WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My news today: my job has now officially gone permanent, working at the local University

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im starting to think RUE can read peoples minds o.o:confused: I mean he was all like being the smart one in the file explorer thread saying everything that most people would say but don't have the words .,........ hmmmm time to ask RUE if hes a mid reader

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im starting to think RUE can read peoples minds o.o:confused: I mean he was all like being the smart one in the file explorer thread saying everything that most people would say but don't have the words .,........ hmmmm time to ask RUE if hes a mid reader

No mind reading here. :p

Was good to hear that it was a 'mistake' but I do believe they'll bring some sort of file manager to WP, just not Android like.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Ya know.... I have so been focused on WPC, I forgot all about how good of a source WMPoweruser was. I am cruising over there now......

Okay, not NOW... but soon.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

My news today: my job has now officially gone permanent, working at the local University

I am happy for ya, buddy. I totally know how you feel- I worked for three and a half year of a four year "term" appointment before I finally was moved to permanent.

I can tell from here: They don't deserve you. They are lucky. I hope they gave you a company car and a really nice parking space.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MS needs to fix the window phone app that a mess.

On W8? Yes, that's a disaster. I think a lot of these little details will be sorted with WP8.1 I truly think peoples expectations were a bit high with a first release OS. MS needed to stabilise the OS find out where the market was heading then act accordingly. People seem to think this is easy cause they see iOS and Android supposedly so far ahead. Truth is they're not.

The real question is how hard is it to implement in WP while maintaining security? That's the real question. No one who is jumping up and down complaining is really thinking about that. To them they see it as 'their phone, their risk' but they'll be the first ones on this forum complaining that they have some virus or malware and blaming MS. That's the annoying part.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ya know.... I have so been focused on WPC, I forgot all about how good of a source WMPoweruser was. I am cruising over there now......

Okay, not NOW... but soon.

I think they have a bad reputation around here, I'm not sure, I usually don't care about that. I still read Engadget regularly for example. However when they started to let developers write "articles" about their apps without any proofreading, I stopped reading WMPoweruser.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Great, Microsoft store sends me commercials by email, and when I want to stop it, IE opens with an error message. I hate this crap, I don't want Microsoft spam, I don't want "great offers", if I would want to buy anything I'd know it already.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Great, Microsoft store sends me commercials by email, and when I want to stop it, IE opens with an error message. I hate this crap, I don't want Microsoft spam, I don't want "great offers", if I would want to buy anything I'd know it already.

Oh, come on Chregu.... That was a heck of an offer....

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!! If you order now, MS will toss in this really great set of knives that can cut through cans and still stay sharp!!

How can you say no, buddy?????

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On W8? Yes, that's a disaster. I think a lot of these little details will be sorted with WP8.1 I truly think peoples expectations were a bit high with a first release OS. MS needed to stabilise the OS find out where the market was heading then act accordingly. People seem to think this is easy cause they see iOS and Android supposedly so far ahead. Truth is they're not.

The real question is how hard is it to implement in WP while maintaining security? That's the real question. No one who is jumping up and down complaining is really thinking about that. To them they see it as 'their phone, their risk' but they'll be the first ones on this forum complaining that they have some virus or malware and blaming MS. That's the annoying part.

THIS X 1000000000!!!!! just because you said that shall name a day national RUE day because im the ruler of the world

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think they have a bad reputation around here, I'm not sure, I usually don't care about that. I still read Engadget regularly for example. However when they started to let developers write "articles" about their apps without any proofreading, I stopped reading WMPoweruser.

while they have proofreading issues ... I try to use different sources just to confirm what I read :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, come on Chregu.... That was a heck of an offer....

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!! If you order now, MS will toss in this really great set of knives that can cut through cans and still stay sharp!!

How can you say no, buddy?????
more like cut though the AIR with one hand and cut though any SURFACE :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so looks like everyone is busy .... must not think about my ex ...MUST ....RE....SIST ,.....MUST .... ...* think about my ex * to late ..... oh well XD cant help it .... anyways time to do bing points :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077