This razer smartwatch is so cool! I hope it gets Windows Phone compatibility soon, as it just got the Bluetooth 4.0 APIs.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=qQh1dd1g
    01-07-2014 06:25 PM
    This year's CES so far was sort of a let down. All what I'm seeing is recycled designs/ copying ( looks at Samsung) and windows/ android hybrids. So far this day had been a let down. I hope the next 3 days are better
    Adding another. Sorry had to quote a post since my Encore doesn't work with quick reply.
    01-07-2014 07:09 PM
    I use my iPad for school stuff, and used the forums app for iOS to post this. :P
    Heheh just like me when I'm in class :p! Minus the iPad
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:17 PM
    Adding another. Sorry had to quote a post since my Encore doesn't work with quick reply.
    And here I thought you were going to say something :o
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-07-2014 07:18 PM
    This razer smartwatch is so cool! I hope it gets Windows Phone compatibility soon, as it just got the Bluetooth 4.0 APIs.

Razer Nabu
    Meh if it was something that was to improve smartphones like more efficient batteries I would be all over it but smart watch ...... Still a gimic and waste of money in my mind :p
    01-07-2014 07:20 PM
    Meh if it was something that was to improve smartphones like more efficient batteries I would be all over it but smart watch ...... Still a gimic and waste of money in my mind :p
    Have you SEEN what this does?
    01-07-2014 07:24 PM
    So I went looking again at the Z Ultra. Again, very impressed...i would one for sure. If the price comes down, I may try and get one, and use it as a mini tablet. I may sell my Nexus 4 and my Touchpad to get it...
    01-07-2014 07:38 PM
    So I went looking again at the Z Ultra. Again, very impressed...i would one for sure. If the price comes down, I may try and get one, and use it as a mini tablet. I may sell my Nexus 4 and my Touchpad to get it...
    The Z Ultra isn't as good as the 1520. :)
    01-07-2014 08:15 PM
    Have you SEEN what this does?
    yup and I still find it a waste of money. I might be old school even though I was born in the age of tech I still find it pointless to have something that not everyone will use or have .... i rather save that money to buy a new phone that to buy something that will be dropped for something better. the way i see it is wearable tech isn't there yet its still an idea and idea that someone wants to be the first to break grounds . once it becomes a standard and not just a gimmick ill think about it but now its a gimmick in my mind
    01-07-2014 08:23 PM
    and do you know whats better than that ................TRI-TIP!!!!
    01-07-2014 08:24 PM
    I already own a Nokia. I don't like to own two phones from the same OEM simultaneously. Plus I have a T100. A Windows phablet doesn't help my cause.
    01-07-2014 08:32 PM
    and do you know whats better than that ................TRI-TIP!!!!
    Sorry, I cannot flash a ROM or listen to music on a slice of meat...lol...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-07-2014 08:34 PM
    Sorry, I cannot flash a ROM or listen to music on a slice of meat...lol...
    yes you can .... you can change how tasty the meat is that's like flashing a rom and you can sing while you eat the tri-tip so there is your music :D
    01-07-2014 08:40 PM
    I already own a Nokia. I don't like to own two phones from the same OEM simultaneously. Plus I have a T100. A Windows phablet doesn't help my cause.
    Then get the Z1 Compact. :)
    01-07-2014 09:02 PM
    yup and I still find it a waste of money. I might be old school even though I was born in the age of tech I still find it pointless to have something that not everyone will use or have .... i rather save that money to buy a new phone that to buy something that will be dropped for something better. the way i see it is wearable tech isn't there yet its still an idea and idea that someone wants to be the first to break grounds . once it becomes a standard and not just a gimmick ill think about it but now its a gimmick in my mind
    Did you watch the video????
    01-07-2014 09:02 PM
    Lol, just saw the new scroogled ad with the Pawn Stars...

sahib lopez and LMZR like this.
    01-07-2014 09:11 PM
    Then get the Z1 Compact. :)
    I'll ask you what I asked BP: are you paying for it?

The Compact is in my wheel house but will be more expensive than the Z Ultra at launch. I liked the Nexus 7 size as an Android device and though about getting a used one. But I really like what Sony is doing - I've run Xperia ports in the past on my N4 and as a daily driver on my G. Nexus.

So for what I want it to do, the Ultra's size doesn't scare me. Actually I could see myself bringing it along with me on a trip instead of my T100 as a tablet to compliment whatever phone I have - most likely probably the 920.

The more I think about it, the more the Z Ultra would make a great fit in my current lineup...
    01-07-2014 09:34 PM
    Lol, just saw the new scroogled ad with the Pawn Stars...

well at least you saw it :) its been out for a while I do agree that chromebooks are not as useful as people paint it out to be but It seems like it was scripted :o
    01-07-2014 09:39 PM
    Did you watch the video????
    so not only am I going to be looking at my wrist when im with my family and friends but im going to communicating with a girl with this instead of walking up to he and saying hi!!!!???? wtf ....this world is crazy -.-. and ontop of that when I sleep its going to be there telling me how much I I slept distracting me when I could be sleeping -.-.... yeah.... no.... still a gimmick. are we moving towards a type of world what we will need a band or bracelet or glasses just to interact with people? if we are ....oooooooh im going to hate the future of tech
    01-07-2014 09:43 PM
    for a minute I was getting 3g in my city and I got excited until I found it that signal of 3g was coming from the city north form where Iive which is 15 min away .....*Sigh* come on tmobile
    01-07-2014 09:47 PM
    for a minute I was getting 3g in my city and I got excited until I found it that signal of 3g was coming from the city north form where Iive which is 15 min away .....*Sigh* come on tmobile
    One thing I hate about T-Mobile.
    maclancer likes this.
    01-07-2014 10:04 PM
    so not only am I going to be looking at my wrist when im with my family and friends but im going to communicating with a girl with this instead of walking up to he and saying hi!!!!???? wtf ....this world is crazy -.-. and ontop of that when I sleep its going to be there telling me how much I I slept distracting me when I could be sleeping -.-.... yeah.... no.... still a gimmick. are we moving towards a type of world what we will need a band or bracelet or glasses just to interact with people? if we are ....oooooooh im going to hate the future of tech
    I think you misinterpreted the video, as it clearly for your first point, is to get back to life if you watch closely. The sleeping thing doesn't go off during the night, it just monitors it, and can find the results when you're awake.
    01-07-2014 10:06 PM
    I'll ask you what I asked BP: are you paying for it?

The Compact is in my wheel house but will be more expensive than the Z Ultra at launch. I liked the Nexus 7 size as an Android device and though about getting a used one. But I really like what Sony is doing - I've run Xperia ports in the past on my N4 and as a daily driver on my G. Nexus.

So for what I want it to do, the Ultra's size doesn't scare me. Actually I could see myself bringing it along with me on a trip instead of my T100 as a tablet to compliment whatever phone I have - most likely probably the 920.

The more I think about it, the more the Z Ultra would make a great fit in my current lineup...
    You going to get the google play edition (stock android) or regular?
    01-07-2014 10:08 PM
    I think you misinterpreted the video, as it clearly for your first point, is to get back to life if you watch closely. The sleeping thing doesn't go off during the night, it just monitors it, and can find the results when you're awake.
    still don't find it useful because you are still connected to your phone instead of what is important. I mean people in my high school would not let go of their phones this would just take it to a whole new level . like I said ...I still see it as a gimmick ;) I don't see what the point is to have this . the whole point is to have tech make our life easier but so far its just going to make us anti-social waiting for the little bracelet telling us someone is near us to meet them instead of taking the initiative to talk to the person
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-07-2014 10:10 PM
    You going to get the google play edition (stock android) or regular?
    if I were going android it would be stock ...because I hate touchwiz with a passion and I hate the other UI of any manufacture that has android :P
    01-07-2014 10:12 PM
144,181 ... 867868869870871 ...