WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Gotta get a scientific poster done for my summer research project next week. Hating my life right now :p hahaha

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yup! I shouldn't be, because I'm the best seller and weekends are the slowest. I lose a lot of money this way.

Ugh! I'm surprised. I would've thought that people would visit the store on weekends, since they're busy with work during the week.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

Ugh! I'm surprised. I would've thought that people would visit the store on weekends, since they're busy with work during the week.

I work in time square. Most work around there and it isn't residential (with very little homes in the area). Most go to the mall which is 8 blocks away, that has a sprint across the street.

Sunday... You'd be lucky to get more than 5 customers.

Saturday are toss ups. Most are dead and the last Saturday of the month, there is usually fair/market on the block adjacent to us and it at times being customers.

We get more tourists than any thing, but don't do prepaid sim cards.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I work in time square. Most work around there and it isn't residential (with very little homes in the area). Most go to the mall which is 8 blocks away, that has a sprint across the street.

Sunday... You'd be lucky to get more than 5 customers.

Saturday are toss ups. Most are dead and the last Saturday of the month, there is usually fair/market on the block adjacent to us and it at times being customers.

We get more tourists than any thing, but don't do prepaid sim cards.

Ahh, that makes sense. Yeah, if I were a tourist, I probably wouldn't visit a cell phone store on a weekend unless I had a problem with a device and needed urgent help.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Gotta get a scientific poster done for my summer research project next week. Hating my life right now :p hahaha

Science is cool! At least it can be...

Tonight something strange happened. I woke up at around 4.30 A.M. and I am not sure if it was because I had to go to the toilet or somebody of my neighbourhood was screaming. What I know is that I could not go back to sleep because of the latter.

It seems that this person's boyfriend just woke her up and kicked her and her little baby out. She was screaming for her shoes and for the police and was (probably rightfully) using swear words I hope I never have to use.

When my tired brain finally realized what was going on, people were already on the street and police on the way, so I went back to sleep. Something like that never happened where I lived before... it is quite depressing.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

At any given point of time, I wonder how many different topics are being discussed in this thread.

POWER OF THE INTERNET!!!! BOOOYA!!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning all - There is nothing better after a night out drinking than a full English breakfast the following morning.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning all - There is nothing better after a night out drinking than a full English breakfast the following morning.

I'd love to have one of these... I had a Scottish one last year when I visited Edinburgh.

Is there a difference between the English and the Scottish one? Haggis? :D

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh no. Something incredibly bad has happened. I'm in the process of getting it sorted but I thought I'd leave an image to convey how I'm in currently panicking:

tumblr_mows6w3Fa31qz9wlpo1_500.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs