D: gasp you are in the google side * runs away and puts on my anti -goggle shield up and then pokes you with a stick* ehhhhh * pokes you again with a stick* so are you going to post some jokes or not* pokes you again with a bat this time*
    This is my backup phone. :P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-06-2014 11:28 PM
    This is my backup phone. :P

im just going to keep them up just in case ;) * keeps on poking you with a bat*
    01-06-2014 11:29 PM
    Sony had good TV and android phone announcements today. Tomorrow, I hope something big will come from them. Although I seriously doubt it, I do hope they announce their windows phone device tomorrow. BIGPADDY, although be upset that he just bought a Z1, will be happy his #3 favorite company will make windows phones!

sahib lopez and snowmutt like this.
    01-06-2014 11:31 PM
    Going to go to bed now. Night!

snowmutt likes this.
    01-06-2014 11:31 PM
    Sony had good TV and android phone announcements today. Tomorrow, I hope something big will come from them. Although I seriously doubt it, I do hope they announce their windows phone device tomorrow. BIGPADDY, although be upset that he just bought a Z1, will be happy his #3 favorite company will make windows phones!

whos his first and second o.o?
    01-06-2014 11:33 PM
    Going to go to bed now. Night!

* keeps on poking you with a bat and stick* I wonder if hes not Steve jobs after all
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-06-2014 11:34 PM
    whos his first and second o.o?
    Nokia and Microsoft, or vice versa. :P

sahib lopez likes this.
    01-06-2014 11:35 PM
    Nokia and Microsoft, or vice versa. :P

HE CAME BACK..OMG!!!!!!!! * runs away*
    01-06-2014 11:42 PM
    What happened to your daily driver that you have to resort to using the Nexus 4?
    01-07-2014 12:03 AM
    What happened to your daily driver that you have to resort to using the Nexus 4?
    the ipad magically turned into a nexus 4 ... its truly revolutionary. we have hand crafted it to be me most light and magical device ever made but in the same size you have come to like . I think that sums it up
    01-07-2014 12:20 AM
    well im off to go again to that strawberry place anyways good night all and good morning
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-07-2014 12:20 AM
    Somtimes I wonder what I have missed in the three pages of posts that showed up while I was gone.

Then, I realize there are dozens of posts, and decide against finding out.

This thread is a lot of work.
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    01-07-2014 01:40 AM
    Nothing Earth-shattering cool at CES so far, although I am excited about that LG WebOS TV!!

Probably not gonna be excited by the price.
    01-07-2014 01:41 AM
    Only if you want it to be. I enjoy reading through the random banter but there are times when I've not caught up, then I just continue to post something random like I'd planned to anyway
    01-07-2014 01:42 AM
    So I'm still waiting for my camera grip :( and my KCCO shirt :( :(

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    LMZR likes this.
    01-07-2014 01:43 AM
    I like cappuccino :3 and croissants because they are warm and soft :D
    That's what she said. Actually, that's what he said. My mind is surprisingly dirty in the morning.
    01-07-2014 01:53 AM
    Not much going on here.

Sahib is probably asleep and then back working hard on the strawberry fields, not capable of deciding what's sweeter, the fruits or the girl he can see so far away.

In my mind it's actually quite a scenic picture.

But where's BigPaddy? Playing PS4 while missing his Sony phone? And what's about RUE, where might he be? It's not Friday yet, so he should be at work. Meetings? Stress?
    01-07-2014 04:37 AM
    Nothing Earth-shattering cool at CES so far, although I am excited about that LG WebOS TV!!

Probably not gonna be excited by the price.
    I like the new cameras. Phones might be catching up on quality, but the camera producers are definitely not sleeping.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-07-2014 04:39 AM
    So I'm still waiting for my camera grip :( and my KCCO shirt :( :(

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    Damn
    01-07-2014 04:52 AM
    My bacteria grow slowly. I hope I'll finish in time, I have an appointment tonight, and if lab work takes too long, I'll have to skip dinner (or just eat something small and quick).

Well, that means time for a coffee.
    N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    01-07-2014 06:48 AM
    Well today has been rocket-paced! Only halfway through and I feel like I haven't had time to blink...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:14 AM
    And what's about RUE, where might he be? It's not Friday yet, so he should be at work. Meetings? Stress?
    I've been sick. I haven't made it back to work yet. :/ Today is the first day I've had where I didn't wake up with my eyes feeling like they were being poked at with hot irons.

Saying that however I probably won't be on here much anyway. I have a bit of work to do when I get back. Lots of tight deadlines. Getting sick wasn't a good way to start the year.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:26 AM
    Here's a little jab at sahib, in a geeky way... :P

xandy.png
    snowmutt, Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    01-07-2014 07:28 AM
    I've been sick. I haven't made it back to work yet. :/ Today is the first day I've had where I didn't wake up with my eyes feeling like they were being poked at with hot irons.

Saying that however I probably won't be on here much anyway. I have a bit of work to do when I get back. Lots of tight deadlines. Getting sick wasn't a good way to start the year.
    I hope you'll feel better soon! In fact, I hope you feel splendid tomorrow to catch up on all your work and soon be ready to post regularly in this thread again :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:40 AM

Sorry, buddy. Friends of ours were down with the flu- the entire family, including the Son-in-Law, so bad their grand daughter had to be sent to their other grandparents as they recovered. I went over to check on them, it was like the aaftermath of a bad scene of "The Walking Dead", 101 temps everywhere, moaning, crawling, and the house which is always well kept was just destroyed. Spent over 2 hours cleaning to help out.

Hope you are not that bad, and that the deadlines are under control. If not, I will put on my apron and come clean. My wife cooks great soups, by the way....

Get better, check in when you can, and we will make fun of you just to let you know you are missed.
    Chregu likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:41 AM
143,612 ... 863864865866867 ...