If you don't want to feel bloated try the "Air" variety.
    That's a great idea! Thanks!
    01-10-2014 10:22 AM
    Thanks for asking man. I am getting better, but I still have a fever too. They say to drink tea and honey when you are sick, which I've been doing. That must make BIGPADDY happy. :p
    It you want some piping hot "chai" come on over.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-10-2014 10:23 AM
    Some may say those apples taste more like mutton than chicken due to the # of sheep who keep eating at the feedbag, but that's another topic for another day...
    That sounds better!
    01-10-2014 10:23 AM
    It you want some piping hot "chai" come on over.
    I love Chai! But I'm having Persian tea with manuka honey.
    01-10-2014 10:24 AM
    It is on Samsung windows phones as well. :)
    This is the thing i never get. Samsung put a similar app out and everyone was like "ho hum. Samsung doesn't do **** to support WP". Nokia puts their version out and we get long articles covering the app. Yes, I know that most of the WP8 models are made by Nokia but geez man, some of the reactions I've seen so far appear to be more fit for iMore forums...
    If every 810 owner complained it might help.I'm doing my 2cents worth.
    If you don't want to feel bloated try the "Air" variety.
    The price of those apples gets me bloated all the time - Air or no Air.
    01-10-2014 10:26 AM
    This is the thing i never get. Samsung put a similar app out and everyone was like "ho hum. Samsung doesn't do **** to support WP". Nokia puts their version out and we get long articles covering the app. Yes, I know that most of the WP8 models are made by Nokia but geez man, some of the reactions I've seen so far appear to be more fit for iMore forums...
    Samsung released it before Nokia too. I do feel that Samsung supports windows phone better than HTC, though.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    I love Chai! But I'm having Persian tea with manuka honey.
    Sounds good. I'm loving the smell of cardamom in the house right now.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    I might. I hope T-Mobile gets better with their updating process, as I would like that when I switch to them.
    Switch! Just buy 'em unlocked and you will be OK.
    01-10-2014 10:27 AM
    I concur, if Samsung had it then they too deserve the credit.
    01-10-2014 10:27 AM
    If every 810 owner complained it might help.I'm doing my 2cents worth.
    We've been complaining and debating this since they EOL'ed the phone in May (see the update thread in the 810 forums). If they haven't heard us then, they won't here us now.
    01-10-2014 10:28 AM
    The price of those apples gets me bloated all the time - Air or no Air.
    My Tired OS devices were gifts so I didn't have to take Pepto Bismol.
    01-10-2014 10:28 AM
    In Oslo I had a look at the new iPads (it was raining). I wasn't really amazed, I think they're as boring and useless for me as all the tablets.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-10-2014 10:29 AM
    We've been complaining and debating this since they EOL'ed the phone in May (see the update thread in the 810 forums). If they haven't heard us then, they won't here us now.
    I don't know, they gave us Amber update though.
    01-10-2014 10:30 AM
    I'm thinking of getting the ASUS Vivo Tab.
    01-10-2014 10:30 AM
    Okay, time to go to work.
    01-10-2014 10:31 AM
    I concur, if Samsung had it then they too deserve the credit.
    Samsung released it before Nokia too. I do feel that Samsung supports windows phone better than HTC, though.
    Samsung had this out a few months ago...you know, kinda around the same time that they put out Update 3 and updates their app offerings.

Support is relative in the trade. I will argue that given HTC's current resources, I think they support WP8 just fine. They were one of the first to put out all the updates (as long as it didn't have issues with their carrier variants). Would I like them to update the Beats Audio and especially the camera app more? Hell yes. But they have no share in Beats and they're too busy trying to fix the Ultrapixel crap, so hey, I won't complain. They only have 3 WP8 phones. Lets see what they do with the WP8 version of the One.

Samsung has updated their stuff as well. Yes it is a Nokia show, but its not like we've been completely left in the dark by the other OEMs. The carriers are still up to the old tricks though...
    01-10-2014 10:36 AM
    In Oslo I had a look at the new iPads (it was raining). I wasn't really amazed, I think they're as boring and useless for me as all the tablets.
    Well, they're not all useless, maybe just lacking in value for you at this point. 😊. I'm curious when MSFT will put out the 64 Bit versions of Windows 8 for tablets. My guess is maybe this year when the new chipsets get announced....
    01-10-2014 10:59 AM
    My Tired OS devices were gifts so I didn't have to take Pepto Bismol.
    Yup, they make great door stoppers and distraction tools for little kids...
    01-10-2014 10:59 AM
    I don't know, they gave us Amber update though.
    After we raised hell for it. But everybody knew that we may not get Black because the 810 didn't sell...
    01-10-2014 11:00 AM
    I'm thinking of getting the ASUS Vivo Tab.
    ? Which one? The Transformer is nice if you want a good budget tablet. If you need something smaller, the Dell Venue 8 Pro or the Asus Note 8 are pretty nice - the Asus Note isn't out yet though...Pus, I wouldn't touch anything from last year outside of the Surface One unless it is a super steal of a deal...
    01-10-2014 11:01 AM
    +1 on either the Transformer Book T100 or the DVP8.

Both are great choices at their price. The Vivotab? Get it if you're willing to fork more money.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-10-2014 11:05 AM
    Pus, I wouldn't touch anything from last year outside of the Surface One unless it is a super steal of a deal...
    Last year was 2013. You probably meant 2012.

Surface RT could go down to $150 with a type/touch cover, and it's actually a great price to get one.

Just make sure you can tolerate the lag.
    unstoppablekem and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-10-2014 11:08 AM
    Just make sure you can tolerate the lag.
    And the display.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-10-2014 11:10 AM
145,247 ... 885886887888889 ...