I can expect an explanation like a scientist would
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-05-2014 10:58 AM
    Ugh...
    01-05-2014 11:02 AM
    They are awesome! Now I want to go there too :-)
    It's a nice place to visit, actually. Those shots I took in the countryside. I had to through a nice shot in there to show off the low light prowess...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-05-2014 11:13 AM
    well im off...laters all have a good sunday
    01-05-2014 11:20 AM
    Could you see Santie Claus with your binoculars? :D
    Santa is in Rovaniemi in Finland. :P He has a village there. I went to see him there. :P It's just over the Arctic Circle.
    unstoppablekem and Chregu like this.
    01-05-2014 11:42 AM
    I didn't know that. I always thought that everyone thought he came from the north pole. and I can expect an explanation like a scientist would
    Actually it's not that straightforward. There's many depictions to Santa Claus - Santa Claus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    unstoppablekem and Chregu like this.
    01-05-2014 11:45 AM
    Last day of break. :'(
    01-05-2014 11:46 AM
    because you OWN the hotels and resorts !!! we all knew all along it was only a matter of time before everyone knew you were a billionaire. !!
    I am not a billionaire or a millionaire. I make a comfortable wage working in the engineering industry.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-05-2014 11:48 AM
    I hope to get to Jamaica and the Caribbean some day. I like tropical scenes and my wife loves palm trees.
    MSFTisMIA and Muessig like this.
    01-05-2014 11:49 AM
    I am not a billionaire or a millionaire. I make a comfortable wage working in the engineering industry.
    That's unfortunate. You could have organized this ice cream and cake party we are talking about since the beginning of the thread, then you could have invited all of us!

...well, if you were a billionaire, you wouldn't be one because you invite people form the internet to random parties I guess.
    01-05-2014 11:55 AM
143,221 ... 859860861862863 ...