WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

with its easy to use interface, Innovative Live Tiles, Fast and Fluid Navigation between apps, and Heavy Integration with the Family of Windows Desktop OS which currently [as of April 2013] holds over 90% of the Market share in the whole Industry

This entire part has no relevance in regard of the cause.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

LOL, so my wife tells me she got an email on one of her accounts, that a FB account has been set up and asks me what she should do. I told her to go to FB and hit "forgot password" and reset it, then delete the account. Anyhow, she gets the password reset and it's in a foreign language.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL, so my wife tells me she got an email on one of her accounts, that a FB account has been set up and asks me what she should do. I told her to go to FB and hit "forgot password" and reset it, then delete the account. Anyhow, she gets the password reset and it's in a foreign language.

Smells phishy to me...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Well, he/she was adding 6-10 friends at a time... Acct is now canceled.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

My life is fixing to be over for a while... my Salvation Army Corp is fixing to start our Vacation Bible School, which means set up, decoration, skits, singing badly, last minute panics, trying to do too much each night, junk food, late nights that are attached to long days at work....

Why in the name of a leaking rowboat do I do this every year??? Aren't you supposed to get wiser every year you are alive???? It ain't happening for me.

Kids have a blast, though. We are the only adults they will hang out with that will make them feel mature.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

Today temperatures shouldn't go over 21? C. Which is a good thing. Heat wave is over!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

Today temperatures shouldn't go over 21? C. Which is a good thing. Heat wave is over!
I'm glad things have cooled down for you. It's still warm and humid here. We should reach a high of 25? C here today.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad things have cooled down for you. It's still warm and humid here. We should reach a high of 25? C here today.

It will go up to 25ish again here during August, but that's okay for me. I don't really like it above 30 degrees, except when I can see the sea, preferably while eating large amounts of ice cream in the shadow.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It will go up to 25ish again here during August, but that's okay for me. I don't really like it above 30 degrees, except when I can see the sea, preferably while eating large amounts of ice cream in the shadow.
Same here. That's too hot for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb