WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They were just talking about https://www.artbasel.com/ in "The Glades".

Interesting, TV writers in the USA know Art Basel. I didn't like Art Basel, not that I visited, but my tram line stops there and all the visitors filled up my tram when I wanted to go home.

Edit: Oh, there seems to be a Miami Beach version of Art Basel. Then it's not such a stretch.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
House phone been down for two months and now the broadband been down for a few days.....

Thanks BT thanks a lot! :love:

I am so sorry to hear that man. Hope you have alternative internet access available. I have two back up connections to my main broadband line. Hope you do too O_O

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Right - tonight I am going out for drinks with work - I have not had any alcohol since New Years Eve.

Things could get.... erm... messy...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Poor Sanjay

Walking straight into a war of words with me at the height of the day when im in full flow and filled to the brim with sarcasticness in the Apple Propoganda thread

Yeah that's my new word - just made that $hit up sarcasticness.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I am so sorry to hear that man. Hope you have alternative internet access available. I have two back up connections to my main broadband line. Hope you do too O_O

No I don't have a back up line. :crying:

BT don't care about people who live in towns!

I'm also having to my mobile data and my phone get extremely untouchable hot!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I want to go home and get my new in-game sleeping bag for SWTOR.... it's a Tauntaun mount.

swtor-tauntaun-mount-2.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I want to go home and get my new in-game sleeping bag for SWTOR.... it's a Tauntaun mount.

I looked into it when it became free to play and really liked the first few hours. But then I had some strange quest in which I had to decide about terribly boring politics, and it was a difficult decision for which I didn't had the information I need and this really put me off. I have that enough in my real life, I don't want to have this in a game.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I drunk one beer today, I'm going to see how much I can drink in the next hour.

just be careful dude, at the end of last month municipal police saved the guy who had about 14 (yes, fourteen!!!) per-milles in his blood. That happened here, in Poland. Just to clarify - yes, same country where red Lumia 1020 will be available :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos