WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm digging my small 20" monitor. I could have taken a 21" Samsung with a huge stand, but I'm glad I didn't. I ordered a white Nokia Play 360 and will plug it into the PC (this monitor has no speakers built in). If the 360 gives great sound, I may order another one...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 51021

This was the Garlic Shrimp for Thanksgiving I made...

You have no idea how much I love me some Garlic Shrimp!!

Spent all my life in Florida and Virginia, and when I moved to the mid-west I didn't think I would miss it.

Again, I was wrong. Quite a few things I miss about living along the coast. Boy, do I miss fresh seafood....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You have no idea how much I love me some Garlic Shrimp!!

Spent all my life in Florida and Virginia, and when I moved to the mid-west I didn't think I would miss it.

Again, I was wrong. Quite a few things I miss about living along the coast. Boy, do I miss fresh seafood....

Fresh seafood is the truth. I realize that as much as I'm eating leaner meats like pork, chicken, turkey, nothing beats well cooked fish or shrimp...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay..... ready for some good news. Someone post some good news.... hurry.... dang it.... need good news...

WHAT IS UP, PEOPLE???? DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE GOOD NEWS????

GRRRRRRRR.........

I have no good news anymore ...... :crying:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so im back after doing my sunday stuff and then I went to eat with some family friends and talked a bit but what I noticed that everyone was friends but everyone had their people to talk to .... on one side 3 guy s were talking about stuff then in the table I was with my father and 4 guys talking about soccer then the ladies were talking about other things :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Winding down Black Friday shopping (got a couple more items to get after work) and revving up for another long week. I think the best part about being on vacation was getting paid not to be at work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Winding down Black Friday shopping (got a couple more items to get after work) and revving up for another long week. I think the best part about being on vacation was getting paid not to be at work.

that is best feeling :p getting paid even on vacation!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im going to leave off this sunday night with a song that I call old school for me because I was little when I heard it I think in kindergarten
anyways good night and good morning

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I remember when I worked at one place and needed to contact a vendor in Germany. They were on holiday for an entire month around Christmas time. I had to wait until January until they were back open for business.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I get 5 weeks of paid vacation a year. Industry standard (and I guess minimum by law) is 4 weeks.

I wonder if in the US we get 5 weeks .... I wouldn't know because ive only worked part time I guess I wil find out when I get a full time job with computers :love:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I remember when I worked at one place and needed to contact a vendor in Germany. They were on holiday for an entire month around Christmas time. I had to wait until January until they were back open for business.

See, that's tough. There are a few sites on China I used to order phone accessories and repair parts from back in the day that were closed (not shipping out stuff but still taking in orders) around the time of year that did the same thing...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I only get four weeks paid vacation here on the UK. Australia is six weeks but I was never staff in OZ.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Gonna go to sleep soon...i did get the new music I wanted on sale of course today...looking forward to listening to Eminem's new album finally, although I didn't get the deluxe version as I usually do.

Be back in a few hours...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

@RUE, I did post those pictures from thanksgiving as advertised. All shot on the 920. And when my sister saw the shpts I took, she had to whip out her iPhone 5...sigh...and snap a few herself. It's all good, as we had a good time...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

@RUE, I did post those pictures from thanksgiving as advertised. All shot on the 920. And when my sister saw the shpts I took, she had to whip out her iPhone 5...sigh...and snap a few herself. It's all good, as we had a good time...
Could you post a link? I've been busy recently, so I haven't had a chance to read everything in this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss