Not much going on here.

Sahib is probably asleep and then back working hard on the strawberry fields, not capable of deciding what's sweeter, the fruits or the girl he can see so far away.

In my mind it's actually quite a scenic picture.

But where's BigPaddy? Playing PS4 while missing his Sony phone? And what's about RUE, where might he be? It's not Friday yet, so he should be at work. Meetings? Stress?
    well...errrr um..... I like fruits :3 but that girl.shes something alright. I think shes the only pretty girl that I have seen working in this type of job o.o. but yeah im on the other side so I don't bother anyways
    01-07-2014 01:24 PM
    My bacteria grow slowly. I hope I'll finish in time, I have an appointment tonight, and if lab work takes too long, I'll have to skip dinner (or just eat something small and quick).

Well, that means time for a coffee.
    coffee is not food x.x EWWWW
    01-07-2014 01:25 PM
    Here's a little jab at sahib, in a geeky way... :P

Attachment 53880
    i see what you did there well ive always hating algebra but I was always able to find x ........:D maybe its a sign that ill find that x......
    01-07-2014 01:27 PM
    Well, I understand him to some extent. The way I gathered it is that they were actually happy together, but her parents forbade the relationship. It's almost an Romeo and Juliet like drama. Still, he should move on, and there are some signs he's doing it, even though only very slowly.
    Actually, I believe recently, he claimed is ex just said that and was really interested in another guy. It's on this thread somewhere a few pages back. So the whole family thing was a gentle let down, not a reality.
    There are worse ways to be let go. :P At least she wasn't mean about it, just untruthful. I prefer the straight approach personally but most people don't have the guts to do it.
    I missed that. In this case he should change his profile picture and stop talking/writing about her right now.
    well after being with for a year and always getting upset when I would be at school and I would meet a new chick at in my class just so I can meet new people. so I know she wouldn't do what she did because she was always against guys cheating on their gf's. but the way she worded things made me think did she really do it or was it a miss understanding that her friend saw her with a guy that could of been her cousin. I might seem that in in denial but I know what happened .....happened. so I don't think she would change her word when she was strongly was against it. maybe im over thinking or maybe im underthinking it who knows. besides things always come out in time so ill find out eventfully . and as for the avatar I don't think ill change it any time soon because it was on the only drawing someone made me. so it means a lot to me . am I over her: no will I ever get over her : perhaps but one things for sure my life hasn't stopped so I guess ill keep on moving :P
    01-07-2014 01:41 PM
    Can I "not like" this? ;-)
    nope I don't get this o.o
    01-07-2014 01:42 PM
    The forum just requested an additional security check: "Enter the two words" but there were two numbers, and now the layout is totally messed up.
    yeah I did that to me this morning on my celly so I didn't post anything this morning and I guess it was fixed :D
    01-07-2014 01:43 PM
    I applaud Sony on this.

Attachment 53906
    Sony sold more PS4's than Microsoft on Xbox's...

Attachment 53913Attachment 53914
    so how are you posting this when you are at school o.o?
    01-07-2014 01:44 PM
    Hang in there MSFTisMIA! I cannot complain about the weather too much since I am in So Cal:-)

BTW, Just started negotiations with someone in CL for a 4th 920...this is getting way out of hand...stay tuned.
    I agree I cant complain about that weather .....NOT I can ... I want rain so I have an excuse not to work outside :o
    01-07-2014 01:47 PM
    Hit -51 degrees celsius here in Winnipeg on Monday morning w/ Windchill (was -42 w/o)

Today is -25 w/ windchill of -47

New Years Day we were colder than the surface temperature of Mars
    wtf o.o dang that is cold
    01-07-2014 01:47 PM
    so as im eating my food im watching everyone talk in Spanish about strange stuff like coffee and strawberries and other things. also there is a taco truck and I don't like their prices ... to expensive for tacos and burritos and drinks .... good thing I have my own food :3
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-07-2014 01:49 PM
    Hit -51 degrees celsius here in Winnipeg on Monday morning w/ Windchill (was -42 w/o)

Today is -25 w/ windchill of -47

New Years Day we were colder than the surface temperature of Mars
    There you go, Canada weather. :P

I bet you're looking at all those Americans wondering what the issue is with -19C. :P
    01-07-2014 01:50 PM
    I still have 3 more weeks left of this x.x the only thing that is keeping me going is * cough* ex* and also tri-tip at the end of the week :D
    01-07-2014 01:50 PM
    There you go, Canada weather. :P

I bet you're looking at all those Americans wondering what the issue is with -19C. :P
    you made it sound like a good thing to have -19c even though im enjoying spring weather o.o
    01-07-2014 01:51 PM
    so as im eating my food im watching everyone talk in Spanish about strange stuff like coffee and strawberries and other things. also there is a taco truck and I don't like their prices ... to expensive for tacos and burritos and drinks .... good thing I have my own food :3
    It's expensive because it's in a truck. :P Curious to know if it's 'fresh' or are the pre-made? If pre-made I would definitely avoid!
    01-07-2014 01:51 PM
    you made it sound like a good thing to have -19c even though im enjoying spring weather o.o
    It's like spring here in the UK too. We were at +13C today.

It got down to -11C in Toronto while I was there and it dropped to -19C the day after I left. -19C is an experience, but it gets more interesting once you drop below -20C. :)
    01-07-2014 01:53 PM
    also another thing ...when im cleaning and looking for the strawberries ......there is hardly anything just lots of straw like things and hidden are the strawberries but they are dusty and there are big containers were we put them once they are clean
    01-07-2014 01:54 PM
    coffee is not food x.x EWWWW
    The coffee wasn't in place of food. :P Learn to read. :P
    01-07-2014 01:54 PM
    It's expensive because it's in a truck. :P Curious to know if it's 'fresh' or are the pre-made? If pre-made I would definitely avoid!
    nope one thing I know for sure ..... ... its always made fresh because my father used to own a restaurant and I would watch him and he always made it and always had new materials brought to the restaurant everyday. so I know its good... just the only difference is how the taco truck makes it ;P
    01-07-2014 01:56 PM
    It's like spring here in the UK too. We were at +13C today.

It got down to -11C in Toronto while I was there and it dropped to -19C the day after I left. -19C is an experience, but it gets more interesting once you drop below -20C. :)
    what happens at -20C o.o?
    01-07-2014 01:57 PM
    Sahib is back...where are some strawberries? At least post some pics with your phone:-)
    The coffee wasn't in place of food. :P Learn to read. :P
    well I thought he was implying he was not going to eat dinner and eat a quick snack that was coffee!
    Sahib is back...where are some strawberries? At least post some pics with your phone:-)
    i should but i always forget to take pictures..... i blame the constant movement of hands by cleaning the strawberries :O
    01-07-2014 01:59 PM
    now i understand why they are called strawberries ...... they look like that come from straw like things.... :o
    01-07-2014 02:00 PM
    man i only have 30 more min before i have to go back so i better enjoy sitting down because i will have to stand a lot for the next 3 hours :(
    01-07-2014 02:02 PM
    what happens at -20C o.o?
    Frostbite occurs quicker. It's a lot easier to die. Add in windchill and the temps become almost unbearable. At -50C steel snaps. That's interesting. :)
    01-07-2014 02:03 PM
142,760 ... 865866867868869 ...